Are so called 'sociopaths' actually just blackpilled people who longer empathise with others?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
In popular culture, so called sociopaths are depicted as unfeeling monsters because they don't care about other people, and will lie, cheat, steal, murder...

But what if so called sociopaths are actually just massively misunderstood? What if people BECOME sociopaths because they are among the few who got blackpilled, understand how the world actually works, how pathetic and worthless most humans are etc, and then they become bitter enough that they just say "fuck it" and decide that there is no objective reason to actually be a so called good person?

Consider people on blackpill and incel forums: Before they were probably not all that different from normies, but then they get blackpilled and become extremely toxic and bitter towards the world.

And this doesn't just go for so called incels. Consider politicians: Everybody hates them for not giving a shit about people, but imagine being them and actually having to win over the retard masses who don't know fucking shit about anything. Why even care about them? Why not just lie to them and take advantage of them for being so stupid? You could even argue that the entirety of modern 'progressive' politics exist for literally only this reason.

I don't think sociopaths even really exist tbh. I think it's just a label people invented to describe critically thinking people who decided to say fuck you to teh world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15338, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 7 others
215 IQ asexual psychopath

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
Being blackpilled is more like watching reality through a screen. You aren't actually a sociopath because those people truly feel nothing and have to emulate every emotion and feeling.

Blackpilled non-NT people however, moreso understand the core reasons behind human behavior, and its as if they are watching and observing. They too have to mimic behaviors to fit in, but the key difference is that they can still actually feel something.

I felt like this since highschool tbh. I depersonalized from myself completely and see my own actions in the third person and slowly have become more emotionally hollow, since it all feels like just a game.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 15099 and 10 others
You aren't actually a sociopath because those people truly feel nothing and have to emulate every emotion and feeling.
People like this don't exist irl. This is just bluepill sterotype. Did most people 'not feel anything' back when locking people inside cages and calling them property was socially mainstream and acceptable? So called sociopaths don't exist. True empathy does not exist.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
People like this don't exist irl. This is just bluepill sterotype. Did most people 'not feel anything' back when locking people inside cages and calling them property was socially mainstream and acceptable? So called sociopaths don't exist. True empathy does not exist.
I think people are desensitized from experiences and power. The stanford prison experiment proves that. Also you are probably onto something, I was reading mens brains are more respondent to harsh and cruel behaviors while women's are to kind and caring behaviors, and the majority of "sociopaths" are men. So maybe it is just society and how they were treated that causes them to become like that

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Sociopaths are low IQ impulsive criminals
That still feel empathy and anxiety etc. It’s environmental

psychopaths are the cold and calculated types which is genetic.
4C446A8B ECFA 4D36 BBA3 FF35F8844280

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and MikeMew'sBitch
@OldVirgin is a sociopath in disguise

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786