Are the proper white countries the best for girls?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
So I would say Denmark Sweden Ireland Norway Iceland and Finland

We all know elsa and Anna type women are the best so you need to be here to locationmax

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
only if you are tall. a 5'9 pajeet would have no chance.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 10913
It depends on taste. If you want a fat booty hoe that will let any subhuman smash, then mexico / US is obviously way better than Scandinavia. If you want a 10/10 princess then sure, but then you have to actually be tall and GL.

It depends on taste. If you want a fat booty hoe that will let any subhuman smash, then mexico / US is obviously way better than Scandinavia. If you want a 10/10 princess then sure, but then you have to actually be tall and GL.
Images 1

Irish girls

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 7725
They indeed are the best women but you wil have to compete with 6ft 2 big framed nordic men, so basically there is no reason to go there

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

We all know elsa and Anna type women are the best so you need to be here to locationmax
You forget; if looking for good height.
Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Netherlands.
And someone here told me German women are not longer (like in 1990's-2000's as the case) anymore fat beer sausage binge eating fatso's anymore; so I guess they can be on the list also again if true that they now stopped living/eating/drinking like fat pigs.

I dunno. for other locations. For Ducth I can find a typical, non Amsterdam, Dutch native woman looks; would look like this.

the best looking ones. if lucky. look like this.
e7FMKWs.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
You forget; if looking for good height.
Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Netherlands.
And someone here told me German women are not longer (like in 1990's-2000's as the case) anymore fat beer sausage binge eating fatso's anymore; so I guess they can be on the list also again if true that they now stopped living/eating/drinking like fat pigs.

I dunno. for other locations. For Ducth I can find a typical, non Amsterdam, Dutch native woman looks; would look like this.
are they an actual couple? if yes, well done by the guy.

german women are not fat but still majority plain jane looking, dont put effort into their appearance

are they an actual couple? if yes, well done by the guy.
Yep. The guy is a writer, but he is Belgian, great guy. He's old though. He's like 60 orso. She is probs 25.
Funny and great dude actually.

german women are not fat but still majority plain jane looking, dont put effort into their appearance
Cool. big improvement from the 1990's and early 2000's when I visited germany a few times.
There was significant weight issues back than I recall; due to beer, bradwurst, gluhwine; this massive big sweet cakes; etc.. Good to hear, that act is cleaned up now.

What do mean by Elsa and Anna types?