Are rhino botches on men because of the surgeon or the patient’s assumption on what a good nose is?

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
Do you think the men that undergo rhinoplasties end up with shit looking noses because of what they ask from the surgeon?

Turkish and Iranian surgeons give guys barbie noses because that’s what their original assumption on what a good nose is, giving your surgeon clear instructions should avoid that no? E.g. removal of the dorsal hump

Obviously rhino botches are quite high in probability and no matter how good the surgeon is it could go wrong

But is this a possibility?

• +1
Reactions: Pride and cyprian_tomaszewski
surgeons lack eye, women's rhinos are also botched makeup and contouring just cover it up way better.
You have to find a surgeon w/ really good before and after's who has an eye for harmony and understands what to do.
If it's open, there is a very high chance of getting botched as a man, closed is better.
Remember you have a base and can't alter away from the base too much otherwise you'll look uncanny. Less is more. You can't become chad from MTN or even some HTNs.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Many surgeons may not fully grasp male aesthetics so It's important to find a surgeon experienced in male procedures. I had my rhinoplasty performed by a Turkish surgeon who specializes in natural, masculine noses for men. I disagree that closed rhinoplasty is better since the surgeon essentially operates blindly. Closed techniques are only preferable for minimally invasive cases.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_ and coispet
both, the patient is often very bluepilled and ask for a barbie nose, upturned and not straight

Do you think the men that undergo rhinoplasties end up with shit looking noses because of what they ask from the surgeon?
Obviously it is sometimes a bad doctor and sometimes a bad expectation. Stupid question.

Many surgeons may not fully grasp male aesthetics so It's important to find a surgeon experienced in male procedures. I had my rhinoplasty performed by a Turkish surgeon who specializes in natural, masculine noses for men. I disagree that closed rhinoplasty is better since the surgeon essentially operates blindly. Closed techniques are only preferable for minimally invasive cases.
who was ur surgeon

Turkish and Iranian surgeons give guys barbie noses because that’s what their original assumption on what a good nose is, giving your surgeon clear instructions should avoid that no? E.g. removal of the dorsal hump

Obviously rhino botches are quite high in probability and no matter how good the surgeon is it could go wrong

But is this a possibility?
Both

Crooked nose -> straight nose
Crooked nose -> barbie nose

For the men: 1nd will looks soo much better then 2nd

Most people choice sadly 2nd, because they are either retarded or the surgeon is