Are Permenant nose fillers legit?

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I know alot of derms offer permenant nose fillers which apparently don't biodegrade. Would these be legit? I'm trying to do every Maxx other than a bimax.

What I need to ascend is nose fillers (for hooked nose), Taban, and upper lip fillers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 6723, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
Not sure why people are "JFL" reacting at this post, tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 6723, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
rhino? wtf is this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 6723
Screenshot 20201006 013507

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 7173
cause rhino is one of the most popular surgeries nowadays and is not expensive and you still looking for some stupid alternatives
I have a very small dorsal hump. Obviously I would prefer permenant fillers.

Just end up like this to fix a small dorsal hump, theory-
Screenshot 20201006 014251

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
Permanent fillers do exist - in Europe and Australia, it's called Aquamid.

They can be a good option if you have cartilage depressions in the dorsal area of the nose, and don't require a rhinoplasty.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SexyMofo, MugzLePew and Deleted member 7173
cause rhino is one of the most popular surgeries nowadays and is not expensive and you still looking for some stupid alternatives
You have zero IQ btw, every comment I've seen of urs is just shit. I'm gonna ban you once I'm mod

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 6723, wasted and 2 others
rope already

IIRC they migrate so the placement isn’t permanent
maybe for dorsal hump they’d be okay though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Permanent fillers do exist - in Europe and Australia, it's called Aquamid.

They can be a good option if you have cartilage depressions in the dorsal area of the nose, and don't require a rhinoplasty.
Yeah it's called bellafill in the US, same thing. Looks promising as an alternative to rhino especially for fixing small issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Yeah it's called bellafill in the US, same thing. Looks promising as an alternative to rhino especially for fixing small issues
Exactly right. If the only concern you have is dorsal cartilage depressions, then you would honestly be wasting your money having a rhinoplasty.

A rhinoplasty is suited for structural revision or augmentation of the periosteum, not for subcutaneous volume depletion.

• Love it
You are bluepilled
How so. Everything comment you made on this thread was room temp IQ. You tried arguing that a rhinoplasty is a better option compared to permenant filler, when fixing a small dorsal hump

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
How so. Everything comment you made on this thread was room temp IQ. You tried arguing that a rhinoplasty is a better option compared to permenant filler, when fixing a small dorsal hump
Show me your nose 😝

Not really. Fillers are way cheaper and they provide instant results
JFL dont come crying to us when the fillers need to be removed and you're left with a massive scar across your nose. Just scarfacemaxx bro

• JFL
JFL dont come crying to us when the fillers need to be removed and you're left with a massive scar across your nose. Just scarfacemaxx bro
I'm sure a good doctor can do it properly.but ur right, it'll probably be botched, I'm rlly unlucky