Are shoe lifts worth it?

ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Iron
I am willing to start wearing them but is it worth it?

I heard they compress and don't give the actual height that they say they give.

I don't wanna risk social embarasment for 0.7 inches.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Nope embrace your natural height I go out barefoot and in flip flops on special occasions and also slouch to show how much i REALLY don't care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, PseudoMaxxer, ZeroTwo and 1 other person
Nope embrace your natural height I go out barefoot and in flip flops on special occasions and also slouch to show how much i REALLY don't care
Yeah you are right, we are here to looksmax. Fuck normies. Do you think it's possible to fraud 5'11 or 6 foot? I am 5'9 barefoot.

Yeah you are right, we are here to looksmax. Fuck normies. Do you think it's possible to fraud 5'11 or 6 foot? I am 5'9 barefoot.
Hairstyle, Posture, Clothing and larping is all that can help, May be insoles in your socks can also help

Hairstyle, Posture, Clothing and larping is all that can help, May be insoles in your socks can also help
So you saying sock lifts > shoe lifts. I am not willing to wear them everyday just at parties and such to get a minor boost

fraud everything you can. so yes

• +1
Reactions: ZeroTwo
So you saying sock lifts > shoe lifts. I am not willing to wear them everyday just at parties and such to get a minor boost
Sock lifts are better, Because you can get away with them in case there are occasions you have to take off your footwears, or incase you are sharing your bed with some foid