Are the BOTB framemaxxing threads cope?

D

Deleted member 51465

Kraken

Asking because i feel like most of the botb posts are cope

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, diamondbill and wayme
it's mostly genetic, polymorphisms and potential for bone growth matter a lot. then in order of importance, it would be hormones second - which can be influenced by environment like food and injecting and whatnot. i would say the stretches and exercises are kind of cope but it's impossible to give you an answer because i don't know anything about that shit tbh. my theory (some others think this too): is that the thyroid is probably the pillar of bone growth, and having an overactive thyroid is somewhat ideal. then eat as much bullshit (high glycemic) keeping protein, sugar, and calcium intake as high as you can to spike insulin and igf-1 and ideally inject test and shit like that. ideally should also be working out, no harm in trying the retarded "frame-maxxing exercises" (concerning bone growth :lul:) but it's most likely a waste of time because it wouldn't make sense to believe a few minutes a day of some sort of 'bone stimulus' (lulz) is going to make a dramatic difference.

the only frame-maxxing that obviously and definitely works is hypertrophy of the muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I wouldn’t say they are cause it’s proven by Wolff’s Law on bone remodeling etc so either you try that or something else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Allornothing