Are skeletons from archers proof height maxxing is possible

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
English longbow archers have longer left arms due to forces applied.could it prove wollfs law could work for height . Probably cope tho

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 51465
obviously it works but copers need an excuse to rot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, 5'7 zoomer, Allornothing and 1 other person

@Angutoid

• Love it
Reactions: Angutoid
Heightmaxxing is possible.

Do kickboxing, cycling, sprinting, swimming, basketball.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Allornothing and heightmaxxing
The best archers would have been people with that bone structure. Being a good archer won’t cause that bone structure.

This is common knowledge now.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
The best archers would have been people with that bone structure. Being a good archer won’t cause that bone structure.

This is common knowledge now.
are you fucking trolling? the best archers would be archers with one arm noticeably longer and larger than the other? and why would it be so common amongst them when almost no one has it today besides profesional arm wrestlers?
there is so much bonesmashing proof with before and after in this forum and even amongst fighting community such as shin conditioning, knuckle conditioning and so on. You are like a bluepilled normie denying the blackpill, you have eyes yet you dont see whats in front of you, you just refuse to believe

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and Tr0ubLe
are you fucking trolling? the best archers would be archers with one arm noticeably longer and larger than the other? and why would it be so common amongst them when almost no one has it today besides profesional arm wrestlers?
there is so much bonesmashing proof with before and after in this forum and even amongst fighting community such as shin conditioning, knuckle conditioning and so on. You are like a bluepilled normie denying the blackpill, you have eyes yet you dont see whats in front of you, you just refuse to believe
View attachment 2705999
Dnr + thinks blackpill is stretching arms to grow taller. Then calls me bluepilled. These greycels recently lmao.

Dnr + thinks blackpill is stretching arms to grow taller. Then calls me bluepilled. These greycels recently lmao.
do you really not see how delusional you are? you come up with the most retarded excuses just to keep inhaling copium, i am genuinely curious why do you want not to believe so much. i would even show you my pics but there is so much on this forum i dont even need to thats why you wont ask for them, you know it

Last edited:
do you really not see how delusional you are? you come up with the most retarded excuses just to keep inhaling copium, i am genuinely curious why do you want not to believe so much. i would even show you my pics but there is so much on this forum i dont even need to thats why you wont ask for them, you know it
dnr + grey

dnr + grey
You are literally the most annoying User here. Every fucking post about bonesmashing you are just spreading your non existing copium Knowledge and you literally joined 2024. You have no clue.

Ah and “dndr” ah how funny you are. Just shut the f up

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
You are literally the most annoying User here. Every fucking post about bonesmashing you are just spreading your non existing copium Knowledge and you literally joined 2024. You have no clue.

Ah and “dndr” ah how funny you are. Just shut the f up
Not even worth a well thought out response. Moron.