Are some guys falling in focus in the male gaze instead of the female gaze?

P

penecompacto

Iron
I know that some guys here really need surgery bc the recess is really noticeable, but in some cases guys with a normal skull don't need surgery, think about it there are guys slaying in real life without having the widest jaw or hunter eyes , guys who follows the trends on TikTok bc the girls like it . I've been lurking in this forum so I just wanted to know your opinion

female gaze is not real

women like all types of guys as long as they're attractive

female gaze is not real

women like all types of guys as long as they're attractive
How do you really know what is attractive in the eyes of girls. Many years ago we couldn't even think about non masculine asian short dudes wearing makeup slaying (kpop idols)

How do you really know what is attractive in the eyes of girls. Many years ago we couldn't even think about non masculine asian short dudes wearing makeup slaying (kpop idols)
get lean and run yourself on tinder, if you get no matches then ur ugly

wearing oversize clothes or hopping on tiktok trends won't make you less ugly or female gaze

• +1
Reactions: penecompacto
Male gaze is just trying to get as big and ogremaxxed as possible. The female gaze is nothing but noticing how much you money you have.

Male gaze is just trying to get as big and ogremaxxed as possible. The female gaze is nothing but noticing how much you money you have.
I think that nowadays woman care less in the money of the man (specially in first world countrys ) bc they earn as much as us . That's why looks care more these years .

I think that nowadays woman care less in the money of the man (specially in first world countrys ) bc they earn as much as us . That's why looks care more these years .
Looks get you the slay, but you have to be way more moneymaxxed than her to keep her. Nowadays by a lot more too.

• +1
Reactions: penecompacto
Looks get you the slay, but you have to be way more moneymaxxed than her to keep her. Nowadays by a lot more too.
Yeah. Looks only=she'll sleep with you but won't stay. Money only=she'll stay with you but as a gold digger, and probably cheat. You need both.