Are rizz videos real?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
From all appearances they seem to be real but it's like they have a 90-100 percent success rate. And the girls always seem to be welcoming to their approach, even if the guy stops them while walking on a street or college campus or mall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and vermillioncorefan
hell no, even the legit ones (rare) dont post fails

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
From all appearances they seem to be real but it's like they have a 90-100 percent success rate. And the girls always seem to be welcoming to their approach, even if the guy stops them while walking on a street or college campus or mall.
they are real they just only post the times they were successful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and klip11
hell no, even the legit ones (rare) dont post fails
So how are they getting the girls to participate in the videos? It seems implausible that they are always paying girls to be in their videos, especially if their channel pulls in little money. Now if they have a big professional channel that pulls in thousands of dollars, I can see it.

So how are they getting the girls to participate in the videos? It seems implausible that they are always paying girls to be in their videos, especially if their channel pulls in little money. Now if they have a big professional channel that pulls in thousands of dollars, I can see it.
They probably just ask around and some people like to be in the center of attention and will gladly appreciate.

Most rizz videos seem legit. I assume some guys just leave out the rejections in their vids. Pua vids are paid actors and fake (obviously).