Why Tattoos are a Looksmin for SOME PEOPLE (Not everyone) + They also poison you/Otherdownsides

ijustwanttobepretty

ijustwanttobepretty

Bronze
I see on this cite that too many people recommend tattoos for "muhh dark triad maxxing/badboy maxxing/thugmaxxing", In this thread I will break down why tattoos effect the woman you will date and how they perceive you, and the poisons effects of them.

NEGATIVE HEALTH EFFECTS/SIDE EFFECTS OF TATTOOS🖋️:

1. Heavy metal poisoning- Many colorants/if not all contain heavy metals, for example colors like the red color have high levels Mercury (Hg), and yes even the black color has heavy metals in it too like lead (Pb). But you might be thinking "oh its got to be so low it doesn't matter", well that's not true for example in the article they found that in the tattoo ink copper passed the safe limit, "It has been determined by the Environmental Protection Agency that in some products, especially the copper element is above the determined limit." Also one of the resources I link below goes through the most common ink dyes used in tattooing and shows that very many of them going over the safe limit in certain heavy metals.

"Tattooists, with the help of tiny needles, place tattoo ink inside the skin surface and unintentionally introduce a large number of unknown ingredients. These ingredients include ... heavy metals, ... These could pose toxicological risks to human health, ... Heavy metals, namely, cadmium, lead, mercury, antimony, beryllium, and arsenic are responsible for cancer, neurodegenerative diseases"

2. Tattoos can give you cancer, let me explain why, primary aromatic amines (PAAs) are found in tattoo ink and here's how they can give you cancer "PAAs could be formed inside the skin as a result of reductive cleavage of organic azo dyes. They are reported to be highly carcinogenic by environmental protection agencies." and not to mention heavy metals also contribute to cancer.

3. I would also like to mention this before and retards in the comments say but "muhh everyone says carbon black ink is safe", well its not because it has polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in it, which if you don't know they come from things like coal, gasoline, and crude oil:ROFLMAO:. So PAHs cause liver and kidney damage.

4. Allergic Reactions, This one isn't as bad but some people have very bad reactions on their skin due to the tattoo ink.

5. Infections, quite rare but it can still happen and it won't be fun

Who will and Who won't benefit from Tattoos:

If your goal is to just be a club slayer/ having constant ONS, than tattoos can help you get those types of girls. As the girls who partake in this life also have tattoos and think its attractive.

People who won't benefit from tattoos are people who are looking to settle down / find a none hoe girlfriend, (inhib4 trad girls don't exist anymore). Just as you wouldn't want to marry a girl with tattoos, as it looks low class and could potentially means she had a hoe past, girls also don't want to marry a guy with tattoos, while its not as a big of a deal as it is for girls its still not helping your case, if you want a trad wife you have to be a trad husband. Another reason why tattoos stop you from finding a none hoe is girlfriend is because most of them are religious and having tattoos is against many religions which would weaken your chances of dating that girl.

Also Tattoos are one of the biggest copes on here people do it cause its cheap and easy and can be done fast, It doesn't even make the much of a difference in your smv, and not worth the dangerous health side effects imo. Girls will pick chad with or without tattoos and pick a non-tattooed chad over a tattooed mtn.

One last thing to mention is tattoos can stunt your work opportunities especially if you have them on a revealing part of your body ( hands, neck, etc), most places won't hire you for that specific reason

You might regret it:

If you are set on getting a tattoo, you should wait a few months even up to a year and see if you still think that its a good idea, many people just jump right into it and end up regretting the design they got and getting it removed shortly after.

HOW TO SAFELY REMOVE TATTOOS:
  1. Laser Removal: This is the most common method. It involves using high-intensity laser beams to break down the ink particles in the skin. Over multiple sessions, the body's immune system gradually removes the fragmented ink, causing the tattoo to fade.
  2. Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapy: Similar to lasers, IPL therapy also uses light energy to break down the ink particles in the skin. It's effective for certain types of tattoos and pigments.
  3. Surgical Removal: This method is typically used for smaller tattoos. A surgeon removes the tattooed skin and stitches the surrounding skin back together. This method may cause scarring.
  4. Dermabrasion: This involves sanding down the outer layers of the skin using a rotary device. It's effective for superficial tattoos but can be painful and may cause scarring.
  5. Topical Creams: Some creams claim to fade or remove tattoos

Resources:
tldr: tattoos poison you, lower your chances of getting a good wife and barely increases your smv at all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid, NoReedemingFeature, Madridista and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I'm glad I don't have any tattoos. I hate trendy shit

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and ijustwanttobepretty
Real.

• +1
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
Tattoo"s are such a nigger thing

Never liked them + its unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
Tattoos are cool in some cases- like if they’re well done with a comprehensive theme, or unique with meaning behind them. Most people’s tattoos make them look low class as fuck though. I HATE the zoomer trend of getting random scribble tattoos in random locations. Looks like shit. A lot of zoomer women have “cute” tattoos that are just small tats of various objects/designs and look like they were drawn by a 2nd grader.

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit and ijustwanttobepretty
Thank god I live jn Australia where there are stringent regulations on the composition and toxicity of inks unlike third world America