Are roids worth it for skinny fat cucks such as I?

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
I’d take them, but have heard they can make you bald. I couldn’t afford to lose even a strand of hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11581
I’d take them, but have heard they can make you bald. I couldn’t afford to lose even a strand of hair.
Take them and there will no purpose of looksmaxing.. Cuz u wouldn't be able to fck any women cuz of ur erectile disfunction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 9670
Just do it natty and then at 17-18 decide if you want to do it. Just get educated on all the possible side effects and benefits. If your dad or uncles are bald then don't do it. If no one is bald then you should be relatively safe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
dont be retarded. just get hgh and increase t

t:
vit d + b
zinc
magnesium

• +1
Reactions: rambocel
yes they are

natty lifting is a joke

• +1
Just do it natty and then at 17-18 decide if you want to do it. Just get educated on all the possible side effects and benefits. If your dad or uncles are bald then don't do it. If no one is bald then you should be relatively safe

I thought your grandpas on your moms side hair trend determined the Trend of your hair

boyo inject t+hgh and you literally gonna rambocelmaxx

• +1
Take them and there will no purpose of looksmaxing.. Cuz u wouldn't be able to fck any women cuz of ur erectile disfunction
Cope