Are sausages primal?

Avillionre

Avillionre

Christpilled jew
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
432
Reputation
219
Title was a joke obv but sometimes my parents make food before I can tell them no slop so i just ate 20 sausages and I'm wondering how bad they're actually are:feelswat:
I'll let the placebo effect to the job
No gay jokes please 😡:pepefrown:
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
sodium bomb
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Avillionre
Glizzy:forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Avillionre
Primal only if you put it up yo ass
 
Title was a joke obv but sometimes my parents make food before I can tell them no slop so i just ate 20 sausages and I'm wondering how bad they're actually are:feelswat:
I'll let the placebo effect to the job
No gay jokes please 😡:pepefrown:
fairs
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Avillionre
Depends how they're made. OFC you can make a sausage with only beef and maybe a bit of offal wrapped in intestines. That'll be natural and primal.

However you can't really find that unless you make it yourself. All sausages nowadays are seasoned to death and also made out of pork instead of beef, which is like the worst meat ever. The name 'sausage' itself comes from a latin word for 'salt'.

Honestly they aren't inherently unhealthy but nutrition wise they just aren't worth it. More sodium and calories than any nutrients.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Avillionre

Similar threads

JamesMTN927
Replies
17
Views
55
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927
F
Replies
9
Views
40
faIIout
F
lookingforadvicecel
LifeFuel Primal
Replies
2
Views
27
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
Αlchemy
Replies
9
Views
103
dimocel
dimocel
Hardyz
Replies
17
Views
99
Hardyz
Hardyz

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Avillionre
Back
Top