Got betrayed by my own friends at party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then dont listen to my second half (calisthenicsmax asap get some T nigga).
Good idea to move countries, but dont go to fucking india or china or any shithole JFL.
I’m gonna start boxing this summer in my free time and lift weights
No way

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PsychoH
Thanks you bro. 🤝
Last message:
pullups chinups dips superset is all you need for upper. You can move on to weighted calisthenics once you can do 20pull- and chinups and 30 dips easily. Lower meaning legs only do leg extensions since squats and leg presses compress your spine (stunts growth basically).

Last message:
pullups chinups dips superset is all you need for upper. You can move on to weighted calisthenics once you can do 20pull- and chinups and 30 dips easily. Lower meaning legs only do leg extensions since squats and leg presses compress your spine (stunts growth basically).
I can’t decompress the spine with bar hanging? Cause I have this leg press in my basement I wanna use it.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I can’t decompress the spine with bar hanging? Cause I have this leg press in my basement I wanna use it.
Fine, but decompress with ankle weights while hanging if you're gonna do that.

Fine, but decompress with ankle weights while hanging if you're gonna do that.
I am fucking stupid to smoke the cigarette. Makes my mind go crazy and thats why I accepted to dance with the girl its all because of the fucking cigarette

• Hmm...
I am fucking stupid to smoke the cigarette. Makes my mind go crazy and thats why I accepted to dance with the girl its all because of the fucking cigarette
Nah, besides smoking once a while is a looksmax (as in contributes to your appeal).
It wasnt your fault neither the girls but your nigger "friends".
Had the same issue years ago just leave those fuckers (like you did points for that).

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
Nah, besides smoking once a while is a looksmax (as in contributes to your appeal).
It wasnt your fault neither the girls but your nigger "friends".
Had the same issue years ago just leave those fuckers (like you did points for that).
My “friends” always hated me actually. I was the left out one they never invited me anywhere even when I saw their insta stories all having fun. For some reason they just hated me and I can’t understand why. I wanna kill him

• +1
My “friends” always hated me actually. I was the left out one they never invited me anywhere even when I saw their insta stories all having fun. For some reason they just hated me and I can’t understand why. I wanna kill him
Same thing, solution stays the same. Also i used to be low t and a twink (like you (sorry)) so just do what i said and learn about Mike Mentzer and Tom Platz training methods and do your boxing thing.

• +1
Oh fuckk man I hope the best for you that's fucked

pm me your instagram and i'll tell you literally everything which will save you almost 1.5 years.

Why can’t you have sex with your male friends now that they’ve seen your dick?

• WTF
Reactions: beefliverontop
They were never your friends. :(

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Fuck man im so pissed, why are people like this?
I mean dude my friends pull my pants down too i pull their pants down aswell as a joke but…. My friends dont do it infront of partys.

What kind of lowlife subhumans they have to be to pull your pants down infront of everyone. This shit makes me so angry. Brother i genuinely wish the best for you. god gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
I hope you succeed and you deserve being chad more than anyone.

Why the fuck would they do that you??
Poor guy

• +1
Wear a mask, get a knife and gut those fuckers out (get a gun or something)
Smash their fucking faces
If u see them again

• +1
No way that actually happened. Career ending if not larping

Today it was like the last day’s of school. They held some retarded party with some weird ass sub5 DJ wearing some fucking afro wig his face was so punchable that soy faggot.

I was on day 15 no fap or 16, every morning had a rock hard boner and was just edging so hard for 15 minutes literally was about to bust but held it like the chad I am innit

And all the girls at the party were in such fucking sexy leggings and crop tops, they had such huge boobs and big asses with thick thighs I love thighs too. All of them were dancing like it was dark too the curtains were down and there was some disco lights is that what they call it? I went to the school toilet I just couldn’t resist it anymore and busted a fat load on the toilet paper.

Some kids snuck in alcohol, vodka, beer, almost everyone was drunk as fuck but I didn’t wanna drink cause I’m scared of the low inhib shit i’d do if i got drunk so I just smoked cigarettes in the back browsing org like a fucking autist and the cigs got me quite dizzy tbh so I could blend in with them ig?

This slut came to me and wanted to fucking dance or some shit she’s so fucking ugly below Ltb and had a crush on me since 5th grade weird ass bitch I just wen’t and danced with her and these drunk faggot “friends” of mine thought it was a good idea to back up and me and this bitch were in the center, they fucking pulled down my pants infront of everyone LITERALLY EVERYONE saw my dingle dong and it was one of the boxers with button ups so my dingle was literally popping out. I just immediately ran away and wen’t back home crying legit in tears the whole road back home.
Never gonna go to these parties again man, they hosted them before but I was too scared to go idk why.

dont even know what to say to them, school is finished i wont ever see them again in my life. this whole summer I won’t even interact with those faggots nor anyone just gonna rot in this site or find a summer job.

Niggers : @silencio @cromagnon @delonisliterallyme @TechnoBoss @n9wiff @PseudoMaxxer @PsychoH @lestoa @halloweed @Aero @appealmaxed
over if they recorded that shit

high tier larping here

i just can't believe this...
at what point did you nut in the story, at the party?
did your friends text you after to apologize or they just don't care?
why are you on org at a party?
is your countries uni selection small enough that many people who were there will be at your future uni?
when ur cock came out did everyone start laughing

if this isnt larping i feel so bad

• +1
i just can't believe this...
at what point did you nut in the story, at the party?
did your friends text you after to apologize or they just don't care?
why are you on org at a party?
is your countries uni selection small enough that many people who were there will be at your future uni?
when ur cock came out did everyone start laughing

if this isnt larping i feel so bad
1. yes at the party what does it matter tho? I went to the toilet and nutted on the tissue
2. no they didn't apologize, I blocked them all
3. i'm a shy guy and I don't like parties my parents forced me to go, I just sat in the corner smoking cigarettes and browsing org.
4. no man I'm gonna move to an absolute new country for uni I'm never seeing those people again that calms me down
5. yes

1. yes at the party what does it matter tho? I went to the toilet and nutted on the tissue
2. no they didn't apologize, I blocked them all
3. i'm a shy guy and I don't like parties my parents forced me to go, I just sat in the corner smoking cigarettes and browsing org.
4. no man I'm gonna move to an absolute new country for uni I'm never seeing those people again that calms me down
5. yes
i think you're larping for rep or something
who has a tug at a party ..

I'm not fucking larping and I'm moving countries i dont give a fuck anymore, whats a tug?
tug is just another way of saying nut
wank, tug,(first 2 are UK, australia and new zealand only) beating, nutting all mean masturbating

Today it was like the last day’s of school. They held some retarded party with some weird ass sub5 DJ wearing some fucking afro wig his face was so punchable that soy faggot.

I was on day 15 no fap or 16, every morning had a rock hard boner and was just edging so hard for 15 minutes literally was about to bust but held it like the chad I am innit

And all the girls at the party were in such fucking sexy leggings and crop tops, they had such huge boobs and big asses with thick thighs I love thighs too. All of them were dancing like it was dark too the curtains were down and there was some disco lights is that what they call it? I went to the school toilet I just couldn’t resist it anymore and busted a fat load on the toilet paper.

Some kids snuck in alcohol, vodka, beer, almost everyone was drunk as fuck but I didn’t wanna drink cause I’m scared of the low inhib shit i’d do if i got drunk so I just smoked cigarettes in the back browsing org like a fucking autist and the cigs got me quite dizzy tbh so I could blend in with them ig?

This slut came to me and wanted to fucking dance or some shit she’s so fucking ugly below Ltb and had a crush on me since 5th grade weird ass bitch I just wen’t and danced with her and these drunk faggot “friends” of mine thought it was a good idea to back up and me and this bitch were in the center, they fucking pulled down my pants infront of everyone LITERALLY EVERYONE saw my dingle dong and it was one of the boxers with button ups so my dingle was literally popping out. I just immediately ran away and wen’t back home crying legit in tears the whole road back home.
Never gonna go to these parties again man, they hosted them before but I was too scared to go idk why.

dont even know what to say to them, school is finished i wont ever see them again in my life. this whole summer I won’t even interact with those faggots nor anyone just gonna rot in this site or find a summer job.

Niggers : @silencio @cromagnon @delonisliterallyme @TechnoBoss @n9wiff @PseudoMaxxer @PsychoH @lestoa @halloweed @Aero @appealmaxed
BRUTAL its happen to me I feel you brocel my so called "friends" larped about how they got banned on insta and I was told they made new accounts

It's already certified. I'm moving to canada for uni

it's normal to masturbate in public places??
you are the larp king! :LOL: trolled me for so long ive been sitting here feeling bad for you when you've written a fake story all thsi time.

It's already certified. I'm moving to canada for uni

it's normal to masturbate in public places??
I did it at a super market tollet this week its normal

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.