Are tattoos legit ?

Deleted member 12344

Deleted member 12344

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
I always wanted tattoos like Randy Orton's tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303 and Deleted member 6403
yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 12344
depends on where/what you want it to be

sleeves are a good smv increase if you are jacked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
I will combine it with trimmed chest hair i will look ultra high t tbh

depends on how u look

tattoos are not for everyone. dark triad types fit it the best

I always wanted tattoos like Randy Orton's tbh.
Ideas4tattoocom cameron dallas zombie boy francisco lachowski 667827

Yes bro! It helps!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
the tattoo also depends on how u look

ur stupid lol, tattoos has ascended me personally hard. so gtfo hahahahahaha
Man you are that gl Persian jfl. You looksmaxxed everything and finally you put a tattoo on. Now tell me did the tattoo help your everything else?

tattoo shows you arent a pussy but dont get a tattoo if youre gonnna dress like a 15 year old. try to wear black

nct is actually low trust
there is masculine type (lazy eyes like somerhalder and jason mamoa) and feminene type(literal cuck eyes) i have masculine type but i dont think it is low trust and i will look way better with pct

there is masculine type (lazy eyes like somerhalder and jason mamoa) and feminene type(literal cuck eyes) i have masculine type but i dont think it is low trust and i will look way better with pct
masucline eyes is all about browridge and shape

Man you are that gl Persian jfl. You looksmaxxed everything and finally you put a tattoo on. Now tell me did the tattoo help your everything else?
thats why I say it depends who u are for getting tattos, alot of people it doesnt fit. Tattoos is a very nice COMPLEMENTARY, but nothing else. U cant look like dog and get tattoos and then ascend to the skies. fax

I dont care much about smv i want for myself mostly
Well in first place you asked if they where legit and i say no it isn't.
The case with the Persian guy us he looks good and trained his body. After that he put a tattoo, meaning it didn't do shit. Neither does it now.
It won't ascend you if that is what you still want to know..

• +1
Reactions: farahanyzz
Well in first place you asked if they where legit and i say no it isn't.
The case with the Persian guy us he looks good and trained his body. After that he put a tattoo, meaning it didn't do shit. Neither does it now.
It won't ascend you if that is what you still want to know..
As i said i want it mostly for myself but i still wonder will it help me ascend i will get either way tbh

just make sure u get it from a GOOD artist. If u dont ur tatto wil start fading earlier and u will regret it later on lol

Tattoos is a very nice COMPLEMENTARY, but nothing else
Well that's it. It's nothing else. A t-shirt can also be complimentery, however it doesn't do shit

just make sure u get it from a GOOD artist. If u dont ur tatto wil start fading earlier and u will regret it later on lol
Yeah i will found best one in city ofc

alot of girl love my tatts, it def helps but I would do good without it too, but it makes me look like more of an badboy, especialy since I rock alot of black clothes and look fairly decent on body. but if ur a ginger twink at 140 pounds with glasses tattos wont do shit. for me it does a fair bit, i get alot of compliments on it and that it fits me very good

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 12344
Eh, it depends. Assuming you are American, they work well over there as long as you are not fat or look like a bitch like others have mentioned above. The quantity matters too, if you have full sleeves on both hands, there is a big chance you might attract more hoe-ish types of girls (unless that's your target).
Asides from that, there is plenty of other things to consider before getting one, google is your best friend.

Eh, it depends. Assuming you are American, they work well over there as long as you are not fat or look like a bitch like others have mentioned above. The quantity matters too, if you have full sleeves on both hands, there is a big chance you might attract more hoe-ish types of girls (unless that's your target).
Asides from that, there is plenty of other things to consider before getting one, google is your best friend.
I am cutting 10 bf right now then i will bulk after that i will get tattos (after lasering my arms), also i am turkish

I am cutting 10 bf right now then i will bulk after that i will get tattos (after lasering my arms), also i am turkish
Living in Turkey? Damn that's gonna be tough to pull among Muslim population.

Living in Turkey? Damn that's gonna be tough to pull among Muslim population.
new generation have no difference with western zoomers (over for muslimcels)