Are normies able to sniff out non-NT so easily?

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt

how are normies able to sniff out non-NT so easily? Can you hide mental illness?​

dnr

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16369
you're probably a lot more obvious than you think you are
but the only thing that matters is not being awkward, you can be any other kind of non-nt and be fine but awkward people are horrible to be around

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Hero of the Imperium, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
what normies really sniff is severe anxiety which is misinterpreted here as non NT

stop viewing yourself as unfit to socialize, normies do dumb shit so often but they dont give it much importance and they maintain their so called "NT-ness", but muh sentience, yeah sentience is good but just cut off a bit from it, if u ponder such things you're likely at an extreme in sentience, do it for your own good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Ethniframementalcel, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Just be the strong silent type, make your communication clear, simple, short and concise, don't mumble on about abstract bullshit ( especially politics) and make sure you know exactly where you're going and get there fast (don't be a walkabout stumbleabout faggit).

Women love this type of guy. They're her favorite~! 🌌

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law and Deleted member 5815
you're probably a lot more obvious than you think you are
but the only thing that matters is not being awkward, you can be any other kind of non-nt and be fine but awkward people are horrible to be around
This!

You can actually be non-NT, it's perfectly fine. I knew a HTN-Chadlite who was a satanist and believed in weird stuff who never had any problems with women. He even tried to convert women around him lmfao. But he was cool guy, and definitely not socially awkward, a little bit quiet but still socially competent.

Being non-nt is actually a lot more common than people think. Just don't be an autistic hyperventilating little weirdo. Actually now that i think about it, it's much more preferable to be a schizo and be absolutely delusional than being a weird autistic creature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Ethniframementalcel, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
This!

You can actually be non-NT, it's perfectly fine. I knew a HTN-Chadlite who was a satanist and believed in weird stuff who never had any problems with women. He even tried to convert women around him lmfao. But he was cool guy, and definitely not socially awkward, a little bit quiet but still socially competent.

Being non-nt is actually a lot more common than people think. Just don't be an autistic hyperventilating little weirdo. Actually now that i think about it, it's much more preferable to be a schizo and be absolutely delusional than being a weird autistic creature
girls almost fetishize tortured chads with bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder ngl
to me it was always intuitive that "don't be non-nt" really means "don't be autistic" but there's a decent amount of people here including other shit like depression into it

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Johnnybegood
but muh sentience, yeah sentience is good but just cut off a bit from it, if u ponder such things you're likely at an extreme in sentience, do it for your own good.
How do I do that tho? It seems impossible without drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Gad
How do I do that tho? It seems impossible without drugs.
what comes to my mind rn is sports

get into sports, and sports social settings (uni, doing sports, sports related work), they're full of people that are so high on life. create bonds by training/playing and clubbing, they're so fond of clubbing too bc all that dopamine lifestyle. crush your inhib in club settings, get ons's and see your life getting brighter (getting more NT as it is called here)

just dont do overdo clubbing, the bad rep is real, but they're great from time to time once you get used to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and Prince88
what comes to my mind rn is sports

get into sports, and sports social settings (uni, doing sports, sports related work), they're full of people that are so high on life. create bonds by training/playing and clubbing, they're so fond of clubbing too bc all that dopamine lifestyle. crush your inhib in club settings, get ons's and see your life getting brighter (getting more NT as it is called here)

just dont do overdo clubbing, the bad rep is real, but they're great from time to time once you get used to it
great advice, thanks fella. I go to uni in September and will try get as involved as possible. I also plan on getting a part time just for more social exposure.

• +1
Reactions: Gad
High T low cortisol are the most respected men

High status correlates with high dopamine (so does schizophrenia and cocaine so it's not quite so simple)

But the takeaway is, you want to be high dopamine + low cortisol

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
girls almost fetishize tortured chads with bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder ngl
to me it was always intuitive that "don't be non-nt" really means "don't be autistic" but there's a decent amount of people here including other shit like depression into it
I thought BPD etc were just subhuman mutants far from the light of the God Emperor, twisted parodies of the perfect human form, but then I got seduced by one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Yes especially women.

The NTpill is brutal for niggas like us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620