Are stressful and high responsibility jobs worth it?

Opa-blia

Opa-blia

Iron
I have the occasion to start a business for next year, create a real estate agency

But it's really time consuming and stressful, is it worth for the money, girls and status that it can bring?

Or is it better to get a low responsibility job with low salary, but low cortisol, free times...

• +1
Reactions: Blue
just lder u weeb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 9699, Pumanator and 1 other person
I think you should pose this question to more qualified people, but I guess it ultimately depends on how resilient and willing to spend your leisure time on a business you are tbh. Obviously being your own boss is a great thing.

• +1
Reactions: Opa-blia
But that's not really a traditional job. You're starting a business; it's much different. But you do need a lot of discipline and yes it is stressful. It's worth it if your overall goals are worth it and you believe this will get you there in life

• +1
But that's not really a traditional job. You're starting a business; it's much different. But you do need a lot of discipline and yes it is stressful. It's worth it if your overall goals are worth it and you believe this will get you there in life
We all want the power, and entrepreneurship is a good step to ascend in society

Do it. It’s risk taking that leads to gigantic success , and that doesn’t include gambling

• Love it
Don’t settle for mediocrity, go for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
just sell drugs