Are there actually people here that believe Earth is flat?

Salludon

Salludon

All we do is mog
I thought flat earth society was a group of people who are just trolling the fuck out of other people but apparently some people actually believe this. I know @Ryan and @chaddyboi66 believes it. Who else and why?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Wallenberg, Deleted member 6403 and 22 others
people believe that you mewed, they can believe anything

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Amnesia and 42 others
I thought flat earth society was a group of people who are just trolling the fuck out of other people but apparently some people actually believe this. I know @Ryan and @chaddyboi66 believes it. Who else and why?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Pussyslayer, Sny and 14 others
space is fake and gay NASA (Never A Straight Answer) lies about everything, the ISS is fake and all those astronauts are in front of a green screen and the Earth is flat

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Toth's thot, EverythingMattersCel and 16 others
I wonder whats the overlap between flat earthers and anti vax?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14303 and 3 others
people believe that you mewed, they can believe anything
Saw this coming from Andromeda. Mewing has scientific basis. Years of constant pressure around bones tend to mold them. Chewing has been shown to not just hypertrophy the masseter muscles but also grow the jaw bone itself. Flat earth on the other hand has none.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15854, AscendingHero and 14 others
Im such a high iq flat earther. Got a problem with that :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ryan
Tbh there is weight in this theory.. Youtube highly censore flat earth content and when u search it on utube you'll never get a video of flat earther explaing flat earth but fckin debunking videos nd parodies to make fun of this.. If u r really a truth seeker it will already raise suspicion.. They also do the same with anti vaxin content.. Conincide I think not
Most people cannot accept that they have been fooled their whole life

No expirement from earth can prove earth is gloab but many experiments can prove earth is flat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Indiana Evans, Deleted member 6403 and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
No expirement from earth can prove earth is gloab but many experiments can prove earth is flat
basic physics doesnt support this

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
Tbh there is weight in this theory.. Youtube highly censore flat earth content and when u search it on utube you'll never get a video of flat earther explaing flat earth but fckin debunking videos nd parodies to make fun of this.. If u r really a truth seeker it will already raise suspicion.. They also do the same with anti vaxin content.. Conincide I think not
So your basis for believing this is that whatever youtube censors is probably legit?

And why is it that YouTube is in on this conspiracy? And the Governments are in on this, pilots who fly planes are in on this, Scientists are in on this? I mean what do they get out of this?

If Earth is really flat why is that no one has ever found the edges of Earth? And if we could found them do you think if we jump out of the edge we will fall into space? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Mateusz74, goat2x and 7 others
5334C078 1121 43BA 83C6 FCF853F84E2D

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Sny, Danish_Retard and 8 others

Hmmmmmmmm who should I believe?

scientists from all over the world.....or some schizophrenic on tiktok?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4946, EverythingMattersCel and 12 others
So your basis for believing this is that whatever youtube censors is probably legit?

And why is it that YouTube is in on this conspiracy? And the Governments are in on this, pilots who fly planes are in on this, Scientists are in on this? I mean what do they get out of this?

If Earth is really flat why is that no one has ever found the edges of Earth? And if we could found them do you think if we jump out of the edge we will fall into space? :feelskek:
Yeah, this makes it hard to believe flat earth theory. What incentive do government/ scientists have to lie about earth's shape? Many other conspiracy theories make some sense, not this one. Its easy to go outside and see curvature too.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Toth's thot, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Bro Ancient Egyptians and Greeks had figured out Earth wasn’t flat thousands of years ago using this method.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Truecel14, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Just watch Eric Dubay on youtube if you're interested in the reasons behind it

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Amnesia and chaddyboi66
Bro Ancient Egyptians and Greeks had figured out Earth wasn’t flat thousands of years ago using this method.

damn thats an insane post to rep

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
The flat earth society is a psyop to make knowing the earth is a level plane appear dumb.

There are many official documents that our own governments of the world have that scientifically prove the earth is a level plane within a firmament aka a dome. These same governments post globetard theories that nobody believed until propaganda from Hollywood and indoctrination camps known as schools started to change the narrative in the mid 1900's.

Remember, blue pill thinking about women is promoted by who and what? Disney, youtube, government, school, mainstream media, social media, etc. That same blue pill theory is pushes the basketball earth theory and all other blue pill/ false narratives.

The hilarious thing is their own research which is open to the public online proves their current narratives to be false. I enjoy using their own research against them.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Indiana Evans, Deleted member 14561 and 4 others
i can imagine @lutte believing in it:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others

This is the problem bahi most people have hilarious ideas about flat earth model Cuz of the fake parodies made of it.. According to flat earth model earth Is surrounded by Antarctica like an ice wall and no body know what's beyond it..
Government has banned people from going there cuz of a treaty and there are military bases there.. They don't let u explore Antarctica and u think they will tell you what's true

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Indiana Evans, Amnesia and 4 others
There's no point arguing about it on here, you can research it yourself like by watching Eric Dubay on youtube, who is probably the best guy for this stuff. It's funny how his channel is completely censored because of 'Misinformation' but the same people who censor his channel promote LGBT everywhere, and show kids music like Cardi B and Lil Nas X. Just saying

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Ryan and BigJimsWornOutTires
Earth has perimeters like Minecraft.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 15099
@Rupert Pupkin I thought it stands for National Aerospace of Satan's Aviation.

• +1
Reactions: thecel

This experiment Litterly prove earth is flat and sun is not million of miles away... if that was the case then light would have never fell on different angles Cuz light source is so far away that it causes the light rays coming from sun to get parallel....
This proves that sun is very close to earth

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Gengar and Salludon
People that believe in it are 99% Christians cause that's what the bible teaches. The bible also teaches the earth is the center of the universe.

Honestly I couldn't be asked talking with those people. THEY DON'T EVEN BELIEVE GRAVITY IS FUCKING REAL FFS lmaooo

Dave's videos are just hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Salludon
People that believe in it are 99% Christians cause that's what the bible teaches. The bible also teaches the earth is the center of the universe.

Honestly I couldn't be asked talking with those people. THEY DON'T EVEN BELIEVE GRAVITY IS FUCKING REAL FFS lmaooo

Dave's videos are just hilarious

Gravity has never been measured or detected, it’s just a theory

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
Gravity has never been measured or detected, it’s just a theory
Yeah you're retarded. I work in this field buddy. Gravity is literally just a phenomenon that we as humans and every "being" experience. Just objects that accelerate towards each other when they're left alone. The proof you're looking for can be demonstrated just be the phenomenon occuring.

Anyways not gonna bother explaining, but the sensation of gravity and its value on earth is one of the most established facts that we know of. Ffs we even use it everyday

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Mewton, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
The problem is that people don't study nowadays and don't want to understand how smth works, they just get facts in the school or bs from the internet. You can't believe in that if you know basic physics even with low level of knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14918 and Salludon
According to flat earth model earth Is surrounded by Antarctica like an ice wall and no body know what's beyond it..
Government has banned people from going there
How? :feelskek:

Where is the personnel guarding the Antarctica? Where is the budget for such an operation? In reality anyone can go to Antarctica people around the world regularly visit it.

89A9800F 3D94 40DC 82D8 187B8F580D0D

I’ve also heard NASA fabricates photos of the Earth. Why? What is the motivation? We’ve had photos of Earth from space from the 60s which predates computer photoshop software by several decades.

The logical hole gets deeper and deeper.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Sens
Yeah you're retarded. I work in this field buddy. Gravity is literally just a phenomenon that we as humans and every "being" experience. Just objects that accelerate towards each other when they're left alone. The proof you're looking for can be demonstrated just be the phenomenon occuring.

Anyways not gonna bother explaining, but the sensation of gravity and its value on earth is one of the most established facts that we know of. Ffs we even use it everyday
That what we call gravity is a movement in a straight line, just in a distorted space-time, according to Enstein theory, and you can't deny that this theory doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

The "Flat Earth Society" is definitively controlled opposition or troll, but if you if you check out people like Eric Dubay and his organization then you'll find people that are completely legit in what they believe and actually try to test this shit for real tbh.

People often cite the idea of NASA being "too small to cover it up" or muh "everyone can't be in on it", but even if you don't think NASA's out there trying to cover up FE one could also easily make an argument for the organization just being a giant money laundering scheme for moving tax payer money under the carpet for things government would rather not have on the books.

If most people capable enough for independent thought can easily reason that Jews mostly control the world [[ISPOILER]which in a way they do though there are also people above them too[/ISPOILER]], then they can also reason that a certain government organization with vast global influence, whose entire purpose solely relies on the idea of Space exploration/radical Scientism, would have vested interest in trying to promote said idea to the masses as much as possible to justify their own [financial] existence.

I used to be a skeptic too but then I realized almost every ancient culture had nearly identical cosmologies regardless of how separated they were by geography or genetic lineage and culture; which also made me start looking at religion a bit more seriously.

I then tried to disprove the arguments put forth by Dubay and his community and almost always found myself coming up short when using mainstream Science.

However, he [Dubay] always uses common sense and observable data whereas most of his detractors often just use theory or statistics they keep pulling out of there ass like the ever changing elevation you'd need to be to actually see the Earth's curve, or camera footage from organizations with a vested interest in promoting the Space agenda like NASA that always use a fisheye lens field of view.

This is supposed to be his magnum opus of proof:

While it may not necessarily prove the idea Flat Earther's are trying to present, an experiment like this would be undeniable proof that the mainstream model of the globular Earth given by modern Scientism, our education systems, and organizations like NASA are all false.

No one their community ever tries to shove their ideas down people's throats as they only they actually advocate for is questioning the mainstream narrative and doing your own research to find the truth yourself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 14561 and Ryan
The "Flat Earth Society" is definitively controlled opposition or troll, but if you if you check out people like Eric Dubay and his organization then you'll find people that are completely legit in what they believe and actually try to test this shit for real tbh.

People often cite the idea of NASA being "too small to cover it up" or muh "everyone can't be in on it", but even if you don't think NASA's out there trying to cover up FE one could also easily make an argument for the organization just being a giant money laundering scheme for moving tax payer money under the carpet for things government would rather not have on the books.

If most people capable enough for independent thought can easily reason that Jews mostly control the world [[ISPOILER]which in a way they do though there are also people above them too[/ISPOILER]], then they can also reason that a certain government organization with vast global influence, whose entire purpose solely relies on the idea of Space exploration/radical Scientism, would have vested interest in trying to promote said idea to the masses as much as possible to justify their own [financial] existence.

I used to be a skeptic too but then I realized almost every ancient culture had nearly identical cosmologies regardless of how separated they were by geography or genetic lineage and culture; which also made me start looking at religion a bit more seriously.

I then tried to disprove the arguments put forth by Dubay and his community and almost always found myself coming up short when using mainstream Science.

However, he [Dubay] always uses common sense and observable data whereas most of his detractors often just use theory or statistics they keep pulling out of there ass like the ever changing elevation you'd need to be to actually see the Earth's curve, or camera footage from organizations with a vested interest in promoting the Space agenda like NASA that always use a fisheye lens field of view.

While it may not necessarily prove the idea Flat Earther's are trying to present, an experiment like this would be undeniable proof that the mainstream model of the globular Earth given by modern Scientism, our education systems, and organizations like NASA are all false.

No one their community ever tries to shove their ideas down people's throats as they only they actually advocate for is questioning the mainstream narrative and doing your own research to find the truth yourself.

Give me a model of the flat earth that is accurate. Just one model not two

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Sens
This is the problem bahi most people have hilarious ideas about flat earth model Cuz of the fake parodies made of it.. According to flat earth model earth Is surrounded by Antarctica like an ice wall and no body know what's beyond it..
Government has banned people from going there cuz of a treaty and there are military bases there.. They don't let u explore Antarctica and u think they will tell you what's true
The only way you or any other goyim are ever getting to Antarctica is through a guided tour where you're monitored 24/7 in case you ever think of "wondering off" as they official excuse is cause of muh military bases and muh untapped resources and muh environment

This is just one example of many, and one they actually bothered to publish just to make fun of him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, Ryan and Salludon
The only way you or any other goyim are ever getting to Antarctica is through a guided tour where you're monitored 24/7 in case you ever think of "wondering off" as they official excuse is cause of muh military bases and muh untapped resources and muh environment

This is just one example of many, and one they actually bothered to publish just to make fun of him.
We have quite literally pictures of all of Antarctica my friend. Drone footage. If you really wanted to, you could go by yourself at lethal level temperatures to walk around a giant iceberg for a year in search of this retarded ass million mile dome

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Oh, I know what's beyond Antarctica. There's a ring that circles Flat-Earth positioned on the outer region of that cold icy realm. The surface is a rich warm soil. And I'm not explaining how that's possible. I don't have the fucking time to explain it. But anyway, only females live there. They reproduce as our whiptail lizards do. They'll grind their vaginas against one another until one squirt a reproductive fluid out. Then the other will suck it up—like slurping a milkshake through a straw. The female semen will then travel up the reproductive tract furthermore fertilize the lesbian egg.

These women have no idea what a penis is. And rumors are floating around that suggest if such a man entered that realm, he would be raped. Over. And over. And over. And over. And over.

Their only technology is treadmills. Their diet is primarily low-carb and lean meats.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Acnno, Mewton and 5 others

did u ever felt that something is pulling u down like imagine u wear a metal shoes and walk on a magnetic wall..does it ever felt like thatt or u just felt u put ur foot to the ground like u put a pot on a table? @jahsuuu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Gengar
did u ever felt that something is pulling u down like imagine u wear a metal shoes and walk on a magnetic wall..does it ever felt like thatt or u just felt u put ur foot to the ground like u put a pot on a table? @jahsuuu
Ryan you got a bigger problem my guy, I love you but this is nonsense. Just nonsense brother. Plus, you'd have to explain Quran 39-5
"He created the heavens and earth in truth. He wraps the night over the day and wraps the day over the night and has subjected the sun and the moon, each running its course for a specified term."39:5
Can't have that with a flat earth model... good luck with the mental gymnastics

• +1
Reactions: Sens and Ryan

No offence man but don’t post long ass yt videos. I’m not gonna watch two 3 hour long videos just to get your point besides i’ve already seen a small portion of the first video.

Just answer one for me.

The average flight time for a flight from Japan to USA is a few hours. This is possible following the globe model of earth because it isn't necessary for the flight to go from east to west when it can just keep going east and circle back to USA.

How does the flat earth model explain that? Cuz if the earth is actually flat that flight would have to cross all of Asia and Europe to reach USA, which would take considerably longer.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 14867, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others
Give me a model of the flat earth that is accurate. Just one model not two

There's only one model and it's this one:

This app has to one of the most detailed depictions of it:

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Ryan

The phenomena that we experience is things coming back down when they go up, but gravity itself is the theory that mass itself inherently attracts other objects, and this is what has never been detected or measured on earth. This is what I meant when I said gravity has never been measured or detected. Which is correct, show me experiments where they proved on earth that mass inherently attracts mass. They say they can't do it on earth because gravity is so weak that it needs huge masses to be detectible which can't be recreated on earth.
The theory that flat earth believers support is that every object inherently has density, if something is denser than the surrounding environment then it goes down, otherwise it goes up. Like how things sink / float in water, it's the same in air. Like a helium balloon goes up on it's own, so what is that some kind of anti-gravity device?

You and the people here who make fun of flat earth and think you're much smarter than them are the ones who are actually retarded. Imagine believing something so strongly that you laugh at other people for not believing the mainstream science. That makes you a complete cuck (@Salludon also for making this thread just to laugh at flat earth) , just go along with everything else the mainstream says is good while you're at it. Science itself is about questioning the narrative. When people thought the Earth was flat in the middle ages, the scientists that are now praised today for saying that the earth was a globe, went against the mainstream and some of them were killed for it. Maybe the earth isn't flat, but it's not something that should be discredited the way people on here are doing, you don't even look into anything before saying you're retarded. If you actually look into it you'll know that there are a lot of convincing arguments for it, regardless of whether it is actually true or not.

Last edited:
  • Love it
This experiment Litterly prove earth is flat and sun is not million of miles away... if that was the case then light would have never fell on different angles Cuz light source is so far away that it causes the light rays coming from sun to get parallel....
This proves that sun is very close to earth
No this proves that the sun is just too fucking big.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Sal

A 21-minute experiment?? Oh, fuck no I'm not watching that! My autism forbids such long intense anticipation. Ugh. It could cause me to crave heroin. And I've never tried that before.

• JFL
No offence man but don’t post long ass yt videos. I’m not gonna watch two 3 hour long videos just to get your point besides i’ve already seen a small portion of the first video.

Just answer one for me.

The average flight time for a flight from Japan to USA is a few hours. This is possible following the globe model of earth because it isn't necessary for the flight to go from east to west when it can just keep going east and circle back to USA.

How does the flat earth model explain that? Cuz if the earth is actually flat that flight would have to cross all of Asia and Europe to reach USA, which would take considerably longer.

Bro you got them:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster, AlexAP, n0rthface and 3 others
The phenomena that we experience is things coming back down when they go up, but gravity itself is the theory that mass itself inherently attracts other objects, and this is what has never been detected or measured on earth. This is what I meant when I said gravity has never been measured or detected. Which is correct, show me experiments where they proved on earth that mass inherently attracts mass. They say they can't do it on earth because gravity is so weak that it needs huge masses to be detectible which can't be recreated on earth.
The theory that flat earth believers support is that every object inherently has density, if something is denser than the surrounding environment then it goes down, otherwise it goes up. Like how things sink / float in water, it's the same in air. Like a helium balloon goes up on it's own, so what is that some kind of anti-gravity device?

You and the people here who make fun of flat earth and think you're much smarter than them are the ones who are actually retarded. Imagine believing something so strongly that you laugh at other people for not believing the mainstream science. That makes you a complete cuck (@Salludon also for making this thread just to laugh at flat earth) , just go along with everything else the mainstream says is good while you're at it. Science itself is about questioning the narrative. When people thought the Earth was flat in the middle ages, the scientists that are now praised today for saying that the earth was a globe, went against the mainstream and some of them were killed for it. Maybe the earth isn't flat, but it's not something that should be discredited the way people on here are doing, you don't even look into anything before saying you're retarded. If you actually look into it you'll know that there are a lot of convincing arguments for it, regardless of whether it is actually true or not.
Dude you're just slow. Not my problem. If you want to debate we can set it up. Im literally in engineering and build parts for aerospace companies.

People figured out the earth was a globe 5000 years ago but mfs still want to believe its flat cause of the bible. Worried for humanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Mewton, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 15099
fuck hard to explain on english, but look, on flat space, summ of angles of triangle = 180 degrees, right? If 2 people, for example Salludon from Paki, and Amnesia from USA would move directly on the north where they would catch up? Right, on north pole, so the summ of angles of triange USA, Paki and North Pole = >180 degrees, so earth can't be flat

• +1
Reactions: Salludon