Scarmaxxing; the idea of scarification as a halo

Your phenotype has to be high trust for this to really work, imagine trying this if you have a fresh from the African Jungle or India phenotype :lul:
Which would you prefer: to be high trust and loved by women, even if it means having limited respect from men, or to be low trust and loved by limited women but command strong respect from men?

This would apply to all aspects of your life, work, social situations, and beyond.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Cuts work just as well, in fact may even work better in my opinion. It's like a 'striking feature / halo' for your body

As you pointed out the knuckles, you can easily cut up your knuckles and hands by hitting a boxing bag for a minute or so with intent to cause cuts. It works well and I've been doing that for months at this point and Its starting to get permanently scarred like that already

You can get actual 'cuts' (Red lines) which look cool af, by cutting it intentionally every week or 2 (takes literally 1 minute) or by doing something that'll cut you up, like hiking through spikey wooded areas or by letting your cat / dog scratch you up by playing with them. I have also done this and it works great.

IMO cuts are actually better because they're red, visible, easy af to get, can use literally any excuse (like hiking or some bs) and they're recent which will breed curiosity, etc etc. People definitely notice but won't say anything, I've caught a lot of people looking at my arms and hands and my autistic brain thinks that's a good thing :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Which would you prefer: to be high trust and loved by women, even if it means having limited respect from men, or to be low trust and loved by limited women but command strong respect from men?

This would apply to all aspects of your life, work, social situations, and beyond.
I'd rather be leaning towards high trust, and being jacked at the same time.
I'd rather be like 65% high trust, 35% low trust.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Mfs gonna cut themselves now. Imagine you mess up your face and it looks retarded forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry and tempelcat4