Are sparse low eyebrows more neotenous than high set dense ones?

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autistic and not ashamed
Title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
No high set is death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and NoReedemingFeature
High set eyebrows means your forehead is recessed which is a neotenous/phenotype trait.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, NoReedemingFeature and Deleted member 23558
Recessed forehead?
It’s when the actual neurocranium is underdeveloped. In whites, typically, the forehead is further forward than other races since the top of the skull has more surface area before it begins to curve down towards the eyebrows.

When the forehead, and thus, supraorbital rims (part of the brow ridge right above your UEE and right below your eyebrow, where prominence is measured from the backside) is recessed, it is not forward enough to protrude past the eyes and cover them, and so it is forced to sit above them. This is what high-set eyebrows are.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Can you have high set brows but still look masculine?
Usually means you can be a masculine prettyboy at best. All masculine looking men have low set eyebrows. High-set eyebrows can be balanced with masculine features like jaw but your face will never look overall masc.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Usually means you can be a masculine prettyboy at best. All masculine looking men have low set eyebrows. High-set eyebrows can be balanced with masculine features like jaw but your face will never look overall masc.
Idk if I have high or low set brows

It’s when the actual neurocranium is underdeveloped. In whites, typically, the forehead is further forward than other races since the top of the skull has more surface area before it begins to curve down towards the eyebrows.

When the forehead, and thus, supraorbital rims (part of the brow ridge right above your UEE and right below your eyebrow, where prominence is measured from the backside) is recessed, it is not forward enough to protrude past the eyes and cover them, and so it is forced to sit above them. This is what high-set eyebrows are.
My eyes are deep set but my brow and supraorbital bones have barely any mass. So that's what explains it?

My eyes are deep set but my brow and supraorbital bones have barely any mass. So that's what explains it?
Yeah exactly. This is what people mean when they say “forward supras” (not wrong but poorly phrased).

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature