Are there actually people here that believe Earth is flat?

There's only one model and it's this one:
View attachment 1424957

This app has to one of the most detailed depictions of it:
This one doesn't stand up to the slightest critique. We know that this model is factually false and there's no way to compensate for important phenomenons we see in our day to day lives.

Flat Earth concept is like a woman's orgasm. Some believe that bullshit—most wouldn't fall for such of a dramatic attention-deficit act. "UGH, YEAH, BABY! I'M CUMMING....UGH! UGH! UGH!"

Ugh. What a fucking drama queen.

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, SOS-Sonic, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
fuck hard to explain on english, but look, on flat space, summ of angles of triangle = 180 degrees, right? If 2 people, for example Salludon from Paki, and Amnesia from USA would move directly on the north where they would catch up? Right, on north pole, so the summ of angles of triange USA, Paki and North Pole = >180 degrees, so earth can't be flat
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, SOS-Sonic, Umbra and 4 others
Tbh there is weight in this theory.. Youtube highly censore flat earth content and when u search it on utube you'll never get a video of flat earther explaing flat earth but fckin debunking videos nd parodies to make fun of this.. If u r really a truth seeker it will already raise suspicion.. They also do the same with anti vaxin content.. Conincide I think not
Most people cannot accept that they have been fooled their whole life

No expirement from earth can prove earth is gloab but many experiments can prove earth is flat
I agree user saludon is idiot. Earth is flat but it doesnt really matter because i get no pussy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sly shinkai, gamma, Sny and 2 others
The phenomena that we experience is things coming back down when they go up, but gravity itself is the theory that mass itself inherently attracts other objects, and this is what has never been detected or measured on earth.
Actually it has look up ‘Cavendish experiment’.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
This one doesn't stand up to the slightest critique. We know that this model is factually false and there's no way to compensate for important phenomenons we see in our day to day lives.
Dubay has videos debunking the mainstream model and proving how said important phenomenons we see in our day to day lives work on it but I'll get to your arguments once I'm finished answering Salludon's question.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16134, Ryan, Sal and 2 others
Actually it has look up ‘Cavendish experiment’.

Yeah you're retarded. I work in this field buddy. Gravity is literally just a phenomenon that we as humans and every "being" experience. Just objects that accelerate towards each other when they're left alone. The proof you're looking for can be demonstrated just be the phenomenon occuring.

Anyways not gonna bother explaining, but the sensation of gravity and its value on earth is one of the most established facts that we know of. Ffs we even use it everyday
it's obvious gravity is real jfl but it's cringe when yuo say shit like muh i work in this field
nigga you on an incel forum calm your ass down buddy
you work at mc donalds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sphinx, BearBoy, Beanermaxxer and 11 others
it's obvious gravity is real jfl but it's cringe when yuo say shit like muh i work in this field
nigga you on an incel form calm your ass down buddy
you work at mc donalds
True fuck that guy think he smart ass

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 9072
If earth is'nt on the orbite of the Sun, why the fuck i have snow behind the window right now, and a few month ago it was like 30+ celsius degrees

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Salludon
Yeah, this makes it hard to believe flat earth theory. What incentive do government/ scientists have to lie about earth's shape? Many other conspiracy theories make some sense, not this one. Its easy to go outside and see curvature too.
@Salludon u were also asking why government is hiding this..according to my understanding the whole atheism and fck god and accept liberlism/darwinism is standing on theory of evolution..for the theory of evolution to make sense they have to suppose that universe is so fcking big and earth is not flat cuz it will not make sense if the earth is center of the universe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Umbra, Gengar and Deleted member 15099
I’m not reading that nigga.

What does it say? Did u even read it yourself? Be honest. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Looks234, Gengar and 3 others
@Salludon u were also asking why government is hiding this..according to my understanding the whole atheism and fck god and accept liberlism/darwinism is standing on theory of evolution..for the theory of evolution to make sense they have to suppose that universe is so fcking big and earth is not flat cuz it will not make sense if the earth is center of the universe
My guy... you're not christian lmfao. You're actually under Stockholm syndrome rn. You're not Christian mate, your Quran literally says its a globe how can you deny it fam.
Literally Persian scholar Abi Rayhan Muhammad ibn Ahmad Al Biruni who lived during the beginning of the 11th century, was one of the first scholars to estimate the radius and circumference of the Earth.

Your muzlim ancestors are turning in their graves man

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
Conspiracy theory 101: anything that disproves the conspiracy theory is automatically part of the conspiracy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14867, Gengar and 2 others
There is no centre of the universe, like there is no centre of the ball. Everything can be the center and nothing is the center,because universe is expanding in all directions.

And there are a thousands of pagan religions, and none of them believed in some special god, it was fetishism, animism, totemism, magic, shamanism etc. Monotheism is very young believe.

Dude you're just slow. Not my problem. If you want to debate we can set it up. Im literally in engineering and build parts for aerospace companies.

People figured out the earth was a globe 5000 years ago but mfs still want to believe its flat cause of the bible. Worried for humanity
So say what specifically I said was wrong then? At least Salludon brought up the Cavendish experiment instead of just saying I'm slow.

I usually never personally insult people especially online, but people who defend mainstream like this are such complete cucks. It doesn't matter if it's about flat earth, covid vaccines, LGBT, feminism, BLM, whatever. I have 0 respect for them. In fact the people I hate the most in this world, more than even rapists or murderers, are cucks like you who strongly defend mainstream ideas. The mainstream is completely against you, don't you realise that you fucking retards. In almost every way. Imagine being on a blackpill forum laughing at posts about all the other manipulation going on like feminism, dating apps, the media, immigration etc, but then defend people for questioning another mainstream belief. I have a close friend who is studying to be a doctor and he was making fun of people questioning the safety of the covid vaccine, being like 'these people don't even have degrees in medicine and they think they know more than doctors?', thinking people don't deserve to have their own opinion and should just accept what doctors tell them. I haven't spoken to him in a year and I wanted to fight him, even though I think fighting is stupid. Who gives a fuck if you have a degree in engineering, and you build parts for aerospace companies, it's not relevant to this. It's like a cuck with 3 degrees in gender studies saying there's no such thing as gender and anyone who disagrees is an uneducated bigot. But yeah you're a complete cuck, you should kys

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
I’m not reading that nigga.

What does it say? Did u even read it yourself? Be honest. :feelskek:
I read the introduction, that's enough. It just says how like the experiment was done under dubious circumstances and whenever they tried replicating the experiment with today's technology it couldn't get the same results

• +1
There is no centre of the universe, like there is no centre of the ball. Everything can be the center and nothing is the center,because universe is expanding in all directions.

And there are a thousands of pagan religions, and none of them believed in some special god, it was fetishism, animism, totemism, magic, shamanism etc. Monotheism is very young believe.
Not monotheism. Only the christians and jews believe that. Muslims don't believe in young earth creation, but then again, there are those that believe in one god but don't believe in a organized religion and they believe that the earth is billions of years old.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Ryan
So say what specifically I said was wrong then? At least Salludon brought up the Cavendish experiment instead of just saying I'm slow.

I usually never personally insult people especially online, but people who defend mainstream like this are such complete cucks. It doesn't matter if it's about flat earth, covid vaccines, LGBT, feminism, BLM, whatever. I have 0 respect for them. In fact the people I hate the most in this world, more than even rapists or murderers, are cucks like you who strongly defend mainstream ideas. The mainstream is completely against you, don't you realise that you fucking retards. In almost every way. Imagine being on a blackpill forum laughing at posts about all the other manipulation going on like feminism, dating apps, the media, immigration etc, but then defend people for questioning another mainstream belief. I have a close friend who is studying to be a doctor and he was making fun of people questioning the safety of the covid vaccine, being like 'these people don't even have degrees in medicine and they think they know more than doctors?', thinking people don't deserve to have their own opinion and should just accept what doctors tell them. I haven't spoken to him in a year and I wanted to fight him, even though I think fighting is stupid. Who gives a fuck if you have a degree in engineering, and you build parts for aerospace companies, it's not relevant to this. It's like a cuck with 3 degrees in gender studies saying there's no such thing as gender and anyone who disagrees is an uneducated bigot. But yeah you're a complete cuck, you should kys
Dude. Imagine you worked on a farm and you literally grew crops. And some retard in the city who has never done the work you've done starts saying things like,
"The farmers are being paid by the government to poison the food"
"The farmers are putting cancer accelerators into animals"

As a farmer I would be 100% in the right to tell that person they're retarded.

And just like that I literally work in Aerospace engineering. I work at Bombardier. I know what I'm talking about

• +1
Reactions: Sens
@Sal @jahsuuu don't fight bros
Both are are respectable for me.. Accept the differences tbh.. Both are chadz:chad:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar and Sal
Its not fuck god it not believing in god . And china is atheist country and they arent liberal. And what would they gain to accept liberlism.

• Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@Sal @jashuuu don't fight bros
Both are are respectable for me.. Accept the differences tbh.. Both are chadz:chad:
@jahsuuu

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 14774
Its not fuck god it not believing in god . And china is atheist country and they arent liberal. And what would they gain to accept liberlism.
Gain:
Freedom from commandments of god.. U would not get stoned for adultery Cuz of liberlism, u r justify to cuck someone and many other things

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, chaddyboi66 and Gengar
No offence man but don’t post long ass yt videos. I’m not gonna watch two 3 hour long videos just to get your point besides i’ve already seen a small portion of the first video.

Just answer one for me.

The average flight time for a flight from Japan to USA is a few hours. This is possible following the globe model of earth because it isn't necessary for the flight to go from east to west when it can just keep going east and circle back to USA.

How does the flat earth model explain that? Cuz if the earth is actually flat that flight would have to cross all of Asia and Europe to reach USA, which would take considerably longer.
Yeah attention spans on this site are pretty fucked tbh and I'll try to time stamp shit if I'm talking about a specific point as a lot his older videos on specific topics such, as flights for example, were deleted since this is like his 4th alt channel after being banned.

A flight from Japan to USA on a flat Earth wouldn't go East to west over Eurasia or like this
1638538566448-png.1424960

Because the actual flat Earth model looks like this:

A flight from Japan to USA would not have to cross Asia Europe etc. going East to West on a flat Earth, it'd also go across above the Pacific from the East.

On a regular map it actually looks like a giant upward curve

But as soon as you apply a flat Earth model to it you start understand why:

It's going in a straight line.

The answer was also in the first video I showed you and I time stamped it too because he give other examples of how flights work:

It took a while to sift through the video just to find the time stamp, decent pictures, and a way to transform said pictures into jpegs so I'd appreciate it if you looked at the time stamped video for at least until he finishes his point on flights @33:10.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Ryan
Freedom from commandments of god.. U would not get stoned for adultery
If god existed they would go to hell and you are claiming they belive in god so atleast in my mind a liberal society would be the least likely and a theocracy would be most likely if you were correct

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
@MarkCorrigan Is one of them.

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
flat-earth.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 15099, AlexAP and 3 others
So your basis for believing this is that whatever youtube censors is probably legit?

And why is it that YouTube is in on this conspiracy? And the Governments are in on this, pilots who fly planes are in on this, Scientists are in on this? I mean what do they get out of this?

If Earth is really flat why is that no one has ever found the edges of Earth? And if we could found them do you think if we jump out of the edge we will fall into space? :feelskek:
Was just reading the posts now
Why is YouTube in on the conspiracy? YouTube is in on all of the conspiracies in the world. It's not really a conspiracy unless youtube (Big Tech / CIA created companies) censors it
If you control the distribution of information, which the government already clearly does, it doesn't matter whether a small number of people know as they won't be able to communicate to the rest of the public. And there are multiple videos of people going up to real pilots in passenger planes after a flight and talking about flat earth, and many of them said the earth is flat. They're legit videos, I think from Eric Dubay's channel but I can't remember the specific video title and because his channel is so censored it's too difficult to find. And almost all science is controlled, individual scientists can't go against what the institution believes otherwise they will lose their qualifications and their funding, so their career is ruined.

According to flat earth, antarctica is actually a huge Ice wall rather than a continent on the bottom of the globe. I don't think we know what's beyond that because the public isn't allowed there. If they gave the public free access to antarctica then that alone would prove or disprove flat earth and nobody would need to debate it again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Salludon, chaddyboi66 and Ryan
Yeah attention spans on this site are pretty fucked tbh and I'll try to time stamp shit if I'm talking about a specific point as a lot his older videos on specific topics such, as flights for example, were deleted since this is like his 4th alt channel after being banned.

A flight from Japan to USA on a flat Earth wouldn't go East to west over Eurasia or like this
1638538566448-png.1424960

Because the actual flat Earth model looks like this:
View attachment 1424982

A flight from Japan to USA would not have to cross Asia Europe etc. going East to West on a flat Earth, it'd also go across above the Pacific from the East.

On a regular map it actually looks like a giant upward curve
View attachment 1424969View attachment 1424971

But as soon as you apply a flat Earth model to it you start understand why:

View attachment 1424978It's going in a straight line.

The answer was also in the first video I showed you and I time stamped it too because he give other examples of how flights work:

It took a while to sift through the video just to find the time stamp, decent pictures, and a way to transform said pictures into jpegs so I'd appreciate it if you looked at the time stamped video for at least until he finishes his point on flights @33:10.

This map has been proven false

What I hate the most are women that refuse to pull their tampons out during anal sex. It'll brush against my balls dangling back and forth. Ugh. Annoying. Like a piece of hair growth on the bridge of your nose. Or lice scouting your head for a settlement. But a string tapping my ballsack is not ideal for OCD people like me.

"Why don't you pull that man's degradement out from your pussy? I can handle a little blood." I once said.

"Why don't you shove it up your ass or mind your own fucking business!" She replied. "And don't stop! I was about there."

Ugh. Women and their tampons. Right?

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
My guy... you're not christian lmfao. You're actually under Stockholm syndrome rn. You're not Christian mate, your Quran literally says its a globe how can you deny it fam.
Literally Persian scholar Abi Rayhan Muhammad ibn Ahmad Al Biruni who lived during the beginning of the 11th century, was one of the first scholars to estimate the radius and circumference of the Earth.
View attachment 1424975

welcome to looksmax, the only place where a kafir will tell a muslim about muslim achievements :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
View attachment 1424975

Stopped reading here, a certain person who the prophet knew personally and was one of his close followers for which he literally prayed to Allah to give him the best knowledge of the Quran wrote tasfirs that supported flath earth. Stop pretending you know alot :Comfy:

@Ryan you know about this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and chaddyboi66
We have quite literally pictures of all of Antarctica my friend. Drone footage. If you really wanted to, you could go by yourself at lethal level temperatures to walk around a giant iceberg for a year in search of this retarded ass million mile dome

Pictures of Antarctica won't prove either of us right as there are pictures of the "Ice wall" supporting the flat Earth model as well.

My point was in regard to not being able to travel there as an individual because of the Antarctic treaty unless your a scientist or have military clearance for the bases there. The only way civilians can go is through a guided tour and you're only allowed into certain designated areas.

And yes, as a matter of fact I'd love to go.

Like I said before Dubay has plenty of videos demonstrating how said important phenomenons we see in our day to day lives would work on the flat Earth model:

This map has been proven false
Prove it.

Because Dubay has proven the globular model false.

Nigga wat

So your basis for believing this is that whatever youtube censors is probably legit?

And why is it that YouTube is in on this conspiracy? And the Governments are in on this, pilots who fly planes are in on this, Scientists are in on this? I mean what do they get out of this?

If Earth is really flat why is that no one has ever found the edges of Earth? And if we could found them do you think if we jump out of the edge we will fall into space? :feelskek:
The only people that would be "in on it" are government funded space agencies and the new age priests Scientists that work for them.

What they gain from it is being able to push the Scientism agenda + extraterrestrial theory [[ISPOILER]for fake alien invasion to set up the NWO under the antichrist/dajjal[/ISPOILER]], and launder billions of tax payer money under the radar.

Pilots don't go high enough to see the "curve" of the Earth so according to them the horizon would look flat.

The Horizon appears to fade away and things appear to "dip" under it simply because our eyes can't see as far due to the law of perspective causing objects in the distance to appear as if they shrink, this is countered through the use of zoom power in telescopes, binoculars etc and objects thought of as "disappearing behind the curve" will come back into view.

There are no "edges" and the idea of falling off the "edge" is nonsense put out by the con op/trolls the "Flat Earth Society" which no one takes seriously.

All of these could've been answered in this video, and yes I know it's painful to sit through more than 5 minutes of a video since most people can't get through more than a paragraph worth of text here, but the answers you seek to just about all of your questions are here:

Also, there is no "space" in the traditional sense, only a physical dome like barrier separating the Heavens above from the Earth.

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

View attachment 1424975

welcome to looksmax, the only place where a kafir will tell a muslim about muslim achievements :lul::lul::lul:
Stopped reading here, a certain person who the prophet knew personally and was one of his close followers for which he literally prayed to Allah to give him the best knowledge of the Quran wrote tasfirs that supported flath earth. Stop pretending you know alot :Comfy:

@Ryan you know about this?

وَالأَرضَ مَدَدناها وَأَلقَينا فيها رَواسِيَ وَأَنبَتنا فيها مِن كُلِّ شَيءٍ مَوزونٍ

"And We spread out the earth, and cast in it firm mountains, and We grew in it every kind of balanced thing,"

وَجَعَلنا لَكُم فيها مَعايِشَ وَمَن لَستُم لَهُ بِرازِقينَ

"and made in it [various] means of livelihood for you and for those whom you do not provide for."

Surah AL-ḤIJR, ayat 19​

وَالأَرضَ بَعدَ ذٰلِكَ دَحاها

"and after that He spread out the earth,"

أَخرَجَ مِنها ماءَها وَمَرعاها
"and brought forth from it its water and pastures,"

وَالجِبالَ أَرساها
"and set firm the mountains,"

مَتاعًا لَكُم وَلِأَنعامِكُم
"as a [place of] sustenance for youand your livestock."

Surah AL-NĀZIʿĀT, ayat 30​

One is from a Pro-Islam source:

The other is from an Anti-Islam source:

Yet both say the same thing.

:sick:

If god existed they would go to hell and you are claiming they belive in god so atleast in my mind a liberal society would be the least likely and a theocracy would be most likely if you were correct

:think:?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: romans killed him and it wqs 2000 years ago jews today or jews 1000 yo have nothing to do with it
"ויענו כל העם ויאמרו דמו עלינו ועל בנינו"
N E V E R F O R G E T
"ויענו כל העם ויאמרו דמו עלינו ועל בנינו׃"

"Εἰ ὁ κόσμος ὑμᾶς μισεῖ, γινώσκετε ὅτι ἐμὲ πρῶτον ὑμῶν μεμίσηκεν."

Still the romans that killed him and jews have nothing to do with and saying Mary is whore is an fact
:rage:

He encourages us to forgive you just as he did, but may God curse just for saying that.
You cant even forgive jews that did nothing

Atheism is cringe and bluepilled.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Umbra, Ryan and Sens
Pictures of Antarctica won't prove either of us right as there are pictures of the "Ice wall" supporting the flat Earth model as well.
View attachment 1425021

My point was in regard to not being able to travel there as an individual because of the Antarctic treaty unless your a scientist or have military clearance for the bases there. The only way civilians can go is through a guided tour and you're only allowed into certain designated areas.

And yes, as a matter of fact I'd love to go.

Like I said before Dubay has plenty of videos demonstrating how said important phenomenons we see in our day to day lives would work on the flat Earth model:

Prove it.

Because Dubay has proven the globular model false.

The only people that would be "in on it" are government funded space agencies and the new age priests Scientists that work for them.

What they gain from it is being able to push the Scientism agenda + extraterrestrial theory [[ISPOILER]for fake alien invasion to set up the NWO under the antichrist/dajjal[/ISPOILER]], and launder billions of tax payer money under the radar.

Pilots don't go high enough to see the "curve" of the Earth so according to them the horizon would look flat.

The Horizon appears to fade away and things appear to "dip" under it simply because our eyes can't see as far due to the law of perspective causing objects in the distance to appear as if they shrink, this is countered through the use of zoom power in telescopes, binoculars etc and objects thought of as "disappearing behind the curve" will come back into view.

There are no "edges" and the idea of falling off the "edge" is nonsense put out by the con op/trolls the "Flat Earth Society" which no one takes seriously.

All of these could've been answered in this video, and yes I know it's painful to sit through more than 5 minutes of a video since most people can't get through more than a paragraph worth of text here, but the answers you seek to just about all of your questions are here:

Also, there is no "space" in the traditional sense, only a physical dome like barrier separating the Heavens above from the Earth.

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

View attachment 1425043

وَالأَرضَ مَدَدناها وَأَلقَينا فيها رَواسِيَ وَأَنبَتنا فيها مِن كُلِّ شَيءٍ مَوزونٍ

"And We spread out the earth, and cast in it firm mountains, and We grew in it every kind of balanced thing,"

وَجَعَلنا لَكُم فيها مَعايِشَ وَمَن لَستُم لَهُ بِرازِقينَ

"and made in it [various] means of livelihood for you and for those whom you do not provide for."

Surah AL-ḤIJR, ayat 19​

وَالأَرضَ بَعدَ ذٰلِكَ دَحاها

"and after that He spread out the earth,"

أَخرَجَ مِنها ماءَها وَمَرعاها
"and brought forth from it its water and pastures,"

وَالجِبالَ أَرساها
"and set firm the mountains,"

مَتاعًا لَكُم وَلِأَنعامِكُم
"as a [place of] sustenance for youand your livestock."

Surah AL-NĀZIʿĀT, ayat 30​

One is from a Pro-Islam source:

The other is from an Anti-Islam source:

Yet both say the same thing.

:sick:

:think:?

:rage:

Atheism is cringe and bluepilled.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

200 1

• JFL
Reactions: Sal
I thought flat earth society was a group of people who are just trolling the fuck out of other people but apparently some people actually believe this. I know @Ryan and @chaddyboi66 believes it. Who else and why?
looks flat to me :chad:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134, Ryan and chaddyboi66
Mary is whore is a fact and romans killing Jesus is a fact
Blasphemy and utter disrespect for our faith aside, you're still wrong.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1