Are night shifts fucking up your looks/T-levels?

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
Planning to work in the medical field but honestly health, looks >>>>>>

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Xangsane and Deleted member 15827
Doesn't it mostly depend on if you are getting enough vitamin D and sleep?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
Just sleep 7-8 hours per day and you'll be fine, your circadian rhythm will re-adjust in no time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 12002
No, you should adapt. Your body should adapt.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 15827
Yes. I have insomnia and a fucked sleep schedule, so I sleep at 5am most nights. When I get to sleep earlier for a few days I look noticeably better. Poor sleep fucks your eye area over time. Lack of sunlight also fucks with your health

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, thereallegend and Deleted member 15827
Depends, if you sleep when it's completely dark with a curtain or some shit it doesn't matter when you sleep, as long as you get some daylight when you wake up, but if you sleep in a bright environment your hormones get fucked up due to the circadian rhythm being all over the place and your body trying to release cortisol while sleeping.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
It’s all about sleep

Night shift isn't living. You get off when everyone is heading to work. Too tired to hand out when everybody has to get off. Always sleeping early so you don't die. No way to live. Same thing with Truckers who drive cross country, you make a shit load of money, but have no life, so what is the fucking point?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15827
I've worked like that and I've been without sleep for 2 days, also I didn't ate properly wich is even worse, not eating and getting enough nutrients it's worse than getting no sleep.

I've worked like that and I've been without sleep for 2 days, also I didn't ate properly wich is even worse, not eating and getting enough nutrients it's worse than getting no sleep.
Nah, not sleeping is way worse than not eating.

only incels work nightshift unless you're a doctor so it's already over no need to worry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Patient A and 2 others
I work night shifts occasionally but my sleep is under control as I get my full 7 or 8 hours.
I'm 24 going on 25 and I still have my collagen and full head of hair.

Stay away from surgery and A&E/emergency work if you want a good work-life balance

I provided you with the specialities that can give you a good work life balance. I'm opting for family medicine. I'd be fine with the paperwork.

Night Shift = Descension

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L