Are psych meds safe? How many of you guys use them?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Did they work for you? Some people suggested that I take them in college, I just don't want it to affect my gymcelling that's all. Did it work for you?

I used plenty of them, started with the weak shit, then went to benzos, then ssri then tricyclics
honestly it's the most subjective thing in the world, you might feel better right away and they will feel useless, you can get sides, something absolutely shit sides, something you get nothing

nothing is just "safe" anyway

and yeah they could affect your gym gains, I had meds that made me gain weight, that changed my appetite and etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Ok I'm not that depressed or suicidal but I do obsess over looks I'm still objectively ugly though. I gymcel everyday though for 2 hours a day I don't want it to affect that you know what I mean?

I've done drugs before but when I talked to the doc yesterday they said it's a long term commitment. They said they will start me with the weak shit.
I used plenty of them, started with the weak shit, then went to benzos, then ssri then tricyclics
honestly it's the most subjective thing in the world, you might feel better right away and they will feel useless, you can get sides, something absolutely shit sides, something you get nothing

nothing is just "safe" anyway

and yeah they could affect your gym gains, I had meds that made me gain weight, that changed my appetite and etc

Ok I'm not that depressed or suicidal but I do obsess over looks I'm still objectively ugly though. I gymcel everyday though for 2 hours a day I don't want it to affect that you know what I mean?

I've done drugs before but when I talked to the doc yesterday they said it's a long term commitment. They said they will start me with the weak shit.
Uhm but what did the doc say?
he thinks you have body dismorphia or something?
do you have bad anxiety or social anxiety?

Yeah body dysmorphia that's what it is.

I don't get social anxiety though.

Might as well try it tbh idk man