Are red lips attractive on men?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dark Triad Angel
So I have naturally red lips and they become even more red if I constantly apply saliva on them but should I? I know it's attractive on females but what about on males? I think they look bigger when they are hydrated so maybe I should I use a chapstick to maximize this effect? what do you think guys?

30095 1 CHAP STICK BAR X 4 2GR CEREZA

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Yep

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj and mecmec
Yes it’s a colouring halo, lips the same colour as the skin looks bad. Full red lips on coloured eyes and dark eyebrows and vibrant hair is the best colouring

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, |Daddy_Zygos|, Gargantuan and 8 others
Lips are quit underratted here. women care about men lips more the men care about women lips

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItalianCesso, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
Yes
Manu Rios for example, Jensen Ackles, Chris Evans, Dayker Leandro, Zach Cox, Thom Strijd, Chico, Maluma, Rodrigo Guirao Díaz, Vito Basso, Mario Rodríguez, Mariano Di Vaio, Zario Bolaños, Vinnie Hacker, among others.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 9670, datboijj and 1 other person
What tactics can I use to maximize the redness? should I use the chapstick (lip care product) 24/7 (I live in a really humid place)? or save it for when I am public and just putting saliva in my lips 24/7 instead?

What else can I do?

redder lips complement a prettyboy aesthethic, as they are a feminine trait

it's why women use lipstick

redder lips complement a prettyboy aesthethic, as they are a feminine trait

it's why women use lipstick
cheekbones are a feminine trait thats why women use contour

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Very red lips on men look gay
Study was posted here somewhere that lower contrast from lips to skin is more attractive for men
As man you want not too red lips. But also not too colorless, cause too colorless looks sickly

I find red lips on women unattractive. I don't find lipstick on women attractive in general. I don't know why.
I am not one of the guys who says: "You shouldn't wear make-up!" or anything. I like make-up, but I really don't get the appeal of red lips. It's not attractive in my eyes. Bigger lips look better though, in general (unless botched by surgery)

So I have naturally red lips and they become even more red if I constantly apply saliva on them but should I? I know it's attractive on females but what about on males? I think they look bigger when they are hydrated so maybe I should I use a chapstick to maximize this effect? what do you think guys?

View attachment 1495801
You tell me honey 💅

2A70F3DB AF98 45EA BFED DCE6AD90EE4A

Just be like women theory.

It's better than pink lips. If you have a dymorphic face (like me), red lips are good because they balance your features well without losing masculinity
Screenshot 20220108 173935
2298591 3AFBF8AC 4A7B 4B02 82AC 7DE2E2F71DF6

Yes it’s a colouring halo, lips the same colour as the skin looks bad. Full red lips on coloured eyes and dark eyebrows and vibrant hair is the best colouring
a.k.a Sean O Pry