Are plastic surgeons trustworthy when it comes to evaluating facial aesthetics?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
I am getting the impression that a lot of plastic surgeons actually have no idea what they're doing and are always looking to provide procedures without any knowledge of facial harmony.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
I am getting the impression that a lot of plastic surgeons actually have no idea what they're doing and are always looking to provide procedures without any knowledge of facial harmony.
Oh really ? Plus why would u go to a plastic surgeon lmfao have u not scrolled through this website the only good plastic surgeon is eppley lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
be more specific what type of surgeries are you planning to do?

be more specific what type of surgeries are you planning to do?
Just in general, if I go to a plastic surgeon (in the US for example) and ask for advice on which procedure to undergo, can I trust that information? I feel like the onus should be on the surgeons to tell us what would look good on their patient's face.

Oh really ? Plus why would u go to a plastic surgeon lmfao have u not scrolled through this website the only good plastic surgeon is eppley lmfao
Canadian Lol GIF

Most plastic surgeons are trying to make a quick buck off you. You have to be very logical when choosing one. I had two surgeries done, the one that was cheaper and more complex was actually done better. This has to do with the location and the overall morality of the surgeon in my opinion. There are plastic surgeons out there who literally just do this to save people from inceldom.

I would say most are clueless, they just do what is easier or looks subjectively better for them, cuz they are ugly themselves

I would say most are clueless, they just do what is easier or looks subjectively better for them, cuz they are ugly themselves
In that case, where can I find valid advice on how to improve my facial aesthetics through surgery?