Are Seed Oils toxic?

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
For some background information, I'm on Accutane and it's best to ingested with something fatty. Most people said peanut butter is the evident choice, so I have been doing that for ~1 month.

Recently I discovered it contains Fully Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil as one ingredient. Seed Oils are usually bad for you.

So should I stop using it or I shouldn't be concerned about it?

@Rawprimalooks @Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: hggggg666 and noodlelover
don't be too concerned abt it, ppl here are acting like a little bit of seed oils will fuck up your entire body
as long as you eat in a farmer type diet it does not matter if you eat something processed with seed oils or soy beans or wtv

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Clavicular, AySab, Never Get Up and 5 others
No, not at all. There is no scientific basis for this claim, and it's usually made by people pushing "animal-based" supplements and businesses telling you to take their organ supplements and eat lard instead. Seed oils can be healthy and are totally fine to cook with. Are they great for you? Not really. Are they bad? No. Stuff like canola oil is a good choice for cooking and wont make a big difference compared to olive oil, avocado oil etc. Probably better than butter too.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, UZB_Strebl, Never Get Up and 8 others
don't be too concerned abt it, ppl here are acting like a little bit of seed oils will fuck up your entire body
as long as you eat in a farmer type diet it does not matter if you eat something processed with seed oils or soy beans or wtv
Alright, I thought similarly, one spoon of pb everyday surely won't fuck me up.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
No, not at all. There is no scientific basis for this claim, and it's usually made by people pushing "animal-based" supplements and businesses telling you to take their organ supplements and eat lard instead. Seed oils can be healthy and are totally fine to cook with. Are they great for you? Not really. Are they bad? No. Stuff like canola oil is a good choice for cooking and wont make a big difference compared to olive oil, avocado oil etc. Probably better than butter too.
jew

jews GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, SoundnVision, BrahminBoss and 6 others
ov vey

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • JFL
Reactions: melon6329
To be honest I feel like butter and lard is superior to these newcomer seedoils.
I don't have any science backing up my claims, just some logic and common sense.

As we all know, test levels are dropping every year, basically men get lesser men. The average man is a soycuck compared to a man in 1970 or idk. Something is surely the cause of this right? So there is a culprit (or multiple) in why there are femboys and more and more womanlike 'men'. There was a change in something on the road.

So based on probability every change from then is potencially bad for you, that includes seed oils too. So you're potencially risking cucking yourself with eating seed oils based on this type of thinking.

Disclaimer, I'm not saying seed oils WILL make you a low-T cuck, but its more probable doing so than some good old fashioned animal fats and oils.

Whaattt, accutante cause liver damage

You focusing on the wrong things

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: truecel12 and silencio
They are bad yes, they oxidize with heat, are high in omega 6 and cause free radicals formation

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, noodlelover and silencio
Whaattt, accutante cause liver damage

You focusing on the wrong things
It can but I don't really care, I have subhuman acne. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

For some background information, I'm on Accutane and it's best to ingested with something fatty. Most people said peanut butter is the evident choice, so I have been doing that for ~1 month.

Recently I discovered it contains Fully Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil as one ingredient. Seed Oils are usually bad for you.

The seed oil in accutante is very low, no worries

Eat healthy

• +1
They are bad yes, they oxidize with heat, are high in omega 6 and cause free radicals formation
I know that and I don't cook with them otherwise, but this tiny amount is bad for me like 1 spoon?

I know that and I don't cook with them otherwise, but this tiny amount is bad for me like 1 spoon?
I would use coconut oil

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, silencio and noodlelover

I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil because it's virgin just
like me

IMG 20240418 123649 061

• JFL
Dont worry. Its just peanutbutter.
If you start cooking everything then yes it's bad.
Just notice if your face is flaring up after eating it. That would mean inflammation.

Eat either raw or low cooked meat, eggs, go on semen retention, no sugar, and no bread and you will cure your liver inflammation. Then you won’t need to use Accutane. AVOID ALL SEED OILS AT ALL COSTS.

I’m 21 and I have perfect skin.

Last edited:
lmao you’re a fucking idiot

Yes

Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet and oils cause death then people detox

olive oil overall the best of the bad. there's a reason why the top chefs on TV end up blasting olive oil

peanut butter suppresses the production of DHT, the strongest natural male hormone

saturated fat is necessary for good hormones, but too much will start blocking up arteries

• +1
Reactions: AySab and silencio
Use coconut oil or olive oil.

Avoid seed oils, and avoid all processed foods (for many reasons) but one is they all have seed oils, even whole wheat crackers.

• +1
ignore these faggots just use either olive, grass fed butter, ghee or beef tallow, before some jew chases me saying the others are fine, just dont risk then how bout that, all the fats listed above arent expensive anyway just use those, coconut oil is also fine but idk how well it would taste with other foods, if u want to just scoop fat like pb then coconut oil alone tastes pretty good

• +1
Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet and oils cause death then people detox
Alright, but what would you say the best oil is of the bad bunch? Sometimes I can't avoid it.

No the healthiest thing you can consume intact
Hahahahahahah

To be honest I feel like butter and lard is superior to these newcomer seedoils.
I don't have any science backing up my claims, just some logic and common sense.

As we all know, test levels are dropping every year, basically men get lesser men. The average man is a soycuck compared to a man in 1970 or idk. Something is surely the cause of this right? So there is a culprit (or multiple) in why there are femboys and more and more womanlike 'men'. There was a change in something on the road.

So based on probability every change from then is potencially bad for you, that includes seed oils too. So you're potencially risking cucking yourself with eating seed oils based on this type of thinking.

Disclaimer, I'm not saying seed oils WILL make you a low-T cuck, but its more probable doing so than some good old fashioned animal fats and oils.
Having some amount of saturated fat in your diet is good for testosterone levels, that's true. But for overall health a lot of saturated fat is bad for you, and that's where vegetable oils are generally better.
Testosterone levels aren't declining because of seed oils, but more so because people are fat and sedentary. If you have a healthy-weight person who works out then their testosterone wont be low just because they cook their chicken in canola oil.

• +1
take a look around at people in america and go ahead and tell me if it’s not seed oils causing it what is?
Sugar, stress, excess calorie consumption, sedentary lifestyle, endocrine disrupting chemicals, decrease in social connections

Sugar, stress, excess calorie consumption, sedentary lifestyle, endocrine disrupting chemicals, decrease in social connections
sugar isn’t bad for you. what do you think causes excess stress? what do you think causes excess calorie consumption? what do you think is an endocrine disrupting chemical? all of these link back to seed oils bud

sugar isn’t bad for you. what do you think causes excess stress? what do you think causes excess calorie consumption? what do you think is an endocrine disrupting chemical? all of these link back to seed oils bud
Then show me prood that any of this is true. For the record, I completely agree with you. There are studies linking pufa to skin cancer and a higher death rate, but there have been tons of studies linking it to a lower mortality too. So I'm asking you to show conclusive evidence its bad

Then show me prood that any of this is true. For the record, I completely agree with you. There are studies linking pufa to skin cancer and a higher death rate, but there have been tons of studies linking it to a lower mortality too. So I'm asking you to show conclusive evidence its bad
i’m sure if i cared enough i could find studies but jews won’t allow any of this to go mainstream anyway so im not going to waste my time, obviously it’s the biggest industry on the planet. i go off anecdotes try a carnivore based diet with fruit and tell me you don’t feel or look the best you ever have

i’m sure if i cared enough i could find studies but jews won’t allow any of this to go mainstream anyway so im not going to waste my time, obviously it’s the biggest industry on the planet. i go off anecdotes try a carnivore based diet with fruit and tell me you don’t feel or look the best you ever have
Please do search for them.

Another example of jewish bs is them saying that the Mediterranean diet is the best in the world because they eat high amounts of unsaturated fat and low meat, even though they eat high amounts of meat, cheese and fish

artificial sugar is bad for you, stuff with sugar like fruits and honey (examples theres many more) is good