Are tattoos looksmax for cutecels?

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Bronze
I want to get some smaller tatts bad, but I’m not sure if they won’t look tryhard on me. I have a cutecel prettyboy-ish face at 19, under average height for my country, and lean toned body. All tatted prettyboy slayers I see online look more masc than me, as well as all people with tatts I know irl. Idk why I’m asking here really, can send face pic to dm for rating anyways

I want to get some smaller tatts bad, but I’m not sure if they won’t look tryhard on me. I have a cutecel prettyboy-ish face at 19, under average height for my country, and lean toned body. All tatted prettyboy slayers I see online look more masc than me, as well as all people with tatts I know irl. Idk why I’m asking here really, can send face pic to dm for rating anyways
Vinnie hacker gets halod by them, tho he not really a cutecel. Im pretty sure there was a timtok cutecel who managed to get tats and jacked long hair to compensate for p nut skull

Vinnie hacker gets halod by them, tho he not really a cutecel. Im pretty sure there was a timtok cutecel who managed to get tats and jacked long hair to compensate for p nut skull
lol yeah vinnie has crazy bones, he’s the ideal mix of masculine and feminine features

lol yeah vinnie has crazy bones, he’s the ideal mix of masculine and feminine features
Ok so stop comparing urself to him but to the p nur cutecel. He was posted on .org so yeah tattoos will benefit you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme