Are Prettyboys like Justin Bieber,DiCaprio,Cameron Dallas,... low T/DHT?

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
Like what hormones cause that typical look of a prettyboy. They look younger than they are, have rather weak facial bones, barely any beard growth, but look more "beautiful"(hair,skin,features) compared to the average Normie

Inb4: muh genetics

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902, Deleted member 6723, Acnno and 6 others
Majority have very feminine features to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
It is genes, androgens barely affect appearance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
its all about genetics, t in puberty and prenatal t levels.

i had high prenatal t but average or low t in puberty and now im high t and im a hybrid. my bones are not extremly strong but stronger than average, i have extreme strength for my weight/height and my personality definitely is high t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Need2Ascend
They certainly aren't high T I can tell you that. Just look at DiCaprio's shirtless picks and you'll see what I mean.

• +1
its all about genetics, t in puberty and prenatal t levels.

i had high prenatal t but average or low t in puberty and now im high t and im a hybrid. my bones are not extremly strong but stronger than average, i have extreme strength for my weight/height and my personality definitely is high t
Like what hormones cause that typical look of a prettyboy. They look younger than they are, have rather weak facial bones, barely any beard growth, but look more "beautiful"(hair,skin,features) compared to the average Normie

Good genetics. They have beautiful faces and are worshipped by women when you are subhuman incel doing mental gymnastics on "am i high T gooys?!?!?!"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6723, Acnno and 1 other person

Very hard for guys with good facial features to be low T.
Additionally, having beautiful skin and hair isn't a product of low T or high E: the opposite is most often true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Need2Ascend

They were meant to be girls. In a weird twist of fate, they changed last minute.

Very hard for guys with good facial features to be low T.
Additionally, having beautiful skin and hair isn't a product of low T or high E: the opposite is most often true.
I honestly think it's all about the hormonal profile, guys my age already have full beards, strong browridge, jaws, etc, most just lack good/beatiful features
For me it's the opposite, probably due to low DHT/Testosterone (caused by genetics for a large part for sure)

Good genetics. They have beautiful faces and are worshipped by women when you are subhuman incel doing mental gymnastics on "am i high T gooys?!?!?!"
I never said I'm high T JFL, I have the same prettyboy look maybe slightly more masculine, that's why I'm asking

definitely low DHT they can't grow a beard

• +1
Great genetics + high DHT = Masthetic
Great genetics + moderate DHT = pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
It is genes, androgens barely affect appearance
Very true. This guy has Klinefelters syndrome meaning he has the testosterone levels of a woman and he has a broad, square chin
5179EA22 7FEA 4A88 8BE4 C6F175E6C61F

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel