My girlfriend caught me wearing elevator shoes

yeah exactly. i think the best bet is to just get one of those nike air max shoes that give 1-1.5 inches guaranteed and your girl wont question anything
They’re not comfy at all and the heightboost is obvious when u look at the sole. I’ve got these ones, so narrow. Airforces are better tbh
IMG 0536

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk are you sure ive seen so many threads about it and @enchanted_elixir claimed it will help retain height
It may help a minuscule amount

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
i mean if the girl were to wear them she could instantly tell theyre lifted
I just dont understand how everyone doesnt fraud 4 inches, ive slayed plenty of foids and they never mention the height i lose when we’re in bed, possibly because wide frame and wingspan?

when you wear the shoes you can tell theyre lifted tho
“that’s how they’re made babe” if u sewed them in urself she’ll never know tbh lol

• Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe
I just dont understand how everyone doesnt fraud 4 inches, ive slayed plenty of foids and they never mention the height i lose when we’re in bed, possibly because wide frame and wingspan?
tall people look like tall people. like they have the wingspan and bodymass and frame n ratios n shit. maybe you tend to have that look

its not about the loss of height in bed its about what happens once u take ur shoes off around the house. And the chance that she might see lifts in ur shoes or see ur shoes are lifted. Also if ur in LTR she might do goofy bullshit like try them on then instant realize they are lifted. Its hard asf to get around in real relationship

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
its not about the loss of height in bed its about what happens once u take ur shoes off around the house. And the chance that she might see lifts in ur shoes or see ur shoes are lifted. Also if ur in LTR she might do goofy bullshit like try them on then instant realize they are lifted. Its hard asf to get around in real relationship
Ill just make a bullshit excuse like u previously mentioned

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
this is the reason i dont think adding anything over 1 inch is recommendable
Honestly i think for 5'8-5'9 manlets 1 inch from shoes + 0.5-1 inch from lifts is what i'd recommend. OP is doing 2 inches total whichi s the same as normal shoes + 1 inch lifts so ofcourse his girlfriend will notice but random people will not.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Oxygen
yeah exactly. i think the best bet is to just get one of those nike air max shoes that give 1-1.5 inches guaranteed and your girl wont question anything
nike air max + 0.5" lift is near undetectable. I mean if your girlfriend is around your height she will notice but it's fine otherwise.

Honestly i think for 5'8-5'9 manlets 1 inch from shoes + 0.5-1 inch from lifts is what i'd recommend. OP is doing 2 inches total whichi s the same as normal shoes + 1 inch lifts so ofcourse his girlfriend will notice but random people will not.
yeah ngl i might just get a 1.5 inch lift

hard unless you're amnesia

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
yeah ngl i might just get a 1.5 inch lift
air max + 0.5 or 1 inch lift is best combo and most comfortable i reckon

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and tombradylover
you NZb6Air and legb r the highest iq users on here tbh

i read ur proximitypill thread and it was really good

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah and JohnDoe
p
air max + 0.5 or 1 inch lift is best combo and most comfortable i reckon
problem is that lifts will compress like the shoe i linked says 2.6 inches but gives me 2 inches total

you NZb6Air and legb r the highest iq users on here tbh

i read ur proximitypill thread and it was really good
lebg makes good threads? faaark i've had that guy on ignore for a year now, i haven't made the proximitypill thread yet but have mentioned it in many threads.

p

problem is that lifts will compress like the shoe i linked says 2.6 inches but gives me 2 inches total
So 1 inch lifts will compress to 0.5-.0.7 most likely and the end result is what you desired anyways?
I've noticed one thing though, guys who are gymmaxxed can kinda get away with frauding more, their frame is bigger/wider and i've noticed when they fraud 2 inches atleast, it's more than fine because the focus is entirely on their body/build.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Here’s the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08Z76XWHM?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Irl they give 2 inches of extra height. Assuming everyone else with shoes is one inch taller, Im an extra inch over them.

we were cuddling in bed and she goes “I think you wear shoe lifts”

And I go “no way” in like a sleepy nonchalant type of way and then changed the subject

I’m returning those shoes ASAP and going back to my usual Nikes

How cooked am I? Tell me your thoughts on the situation and what I did/couldve done differently.

Morning height barefoot - 5’ 9.2 inches
Evening height barefoot - 5’ 8.3 inches
getting caught fraudmaxing = social suicide.
how do you not know this?

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
getting caught fraudmaxing = social suicide.
how do you not know this?
same as wearing bbcream and getting called out for wearing makeup in front of others, it's broooooooooootal.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Oxygen and enchanted_elixir
same as wearing bbcream and getting called out for wearing makeup in front of others, it's broooooooooootal.
I made lifts with a rag and it worked until one day the rag fell off :forcedsmile:

• JFL
i didnt know she would notice. does glucosamine work to retain morning height?
Haven't tried it but according to what I see on the internet, it seems so.

I wear barefoot shoes

• Hmm...
I made lifts with a rag and it worked until one day the rag fell off :forcedsmile:
you learn your DIY skills from youtube tutorials with a very obvious indian accent narrating it? :forcedsmile:

you learn your DIY skills from youtube tutorials with a very obvious indian accent narrating it? :forcedsmile:
I came up with it myself.

• Hmm...
I came up with it myself.
There was one greycel who wanted to make his own shoe lift brand, shoe lifts for them ost part all have the same problem which i can't remember right now, think it was something to do with the sole not beingf evenly distributed and he had an idea to improve it, i wonder if he did. DIY things by yourself is best

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and enchanted_elixir
i swear i read your threads last year claiming chondroitin + glucosamine do infact work to retain morning height
link threadddd

link threadddd
over if you think i'm going through his threads jsut to find it, use the search function and filter by his name buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
over if you think i'm going through his threads jsut to find it, use the search function and filter by his name buddy boyo
i did and theres nothing revolutionary

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
i did and theres nothing revolutionary
oh well then.. maybe i'll try chondroitin + glucosamine and report back. being morning height throughout the day is nice, that's a free 0.5" boost that would normally go away after 2 hours of being awake.

oh well then.. maybe i'll try chondroitin + glucosamine and report back. being morning height throughout the day is nice, that's a free 0.5" boost that would normally go away after 2 hours of being awake.
whats the required dosage to maintain height

• WTF
Reactions: N1666
I'm sure theres quite a few things a bit worse mate...
I would rather get raped by 10 Hindu men than get caught wearing lifts

• JFL
Reactions: greycel