Are Pashtuns Turks? Iranians? Or Indians?

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

Pashtuns are our based bhai's

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twilight, Chadeep, LooksOrDeath and 7 others
no :rolleyes:

Ezgif 1 eb904ddf55

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, currylightskin and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Iranids

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, currylightskin and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
unironically indo aryan, very high steppe dna

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
They do have a significant amount of South Asian blood

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
watch the vid
Bro just no, indian nationalists are retarded cause they are hindus and have a clear hindu agenda and are trying to push back against 20th century racist western thought. Western historians WERE retarded because they used steppe migration as a tool of supremacist thought when it came to ruling the indian subcontinent, when the aryans werent even white themselves.

New human migration theories stem from modern day geneticist that dont subscribe to racist 20th century thought which is no longer taught in those fields of science and is considered "pseudo-science".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
they are the most good looking ethnicity of Asia. only few tajiks mog them.
afghanistan is neither south nor is it central, its south central asia and its the bridge between central and south asia.

baloch/pashtuns are the iran neothallic people,of afghanistan and pakistan,they are the most south shifted iranids,they look different from modern iranian,their genotype is mostly south asian,or between south asian and west/central asia but the origin is iranic
Indoiranidm

many pashtuns esp western pashtuns can look modern iranian too,but there is always slight indid influence
Iranidm

and some pashtuns esp north pashtuns are indo nordic dardic mixed or even pure indo nordic,so they look dardic,not iranic,many are mixed with nord indid and some can be full nord indid punjabi looking aswell
south baloch have the indo brachid pheno too

typical pashtun/tajik/baloch pheno to the least
Indo Iranid
Indo Iranid plus Nord Indid mix
Iranid
Nord Indid/Indo Nordic
Indo Brachid
Turanid

Dardic/Nuristanis/kashmrir,pakpunjabi/simdhi are the most Iranic shifted indo aryans

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
afghanistan is neither south nor is it central, its south central asia and its the bridge between central and south asia.
true. but Pashtuns historically and even today live in south asia. Tajiks, uzbeks, hazaras live in central asia.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile

They're Greek, Indo-Aryan, Arab, and Iranian I believe.

Last edited:

There iranans not curries

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
  • +1
They're Greek, Indo-Aryan, Arab, and more.
Will you delusional retards stop claiming to be greek and arab. NO south asian has any historical greek dna, SOME south asian peoples in sindh, kerala, and gujurat have some arab lineage due to historical trade between these regions (Notice how these are all coastal regions). Indo-Aryan is the only one that applies. Im so tired of fucking retarded south asians going on about that retarded greek shit.

damn. I am 75% punjabi khatri and 25% kashmiri pandit. both of them have less than 30% south indian. no wonder I am 6'6 height mogging machine.

• Love it
Reactions: justinzayn
Bro just no, indian nationalists are retarded cause they are hindus and have a clear hindu agenda and are trying to push back against 20th century racist western thought. Western historians WERE retarded because they used steppe migration as a tool of supremacist thought when it came to ruling the indian subcontinent, when they aryans werent even white themselves.

New human migration theories stem from modern day geneticist that dont subscribe to racist 20th century thought which is no longer taught in those fields of science and is considered "pseudo-science".

I fucking wish they were white it would unironically make white maxing for south asians for possible

• JFL
Last edited:
  • +1
whatever were the elite caste anyway
Elite caste in what sense. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: India is a democracy, not a brahmanical theocratic hindu state :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. The most powerful castes in terms of economics usually are those that hold some kind land, and last time i checked, those were jatts, khatris, rajputs, reddys etc etc.

• +1
100 threads about indian phenotypes everyday.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile, justinzayn, gamma and 3 others
Elite caste in what sense. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: India is a democracy, not a brahmanical theocratic hindu state :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. The most powerful castes in terms of economics usually are those that hold some kind land, and last time i checked, those were jatts, khatris, rajputs, reddys etc etc.
who cares about material power, true nobility comes from birth

• JFL
who cares about material power, true nobility comes from birth
Just lol, your "nobility" is sanctified by religion AKA fairytails lmfao, not by any scientific measure.

A fair skin dalit has more worth to me than a brown skin brahmin.

also btw, brahmins have never been considered nobility in any sense throughout the history of the subcontinent, and always were just relegated to priesthood, or ADVISORS to the REAL NOBILITY, aka kshatriyas.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and enchanted_elixir
Will you delusional retards stop claiming to be greek and arab. NO south asian has any historical greek dna, SOME south asian peoples in sindh, kerala, and gujurat have some arab lineage due to historical trade between these regions (Notice how these are all coastal regions). Indo-Aryan is the only one that applies. Im so tired of fucking retarded south asians going on about that retarded greek shit.
We're talking about Pashtuns (mostly found in Afghanistan), aren't we?
You not only assumed my ethnicity, but you also assumed that I was talking about South Asians :lul:

We're talking about Afghan Pashtuns, aren't we?
You not only assumed my ethnicity, but you also assumed that I was talking about South Asians :lul:

Nah tbh, i thought the retards were talking about the "muh greek dna" in dardic peoples like the kalash. Its a retarded theory that curries have about them. The same way that some people claim that afghans and pashtuns specifically are descended from jews or some shit lmfao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Just lol, your "nobility" is sanctified by religion AKA fairytails lmfao, not by any scientific measure.

A fair skin dalit has more worth to me than a brown skin brahmin.

also btw, brahmins have never been considered nobility in any sense throughout the history of the subcontinent, and always were just relegated to priesthood, or ADVISORS to the REAL NOBILITY, aka kshatriyas.
Nobility is something you experience when you stand next to me you manlet.

IDGAF WHO IS OF WORTH TO YOU , YOU PROBABLY FUCK DOGS IN THE ASS AND ULL SAVE A DOG OVER A HUMAN TO KEEP FUCKING IT

LMAO AMAZING COPE. BRAHMINS WERE CONSIDERED THE NOBILITY IN EVERY CORNER OF THE NATION UNTIL THE DEGENERATION OF BRAHMINS OCCURED DUE TO THE KSHATRIYA CASTE BECOMING MARAUDERS AND USURPERS JUST LIKE IN FEUDAL JAPAN. EVEN THEN THE KSHATRIYAS WERE THE FIRST TO BREAK FROM DHARMA, THE BRAHMINS JUST BECAME DEGENERATE BECAUSE THEIR POWER BECAME UNCHECKED BY KSHATRIYAS

Nobility is something you experience when you stand next to me you manlet.

IDGAF WHO IS OF WORTH TO YOU , YOU PROBABLY FUCK DOGS IN THE ASS AND ULL SAVE A DOG OVER A HUMAN TO KEEP FUCKING IT

LMAO AMAZING COPE. BRAHMINS WERE CONSIDERED THE NOBILITY IN EVERY CORNER OF THE NATION UNTIL THE DEGENERATION OF BRAHMINS OCCURED DUE TO THE KSHATRIYA CASTE BECOMING MARAUDERS AND USURPERS JUST LIKE IN FEUDAL JAPAN. EVEN THEN THE KSHATRIYAS WERE THE FIRST TO BREAK FROM DHARMA, THE BRAHMINS JUST BECAME DEGENERATE BECAUSE THEIR POWER BECAME UNCHECKED BY KSHATRIYAS
Bro im literally 3 inches shorter than you, you are reaching hard. Literally the equivalent of me calling someone thats 5'9 a "manlet"

You should care about what is worth more to me cause i mog your entire families cow piss drinking lineage all the way back to the ganges.

Brahmins have literally never been considered nobility you idiot lmfao. Brahmins duties were quite literally, being priests and advisors. Thats it. The ruling land owning castes never gave them anything in terms of actual wealth or status. Your job is to read books nigga, go read some books.

Attachments

• Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    360.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: