Are STDs a legit concern?

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
Like tbh I got some weird white stuff on my dick today. And it got me wondering like how easy is it to actually get one and also are the really bad ones like herpes or some shit only from street hoes

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
No it's not a real concern. I have never worn a condom with 44 women and I've never gotten a single thing. If you think you have to worry about STDs when you fuck a whore don't even bother fucking her. I hear in the UK it takes forever to see a doctor so it's not even worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
No it's not a real concern. I have never worn a condom with 44 women and I've never gotten a single thing. If you think you have to worry about STDs when you fuck a whore don't even bother fucking her. I hear in the UK it takes forever to see a doctor so it's not even worth it.
Damn but have u ever gotten any false symptoms like itchy dick or some white stuff (cum? Idk) on ur dick when u wake up.

Damn but have u ever gotten any false symptoms like itchy dick or some white stuff (cum? Idk) on ur dick when u wake up.
White stuff? I don't think that's a symptom of STDs. You probably coomed and had it on your penis from that. Yeah I've definitely gotten in my head about stuff but it always turned out to be nothing. You're probably OK. Unless you notice burning when you pee (consistently) or random marks appearing in your lips or genitalia, you're good. Most stuff is curable with antibiotics anyway. Only stuff you have to worry about as a straight man is herpes because that never goes away. You won't catch aids or anything like that if you're having regular straight sex and basically everything else is curable by antibiotics so who really gives a fuck anyway if you catch like gonorrhea or chlamydia? Just get antibiotics and don't have sex till it's gone.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Only stuff you have to worry about as a straight man is herpes because that never goes away
That's so common and it isn't something to be worried of
STDs are a meme unless you fuck the shitter hole raw till her anus bursts out for 2 hrs

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed and TechnoBoss
That's so common and it isn't something to be worried of
STDs are a meme unless you fuck the shitter hole raw till her anus bursts out for 2 hrs
Herpes is totally something you should be worried of. I agree STDs are a meme but herpes is totally not a meme.

The joke is that like over 50% of people have herpes but that's such a cope. How come I only see like .05% of people with herpes spots on their lips if this is the case? If over 50% of the population has herpes how come I haven't been infected after literally rawdogging like over 40 women? It's not common at all.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and 5.5psl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back