are temple peaks the only thing required to pull of buzz

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
thinking of buzzing tomorrow jfl

i will pm pic of me, to ask if i can pull off if you’d like

IMG 1751

are temple peaks (the part shown with arrow here) the main thing that’s required to pull of buzz?

IMG 1752

@St.TikTokcel

You need a combination of good splacho-cranium, cranium depth, and good facial thirds (a normal-slightly small forehead) with a squared hairline (can be slightly rounded depending on cranial roundness degree and yes to answer your question temporal peaks matter a lot for pulling a buzzcut or any hairstyle which requires you to expose your forehead/ upper third.

• Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed
You need a combination of good splacho-cranium, cranium depth, and good facial thirds (a normal-slightly small forehead) with a squared hairline (can be slightly rounded depending on cranial roundness degree and yes to answer your question temporal peaks matter a lot for pulling a buzzcut or any hairstyle which requires you to expose your forehead/ upper third.
thanks for this.

do you mind if i pm to get your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Forgot to add if your FWHR is above 2.1 and your jaw width is 1:1 with your zygomatic width then it can throw off your looks provided if you don’t have those feature’s i mentioned just earlier.

• +1
thinking of buzzing tomorrow jfl

i will pm pic of me, to ask if i can pull off if you’d like

View attachment 2989009
are temple peaks (the part shown with arrow here) the main thing that’s required to pull of buzz?

View attachment 2989012

You can

• +1
  • Love it