Are slightly close-set eyes a failo?

You’re smv is very low. Even if you lose weight you’ll have disgusting loose skin which can only be fixed with surgery.
your stupid,hes young and only probs 250 at 6'4 you dont get lose skin unless your like 300 pounds+

You’re smv is very low. Even if you lose weight you’ll have disgusting loose skin which can only be fixed with surgery.
Not guaranteed tbh I wont know if I’ll have loose skin until I lose the weight, i know this dude who gained and lost over 200 lbs, he has no loose skin. Just bounced right back. It’s weird

do you think my looks have the potential to get into the modeling industry or is that too ambitious
no obv not but you should be around high mtn

do you think my looks have the potential to get into the modeling industry or is that too ambitious
nigga are u even listenting how tf would we know if you can be a model if you aint lost the weight yet

Dude lose fucking fat first

your stupid,hes young and only probs 250 at 6'4 you dont get lose skin unless your like 300 pounds+
*you’re stupid. He has literally tits plus he’s not 6’4 he’s 6’2. Secondly you know nothing about weight or you would know he’s more than that or he’s significantly shorter you coper

*you’re stupid. He has literally tits plus he’s not 6’4 he’s 6’2. Secondly you know nothing about weight or you would know he’s more than that or he’s significantly shorter you coper
I’m 6’4.7” and 285

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
I’m 6’4.7” and 285
how old are you? bc your ends of eyebrows have thinned and hair looks honestly thin asf just make sure your not losing all that bc it will descend you to ltn or lower,that should be your only worry besides losing weight

how old are you? bc your ends of eyebrows have thinned and hair looks honestly thin asf just make sure your not losing all that bc it will descend you to ltn or lower
I am not balding bro, my dad is like 65 and still has a full head of hair I’m not gonna answer this dumb question

You’re not. You said 192 originally. Which is probably 191. Frauding doesn’t do you any favors
192 which is like 6’3 in May, I had a physical recently and was right under 6’5” on the stadiometer. Reminder I am undergoing a massive growth spurt rn

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
  • +1
Reactions: nword49
no one but a curry would spend they're whole day talking about dicks (to compensate for subhuman face)
I dont talk about dicks all day even if i did it wouldnt matter its just genitals

You’re not. You said 192 originally. Which is probably 191. Frauding doesn’t do you any favors
yeah tbh i think this fag is lyeing about everything,claiming hes in a growth spurt while he has thinned eyebrows and a clear moustache,not really adding up

nigga thinks we're blind
Ok i do enjoy discussing male genitalia especially melinated ones

What now? I’m not curry and you are

Nothings changed

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
yeah tbh i think this fag is lyeing about everything,claiming hes in a growth spurt while he has thinned eyebrows and a clear moustache,not really adding up
Dude no offense but are you retarded?

"i actually was larping, my penis is really 9 inches"

192 which is like 6’3 in May, I had a physical recently and was right under 6’5” on the stadiometer. Reminder I am undergoing a massive growth spurt rn
Sure pal

Alright u know what all of you are fucking retarded, this thread was so dumb to make, I didn’t even have to make an account here my looks are obviously above average. My entire life things have been handed to me, girls have always treated me well, my parents are both htn/htb+ in their primes and obviously i’m good looking, I don’t even need to do anything, my face is perfect. I’m leaving this forum and losing weight, I don’t need anybody to tell me shit anymore, everyone on here is fucking retarded jesus

Ngl just lean maxx. Close set esr won’t really fuck you over unless it’s Jaric tier. It’s not really important unless it’s extreme

• +1
Reactions: TheChubbinator
Ngl just lean maxx. Close set esr won’t really fuck you over unless it’s Jaric tier. It’s not really important unless it’s extreme
alright thx bro i just want to know everything before i get lean, i’m talking to a chick rn so idrk why i’m still rotting on this website seeking validation

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
alright thx bro i just want to know everything before i get lean, i’m talking to a chick rn so idrk why i’m still rotting on this website seeking validation
Are u KHHV?

Are u KHHV?
Lol no I’m not an incel by any means, I’m NT and sociable and I fucked this white girl that fetishized me, couldve lost my vcard sooner than that but I was too scared tbh

• +1
Lol no I’m not an incel by any means, I’m NT and sociable and I fucked this white girl that fetishized me, couldve lost my vcard sooner than that but I was too scared tbh
So you’re just trying to turbo mog to model basically? Also aren’t u 15 JFL u lost it pretty early regardless. At least early for Zoomers

So you’re just trying to turbo mog to model basically? Also aren’t u 15 JFL u lost it pretty early regardless. At least early for Zoomers
Yeah I have this extremely fucked mindset where if I’m not really fucking beautiful I can’t live. I have low self esteem and I genuinely believe my face is deformed and after depression I gained weight rapidly. Objectively I understand that I am pretty good looking at least gl enough to be treated well by girls even when I am fat as shit and fuck one while obese but mainly what I want to do is get lean, become a mulatto sex symbol to JB foids 17-18, become an A-list male model in my early to mid 20s like barrett, o’pry, meeks or whittaker, get rhino and genio, get rich, breed with a white girl

• +1
idk but it’s Pretty shit that’s another failo
i know i feel like a copecel redpill guru when i say this but trust me when i tell you that eyelashes help a lot if your esr is brutal.

look at elias' eyelashes, they make his pfl look longer.

if you fraud better pfl with eyelashes your eyes will look way less close set.

wont really work if youre giga bug eyed tho.