Are the ratings here biased heavily?

TurkMogger

TurkMogger

Bronze
As people almost everyone is trying to optimize their looks. Some are blessed to be born HTN or chadlite or even chad, some are born LTN and MTN and everyone is trying to level up their looks. I have seen many times people underrate here, I am unsure if this is due to jealousy. I have seen chadlite individual being rated MTN+ to low HTN.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Heinrich Schmidt, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
Yeah probably

Most ratings here are EXTREMELY biased and inaccurate. There are good ones though, especially me :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, h111, Tallman and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: user123456
Below htn = kys/subhuman in this forum

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and wishIwasSalludon
No. There are biased ratings (A lot) but because the rats, also known as the raters doesn't like that particular pheno or feel appeal to the race

Being a Chadlite is very difficult. Low HTN is the beggining of Good Looking at first sight for the majority of people.

As people almost everyone is trying to optimize their looks. Some are blessed to be born HTN or chadlite or even chad, some are born LTN and MTN and everyone is trying to level up their looks. I have seen many times people underrate here, I am unsure if this is due to jealousy. I have seen chadlite individual being rated MTN+ to low HTN.
No they’re completely accurate

You’re just not ready for the truth

IMG 3883

I had a thread where everyone was rating me htn and chadlite but there was one dude saying mtn. Point is, most people try to be honest, but there will also be jealous people that get upset you mog them.

Generally there are people on this forum whose judgement can be trusted a little more. But there are also people who sometimes underestimate or overestimate others. It happened to me when I asked for opinions of my face, in general everyone gave me honest opinions, and most of them categorized me as MTN, but Petsmart for no reason listed me as LTN, I asked him for explanations, he didn't give them, and then I go to see his last posts and he had listed someone as MTN, being that someone much less attractive than me; I can say that I am very critical of my appearance, so I know when I'm prettier than someone or not.

The particular thing is that there are no clear motives. In general when I comment on a post that asks for a rating, I don't just say "XTN", I try to give an explanation, maybe an argument as to why that rating. It should be a rule to give a justification.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and bleachmaxxer69
Can you give me an example of chadlite?