Are stretchmarks possible to fix?

changemywayz

changemywayz

Iron
got crazy stretchmarks when I was obese a couple months ago, was wonder if I could fix them or nah

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

microneedling/dermarolling? (idk why its bold jfl)

Yh I heard it reduces stretch mark. Don’t quote me on this but it has to be 1.5mm and you have to use some oil on it. (I can’t remember but you can find it out on YouTube)

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz
Yh I heard it reduces stretch mark. Don’t quote me on this but it has to be 1.5mm and you have to use some oil on it. (I can’t remember but you can find it out on YouTube)
yeah u was right but it has to be 2mm. thanks alot

• +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882
No. There's no real way to completely get rid of them. I believe laser reduces the appearance slightly but imo not worth it with how much it's gonna cost. Get fit.

mine seemed to fade with time just wait a few months
Don't wait for this btw. Start treatment while they're fresh purple/red. Treatment is more efficacious when they're fresh or so I heard.

No. There's no real way to completely get rid of them. I believe laser reduces the appearance slightly but imo not worth it with how much it's gonna cost. Get fit.
I am now, also they arent "removable" but cosmetically it seems they are from what I read with mircroneeding and dermarolling, no use in not trying though and fuck lazer surgery thats the last option

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
got crazy stretchmarks when I was obese a couple months ago, was wonder if I could fix them or nah

HGH, or Ipamorelin/CJC and GHK-Cu promote skin health so those could help

This can't be healthy, are you alright bhai?
healthier than being 330 pounds lmao I was desperate and broke ngl, there's probably healther ways to go about it for sure. I specifically recommend going a fasting route or keto diet route so u dont get loose skin though (or have to wait 1 year gymmaxing lol)