Are social groups/circles in which everyone is attractive more content overall?

M

macbookpro_2015

Silver
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Posts
737
Reputation
453
More peaceful? Supportive? Egalitarian? etc.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ewri
I would assume yeah, most of the time, because everyone (or mostly everyone) would have options and positive reinforcement socially, so the jealousy and bitterness should be lessened, but ig its not black and white :ogre:

But idk people can still fight over the dumbest shit :feelswat:
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
More peaceful? Supportive? Egalitarian? et
Nah bro maybe I’m just chatting shit cause I’m not in one but from what I’ve seen their all in competition anyway cause attractiveness is usually their only gateway so if one of them is getting more (in any sense) it’s probably gonna be an issue
 

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
16
Views
70
Hess
Hess
james_2006
Replies
6
Views
46
revivles
revivles
M
Replies
3
Views
40
Matt Fat
M
Verdams mum
Replies
6
Views
59
Verdams mum
Verdams mum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top