are stretches to grow cope?? heightmaxxing pls

aga04

aga04

Iron
I want to know if it can help me get taller permanent, I'm still 17, in 6 months 18. I'm 5'8-5'9 and tomorrow gonna go to doctor and try to get a xray to see my growth plates. I started puberty at around 10-11 bc my voice was getting really deeper and started to grow hair on my balls:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: and I think in the last 1-2 years I have grown a maximum of 2cm. Started doing sport with 14 till now

What stretches can really help? What to eat and not to? What kind of sport to do?? (sprinting, weightlifting...)

stretch your neck by roping, its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
They're cope. Stretch anyway tho, joint health. Never know when you can fuck up a joint tbh, at any time you can get in a fight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, mafiaboy and aga04
I want to know if it can help me get taller permanent, I'm still 17, in 6 months 18. I'm 5'8-5'9 and tomorrow gonna go to doctor and try to get a xray to see my growth plates. I started puberty at around 10-11 bc my voice was getting really deeper and started to grow hair on my balls:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: and I think in the last 1-2 years I have grown a maximum of 2cm. Started doing sport with 14 till now

What stretches can really help? What to eat and not to? What kind of sport to do?? (sprinting, weightlifting...)
For me they worked

• +1
Reactions: aga04 and Elvisandreaa