Are the risks of steroids overblown as long as you cycle responsibly and pct?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
Title.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
its terrible for you obviously all of the negative shit is true but it will make you muscular and all of that which u cant achieve by natty so u choose

After 25, I don't think so if you keep the dose low or mid low.

I'm 16 and after seeing @loox transformation want to run a cycle

yes
but at 16 use sarms

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
Depends on case by case basis, you might start norwooding by end of cycle or have acne soo bad you wont be able to leave the house or you get no side effects. Coinflip

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Completely down to personal genetic response.

Some people suffer massively from side effects even from a small dose, some people its the nectar of the gods.

Anyone who tells your roids are "safe" is lying to you, they all cause issues.

They worked extremely well for me and built me a greek god body but the side effects made them intolerable.

it really is drinking the devils water. you think you are winning but you are not.

Your experience may be different from mine, please dont write them off they can be excellent for the right person

Just want to add doing a few cycles, i feel they left permanent positive changes to my body. as if it switched a few switches on

My next cycle which isnt really even a cycle is like 5mg anavar a day for 2 weeks. im such a hyper responder this is all i really need and hopefully not cause side effect issues. If it does im just binning the rest of my roids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Over, mafiaboy, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Completely down to personal genetic response.

Some people suffer massively from side effects even from a small dose, some people its the nectar of the gods.

Anyone who tells your roids are "safe" is lying to you, they all cause issues.

They worked extremely well for me and built me a greek god body but the side effects made them intolerable.

it really is drinking the devils water. you think you are winning but you are not.

Your experience may be different from mine, please dont write them off they can be excellent for the right person

Just want to add doing a few cycles, i feel they left permanent positive changes to my body. as if it switched a few switches on

My next cycle which isnt really even a cycle is like 5mg anavar a day for 2 weeks. im such a hyper responder this is all i really need and hopefully not cause side effect issues. If it does im just binning the rest of my roids.
U seem knowledgeable,what if I take test only?
Will HCG fuse my growth plates?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

To be honest what i have learned in this field is that no one really knows anything about roids and its effects on the body, what you read on the forums is all bro-science and people regurgitating nonsense, it got infected by dealers trying to push people to buy more roids so have people taking all types of crap in some "stack" .

Everyone's response is different to roids, if you do go down this route, start small and see how you respond. If you respond well then you can titrate up, if not then titrate down/switch compounds or throw them in the bin and move on. Thats really it.

Testosterone causes alot of issues aswell, be careful with this as the TRT clinics have also infected the information pool to push more people on TRT. its a money mill for them to have guys on trt.

Your 2nd question i dont know.

But im not trying to tell you not to take roids. Truly they work amazingly well, if you are a good responder and can make it work it could be a amazing thing for you, even using them on special occasion like the run up to summer holidays only. On the other hand it can be a horrific journey that messes you up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 18840
They are objectively terrible for your organs if you chronically blast supraphysiological levels. They raise health markers that are objectively bad for your body, like LDL, blood pressure, stress on kidneys due to increased protein synthesis and higher urea and nitrogen output, increase in liver enzyme activity, etc.

Subjective response to steroids is almost entirely dependent on genetics and your androgen receptor sensitivity. Are your sebum producing glands sensitive to DHT? Expect a fuck ton of acne. Are your follicles super sensitive to DHT? Expect losing most of your hair in a couple cycles (that you were gonna lose anyway, just slower). Do your muscles have high androgen sensitivty? Expect them to explode on steroids.

There are a ton of subhuman, pizza faced, protein powder sharting, chicken and broccoli tub ware carrying roidcels around, and only a select few make it as fitness influences and fitness models due to ironically - genetics, which a lot of people deem to be a super risky free will action that challenges the deterministic fate that your DNA bestows on you.

If your face is good, frame is horrible, you can manage hairloss and the bad side effects, roiding can be worth it for you if you stop early after you're done slaying to keep your body healthier for longevity. People say shit like "muh who cares about health, I wanna slay now in my prime" until they realize being an oldcel is only a couple hundred weeks away and you'll still want to live after that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, mafiaboy, Gaia262 and 2 others
As long as your growth plates aren't already closed and you take low dose AI you should be fine in that department

To be honest what i have learned in this field is that no one really knows anything about roids and its effects on the body, what you read on the forums is all bro-science and people regurgitating nonsense, it got infected by dealers trying to push people to buy more roids so have people taking all types of crap in some "stack" .

Everyone's response is different to roids, if you do go down this route, start small and see how you respond. If you respond well then you can titrate up, if not then titrate down/switch compounds or throw them in the bin and move on. Thats really it.

Testosterone causes alot of issues aswell, be careful with this as the TRT clinics have also infected the information pool to push more people on TRT. its a money mill for them to have guys on trt.

Your 2nd question i dont know.

But im not trying to tell you not to take roids. Truly they work amazingly well, if you are a good responder and can make it work it could be a amazing thing for you, even using them on special occasion like the run up to summer holidays only. On the other hand it can be a horrific journey that messes you up.
Props to you to actually do everything to looksmax while you were given genetic dead end cards.
Please go get that LL after your implant, and keep on making ur skin lighter, hair lighter, and contacts or ideally the french tattoo thing. This last thing will legit ascend you to desirable to women. You’ve come that far, don’t stop this close

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, fjor2096 and Gaia262
Props to you to actually do everything to looksmax while you were given genetic dead end cards.
Please go get that LL after your implant, and keep on making ur skin lighter, hair lighter, and contacts or ideally the french tattoo thing. This last thing will legit ascend you to desirable to women. You’ve come that far, don’t stop this close

Thanks man :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 18840
As long as your growth plates aren't already closed and you take low dose AI you should be fine in that department
Thnx.

Dosent HCG ramp up the speed of aroamatse enzymes?
So i would need mtor AI right?

you dont need steroid

most of the people who talk about steroids don't even come close to needing them

Why sarms instead of test e? My understanding is both shut you down and affects are similar.
sarms do not shut you down, only suppress and the recovery is quick
T causes bad side effect such as acne, high estrogen which leads to the closed growth plates (sarms on the other hand reduce E2), balding, ETC. The recovery from T will be longer and for some time you will feel like shit due to being shutdown. Sarms can't make you feel that way. Long-term sarms provide more lean gains than test does