Are normies more sentient than we give them credit for?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I don't know if the NPC theory is 100% legit or not but I rarely encounter people irl who can express blackpilled thoughts. Sure, you have to get to know somebody for them to express deep thoughts but now that I think about it I have only met like two individuals irl who have talked about blackpilled subjects with me.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
today i had a long blackpilled conversation with 2 coworkers bringing up tinder and how easy it is for girls compared to guys. even talking about pig faced girl etc. went well but obviously they are men and logical thinkers but they have sex so it doesnt change their entire life.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 2205
Most normies are non-sentient NPC’s tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
today i had a long blackpilled conversation with 2 coworkers bringing up tinder and how easy it is for girls compared to guys. even talking about pig faced girl etc. went well but obviously they are men and logical thinkers but they have sex so it doesnt change their entire life.
Sure they can joke about stuff like that but as soon as you get serious and talk about how many men are lonely and the real implications of women's standards they'll just change the topic. They don't want to be confronted about how all women only find the top 20% of males attractive and how hypergamy works, these are hard truths.

I don't know if the NPC theory is 100% legit or not but I rarely encounter people irl who can express blackpilled thoughts. Sure, you have to get to know somebody for them to express deep thoughts but now that I think about it I have only met like two individuals irl who have talked about blackpilled subjects with me.
Normie drop the pill all the time but they don't think about i5

• +1
normies=enemy
underesitimating enemy=recipe for disaster, son

• +1
Everyone knows looks matter, we are the spergs for realizing this too late

Everyone knows looks matter, we are the spergs for realizing this too late
Nah we always knew it we just thought it wasn't 100% the equation.

And normies themselves think personality matters so we are not spergs, we are just ugly

• +1
most normies have some knowledge of the black pill but they avoid finalizing the conclusion in their head or speaking about it because it makes them feel sad.

• +1
most normies have some knowledge of the black pill but they avoid finalizing the conclusion in their head or speaking about it because it makes them feel sad.
speaking about it also results in social consequences if not total ostracization

• +1