are ppl noticing my frauding?

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
I'm naturally 6'5 and been wearing 2 inch lifts in combo with some shitty nikes to work that make me 6'8

I slipped in an inch then slowly added in another inch after a few weeks, no one has assumed I was wearing lifts or commented on them but I've seen a lot more people staring at my shoes
I made sure I wasn't wearing socks with different colors so people can't see my heels sticking out
also wore pants that are baggy near my feet

my blunt asshole friends just comment about my shoes in general or how my pants bag towards my shoes, nothing about shoe lifts though
fingers crossed no one's noticing or it's over for me

all this to mog a 6'8 buff roided chad and another blonde prettyboy trying to steal all the foid coworkers for himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
I'm naturally 6'5 and been wearing 2 inch lifts in combo with some shitty nikes to work that make me 6'8
084.gif

This forum made me realise just how easily the mind of a person can be warped given enough time.
NIGGER YOU'RE IN THE TOP 3% OF PEOPLE IN HEIGHT AND YOU NEED EVEN MORE???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Repentsinner, Polish Chincel and 9 others
this is why looksmaxing is cope

no matter how good you are, no matter how good you do, no matter how much you improved. you will never be happy and will never accept the fact that someone mogs in every aspect

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nandor, chawaje, Repentsinner and 5 others
I've seen a lot more people staring at my shoes

my blunt asshole friends just comment about my shoes
I'm sure you're just over-fixated on being discovered so you're hypersensitive to comments/looks at your shoes.
When you're only thinking about one thing, it always looks like everyone is out to get you.
Try to start thinking there's something wrong with your nose, and suddenly within a week you will notice a lot more stares and comments about your nose.
It's just how the human brain works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
084.gif

This forum made me realise just how easily the mind of a person can be warped given enough time.
NIGGER YOU'RE IN THE TOP 3% OF PEOPLE IN HEIGHT AND YOU NEED EVEN MORE???
need to mog every nigga in this bitch

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel, PointOfNoReturn, Patient A and 1 other person
this is why looksmaxing is cope

no matter how good you are, no matter how good you do, no matter how much you improved. you will never be happy and will never accept the fact that someone mogs in every aspect
I'm obsessed with being the best of the best
I don't want to get into my 30s without seeing myself peak in every aspect of life

bro needs to compensate for his ugly face with 6'8 height, let him do it peacefully jfl

I hope they notice…

I seen this 6’3 guy wearing air forces - watched him walk from behind and his heel was coming out from the back and they were like flip flop sandals as he must have added atleast 4 inches.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Patient A
kill yourself OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
No shoe lifts for your brain

Kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
A real chadlite doesn’t even know what shoe lifts are
every single attractive guy I've met frauds in one form or another, u HAVE TO fraud to be attractive nowadays
pretty much all of them wear shoe lifts, it's something that's always taught/recommended to people into looksmaxxing

no height for your face buddy boyo
face is fine
I could 100% pull more than u even if I were a manlet

ur 6'1 mtn and have 1k posts on here
are u actually looksmaxxing or are u just an irl autist

face is fine
I could 100% pull more than u even if I were a manlet

ur 6'1 mtn and have 1k posts on here
are u actually looksmaxxing or are u just an irl autist
my side profile alone can mog ur entire existence lol and ur calling me MTN

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel
When everyone wears lifts, you gotta wear lifts. Foids are wearing lifts too, just make sure you both take off your shoes at the same time and the height difference is maintained.

JFL at anyone who believes women’s shoes don’t have about an inch of platform built in… and that’s just trainers I’m talking about.

I would say an ideal lift is 10 to 20mm depending on how much heel to toe drop your shoe already has. I’ve tried more and even in boots where it’s not visible and your heels aren’t falling out it fucks with your biomechanics too much.

On a 25+ mm lift you’ll struggle to use stairs without concentration, you’ll drag your feet a lot, you’ll not be able to run or even walk very fast, AND if you try to compensate for any of this, you’ll have a gait exactly like a foid wearing heels and it will be obvious to them.

nigger thinks his problem is being 3 inches shorter than 6’8