How to determine the set point of your cheekbones, and why the concept of 'high cheekbones' is dumb.

hexum cheekbones look like shit:forcedsmile:
@Orc

StockJEHd1983
A1F325DAd D9F6 4164 B4B3 7861FC675CF4
4190113 08C4CD98 5CD4 4691 9E45 E8CBdEAF450C0

Shit zygos in question:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Aero
probably cuz gandy is pajeet they have medium set cheekbones on average he might or might not be honestly(some say he has George Clooney pheno to make his skin brown and hair dark while and some say it's due to indian in him) read my and Brahminboss's conversation on it if you want to know his pheno. Post in thread 'What is David Gandy pheno' https://looksmax.org/threads/what-is-david-gandy-pheno.1068191/post-16060168. Also Indian's can have high set zygos(salludon)
Screenshot 20240718 183247
more so then Asians and blacks plus Gandy is paleo atlantid dominant
Screenshot 2024 0718 182434
. which also explains hexum's medium set since he has them aswell(he is paleo atlantid dominant aswell)
IMG 20240718 183116
. Also Gandy's are high-midium set. Also point of the thread is do they exist or not? I think it's about how they peak from the front.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
  • +1
Reactions: F36
He might be he might or might not be honestly(some say he has George Clooney pheno to make his skin brown and hair dark while and some say it's due to indian in him) read my and Brahminboss's conversation on it if you want to know his pheno. Post in thread 'What is David Gandy pheno' https://looksmax.org/threads/what-is-david-gandy-pheno.1068191/post-16060168. Also Indian's can have high set zygos(salludon)View attachment 3037906 more so then Asians and blacks plus Gandy is paleo atlantid dominantView attachment 3037908. which also explains hexum's medium set since he has them aswell(he is paleo atlantid dominant aswell)View attachment 3037910. Also Gandy's are high-midium set. Also point of the thread is do they exist or not?
hexum is a trønder most likely his ancestors are from norway I believe.

although norway also has the most paleo atlantids of anywhere.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: F36 and looksmac
hexum is a trønder most likely his ancestors are from norway I believe.

although norway also has the most paleo atlantids of anywhere.
So is he? Or no? Bro also when these people talk about setness I believe it's about where the bizygomatic width peaks from the front. In a sense they do exist what do you think?

Last edited:
So is he? Or no? Bro also when these people talk about setness I believe it's about where the line peak from the front. In a sense they do exist what do you think?
I explained that in the OP, this isn't what's used to determine the set-point, which is why it's a stupid concept, pretty much every single man on the planet has a medium/high zygomatic arch.

• Woah
Reactions: looksmac
I explained that in the OP, this isn't what's used to determine the set-point, which is why it's a stupid concept, pretty much every single man on the planet has a medium/high zygomatic arch.
Is it the zygo mass that makes the psl difference?

Ohh I get it now. So only medium and high exist(medium mads Mikkelsen and salludon high correct?)and those who are called low set just have vertically long zygomaticomaxillary complex.

Is it the zygo mass that makes the psl difference?
it's distance to the gonion and chin that makes the difference, the shorter they are the easier it is to achieve long lines but it's not a prerequisite.

any way to hypertrophy or progressive overload them? to add more mass?