Are there actually people here that believe Earth is flat?

Flat-Earthers seem to have a very low standard of evidence for what they want to believe but an impossibly high standard of evidence for what they don’t want to believe.

A small sun on the surface of Earth would simply recede high in the sky and get smaller and smaller until it fades away. It absolutely would not retain the same angular size and set below the horizon. That’s a fact. No wonder where you are on the Earth.

At 12:15 mark he talks about ‘atmospheric lensing’ and says that the reason we see sun go down is because of water molecules in air. How do all those water molecules that make up around 1% of the atmosphere produce thousand times greater refractive effect then actual liquid water? Explain how this only applies to sun and nothing else? Why does the sun behave this way? Show me a projectile or a plane going below the horizon as it recedes. Have you ever seen a plane in the sky moving away from you and just recedes into the horizon while retaining the same size? Why doesn’t this refraction seem to work on it?
I might not agree with everything they say, but by no means would ever them stupid for having those opinions, regardless of how ridiculous they may see, because they see and test what they believe and often only don't believe in things that mostly use theory like with most modern "high level" Scientism.

There is probably such a great refractive effect on the sun because it's the most radiant object in the sky.

Also, refraction isn't the only the only reason he gives for the sun disappearing into the horizon he just argues that it also contributes to the effect, because the primary reason he argues for this is due to the law of perspective; the object, no matter how high or large, would appear to shrink into the horizon in your view.

An example of this is shown in the same time stamp of the video I gave you with the boat going into the horizon as it recedes from your view, and coming back into you view once you zoom in:

NASA’s budget is currently about 0.5% of the federal budget. During the height of the Apollo program that figure was about 5%. You guys make NASA as some evil, rich manipulative agency that is running the world from the shadows but in reality they are begging for funding since they can’t do what they wanna do due to funding constraints.

Each Apollo landing (not mission, landing) cost $20B. To put that into perspective, that’s more than NASA’s entire budget this year alone. NASA’s budget pales in comparison to many other things the government spends money on.
Some more interesting info regarding budgets
US spent 2 trillion in Iraq alone (https://www.businessinsider.com/us-taxpayers-spent-8000-each-2-trillion-iraq-war-study-2020-2)
US spent at least 2 trillion in Afghanistan, but some estimate it was closer to 5 trillion.
Pentagon can’t account for 35 TRILLION (https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/pentagon-35-trillion-accounting-black-231154593.html)
35 trillion is fucking insane and people are talking about how Nasa just doesn’t have 200 billion to go back, it’s a waste of money jfl
USA has given 140 billion in aid to Israel, non inflation adjusted so probably like 300 billion in today’s money. What did they gain? Could definitely cover the cost of going to the moon again.

I hope after these you still don’t believe the issue is the budget.

Last edited:
There is probably such a great refractive effect on the sun because it's the most radiant object in the sky.
Not a very convincing argument. Like i said before, you guys have really low standard of evidence for what you want to believe.

There’s no “probably” in the spherical Earth model. You can explain every single phenomenon that occurs on Earth with precision and certainty using 1 model only. While you have a different model to explain seasons and different for night and day and another one to explain the Coriolis effect. Theres just too many inconsistencies and contradictions in your flat earth theory that it’s insane to me how anyone can believe it.

An example of this is shown in the same time stamp of the video I gave you with the boat going into the horizon as it recedes from your view, and coming back into you view once you zoom in:
The reason the boat comes back into the view once you zoom in is *drum roll* because it didn’t went over the horizon.

Let’s make something clear, once a boat sails over the horizon, it cannot be seen anymore, no matter how powerful the optical zoom.

If a distant boat is not visible, then it is because of at least one of these reasons:

1- Our eyes have limited angular resolution and are unable to resolve the ship at that distance.
2- The atmospheric condition is limiting our visibility.
3- The curvature of the Earth obscures the ship.

Zooming improves angular resolution and can reveal the boat if it was not visible due to 1 but not 2 & 3. It is the same reason germs on our hands are not visible although they are right in front of our eyes. A microscope improves angular resolution and can reveal them.

Zooming in cannot overcome the limited visibility imposed by Earth’s atmosphere, and will never see through the curvature of the Earth.

Another thing is, if it were true that all ships that depart can remain persistently visible just by indefinitely increasing the optical zoom… then that would mean that we should be able to see the boat until it reaches the port, and we should even be able to see all the ports on Earth just by zooming in but its obviously not the case.

question whether it might be worth using 10% of one of those budgets to go back to the moon and end the flat earth once and for all
Jfl if you think they’re gonna go to the moon again just to prove Earth isn’t flat. Maybe if all the people on Earth believed it was fake then they might go but flat earth community doesn’t even make up a fraction of the world population.

and end the flat earth once and for all
And who says flat earthers will start believing it this time when they didn’t believe it the first few times? NASA literally live streams Earth everyday from space and you can see it’s not flat but you all call it photoshop and CGI. How are you gonna believe this time when the CGI technology is 100s of times more sophisticated then the past.

35 trillion is fucking insane and people are talking about how Nasa just doesn’t have 200 billion to go back, it’s a waste of money jfl
Yeah NASA don’t. Government does. NASA is just an agency of the government not the whole government. Like i said you might think $200B is nothing but NASA’s yearly budget is like $20B. Make the government increase its budget and NASA would have no problem going to the moon again.

Btw you didn’t answer my question about the reflectors on the moon.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Flat-Earthers seem to have a very low standard of evidence for what they want to believe but an impossibly high standard of evidence for what they don’t want to believe.

A small sun on the surface of Earth would simply recede high in the sky and get smaller and smaller until it fades away. It absolutely would not retain the same angular size and set below the horizon. That’s a fact. No wonder where you are on the Earth.

At 12:15 mark he talks about ‘atmospheric lensing’ and says that the reason we see sun go down is because of water molecules in air. How do all those water molecules that make up around 1% of the atmosphere produce thousand times greater refractive effect then actual liquid water? Explain how this only applies to sun and nothing else? Why does the sun behave this way? Show me a projectile or a plane going below the horizon as it recedes. Have you ever seen a plane in the sky moving away from you and just recedes into the horizon while retaining the same size? Why doesn’t this refraction seem to work on it?
I might not agree with everything they say, but by no means would ever them stupid for having those opinions, regardless of how ridiculous they may see, because they see and test what they believe and often only don't believe in things that mostly use theory like with most modern "high level" Scientism.

Also, refraction isn't the only the only reason he gives for the sun disappearing into the horizon he just argues that it also contributes to the effect, because the primary reason he argues for this is due to the law of perspective; the object, no matter how high or large, would appear to shrink into the horizon in your view.

Not a very convincing argument. Like i said before, you guys have really low standard of evidence for what you want to believe.

There’s no “probably” in the spherical Earth model. You can explain every single phenomenon that occurs on Earth with precision and certainty using 1 model only. While you have a different model to explain seasons and different for night and day and another one to explain the Coriolis effect. Theres just too many inconsistencies and contradictions in your flat earth theory that it’s insane to me how anyone can believe it.

I say probably because I genuinely don't know, and like you I'm learning about flat Earth as I do more research about it, but I'm not a flat Earther because I also genuinely don't know about the shape of the either.

However, I do reject the globular model because it seems even more ridiculous, and I'm presenting their arguments here because they are able to justify how various phenomena of our world would on a flat Earth model.

And believe it or not, the flat Earthers don't just have a low standard of evidence for things they believe and a high standard of evidence for things they don't believe, because they're skeptical of things that can't be tested and rely on theory like most of modern "high level" Scientism.

Also, there are no different models and all explanations/justification are applied on the same one:
1638538204196-png.1424957
I also forgot to mention -because I don't remember if I already did mention it specifically- but according to flat Earth cosmology there is a dome or "firmament" above the world and there is no "outer space" as our world and whatever is beyond the Antarctic ice wall is the entire "universe" so to speak with Heaven literally being above the firmament [like with the tower of Babel].

You're talk of alleged inconsistency in the flat Earth model, yet so far I've given you justifications for everything you've asked on how various phenomena would work on a flat Earth:
The "Flat Earth Society" is definitively controlled opposition or troll, but if you if you check out people like Eric Dubay and his organization then you'll find people that are completely legit in what they believe and actually try to test this shit for real tbh.

People often cite the idea of NASA being "too small to cover it up" or muh "everyone can't be in on it", but even if you don't think NASA's out there trying to cover up FE one could also easily make an argument for the organization just being a giant money laundering scheme for moving tax payer money under the carpet for things government would rather not have on the books.

If most people capable enough for independent thought can easily reason that Jews mostly control the world [[ISPOILER]which in a way they do though there are also people above them too[/ISPOILER]], then they can also reason that a certain government organization with vast global influence, whose entire purpose solely relies on the idea of Space exploration/radical Scientism, would have vested interest in trying to promote said idea to the masses as much as possible to justify their own [financial] existence.

I used to be a skeptic too but then I realized almost every ancient culture had nearly identical cosmologies regardless of how separated they were by geography or genetic lineage and culture; which also made me start looking at religion a bit more seriously.

I then tried to disprove the arguments put forth by Dubay and his community and almost always found myself coming up short when using mainstream Science.

However, he [Dubay] always uses common sense and observable data whereas most of his detractors often just use theory or statistics they keep pulling out of there ass like the ever changing elevation you'd need to be to actually see the Earth's curve, or camera footage from organizations with a vested interest in promoting the Space agenda like NASA that always use a fisheye lens field of view.

This is supposed to be his magnum opus of proof:

While it may not necessarily prove the idea Flat Earther's are trying to present, an experiment like this would be undeniable proof that the mainstream model of the globular Earth given by modern Scientism, our education systems, and organizations like NASA are all false.

No one their community ever tries to shove their ideas down people's throats as they only they actually advocate for is questioning the mainstream narrative and doing your own research to find the truth yourself.

From the flight patters of planes -
No offence man but don’t post long ass yt videos. I’m not gonna watch two 3 hour long videos just to get your point besides i’ve already seen a small portion of the first video.

Just answer one for me.

The average flight time for a flight from Japan to USA is a few hours. This is possible following the globe model of earth because it isn't necessary for the flight to go from east to west when it can just keep going east and circle back to USA.

How does the flat earth model explain that? Cuz if the earth is actually flat that flight would have to cross all of Asia and Europe to reach USA, which would take considerably longer.

Yeah attention spans on this site are pretty fucked tbh and I'll try to time stamp shit if I'm talking about a specific point as a lot his older videos on specific topics such, as flights for example, were deleted since this is like his 4th alt channel after being banned.

A flight from Japan to USA on a flat Earth wouldn't go East to west over Eurasia or like this
1638538566448-png.1424960

Because the actual flat Earth model looks like this:
1638540719667-png.1424982

A flight from Japan to USA would not have to cross Asia Europe etc. going East to West on a flat Earth, it'd also go across above the Pacific from the East.

On a regular map it actually looks like a giant upward curve
1638539642601-png.1424969
1638539759009-png.1424971

But as soon as you apply a flat Earth model to it you start understand why:

1638540599204-png.1424978
It's going in a straight line.

The answer was also in the first video I showed you and I time stamped it too because he give other examples of how flights work:

It took a while to sift through the video just to find the time stamp, decent pictures, and a way to transform said pictures into jpegs so I'd appreciate it if you looked at the time stamped video for at least until he finishes his point on flights @33:10.

The reasoning for trying to cover it up by space organizations like NASA and the government -
So your basis for believing this is that whatever youtube censors is probably legit?

And why is it that YouTube is in on this conspiracy? And the Governments are in on this, pilots who fly planes are in on this, Scientists are in on this? I mean what do they get out of this?

If Earth is really flat why is that no one has ever found the edges of Earth? And if we could found them do you think if we jump out of the edge we will fall into space? :feelskek:
The only people that would be "in on it" are government funded space agencies and the new age priests Scientists that work for them.

What they gain from it is being able to push the Scientism agenda + extraterrestrial theory [[ISPOILER]for fake alien invasion to set up the NWO under the antichrist/dajjal[/ISPOILER]], and launder billions of tax payer money under the radar.

Objects like boats and even the sun disappearing into the horizon -
Pilots don't go high enough to see the "curve" of the Earth so according to them the horizon would look flat.

The Horizon appears to fade away and things appear to "dip" under it simply because our eyes can't see as far due to the law of perspective causing objects in the distance to appear as if they shrink, this is countered through the use of zoom power in telescopes, binoculars etc and objects thought of as "disappearing behind the curve" will come back into view.

There are no "edges" and the idea of falling off the "edge" is nonsense put out by the con op/trolls the "Flat Earth Society" which no one takes seriously.

All of these could've been answered in this video, and yes I know it's painful to sit through more than 5 minutes of a video since most people can't get through more than a paragraph worth of text here, but the answers you seek to just about all of your questions are here:

The religious evidence for it -
Also, there is no "space" in the traditional sense, only a physical dome like barrier separating the Heavens above from the Earth.

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

1638546939601-png.1425043

My guy... you're not christian lmfao. You're actually under Stockholm syndrome rn. You're not Christian mate, your Quran literally says its a globe how can you deny it fam.
Literally Persian scholar Abi Rayhan Muhammad ibn Ahmad Al Biruni who lived during the beginning of the 11th century, was one of the first scholars to estimate the radius and circumference of the Earth.
View attachment 1424975

Your muzlim ancestors are turning in their graves man
welcome to looksmax, the only place where a kafir will tell a muslim about muslim achievements :lul::lul::lul:
Stopped reading here, a certain person who the prophet knew personally and was one of his close followers for which he literally prayed to Allah to give him the best knowledge of the Quran wrote tasfirs that supported flath earth. Stop pretending you know alot :Comfy:

@Ryan you know about this?

وَالأَرضَ مَدَدناها وَأَلقَينا فيها رَواسِيَ وَأَنبَتنا فيها مِن كُلِّ شَيءٍ مَوزونٍ

"And We spread out the earth, and cast in it firm mountains, and We grew in it every kind of balanced thing,"

وَجَعَلنا لَكُم فيها مَعايِشَ وَمَن لَستُم لَهُ بِرازِقينَ

"and made in it [various] means of livelihood for you and for those whom you do not provide for."

Surah AL-ḤIJR, ayat 19​

وَالأَرضَ بَعدَ ذٰلِكَ دَحاها

"and after that He spread out the earth,"

أَخرَجَ مِنها ماءَها وَمَرعاها
"and brought forth from it its water and pastures,"

وَالجِبالَ أَرساها
"and set firm the mountains,"

مَتاعًا لَكُم وَلِأَنعامِكُم
"as a [place of] sustenance for youand your livestock."

Surah AL-NĀZIʿĀT, ayat 30​

One is from a Pro-Islam source:

The other is from an Anti-Islam source:

Yet both say the same thing.

Its not fuck god it not believing in god . And china is atheist country and they arent liberal. And what would they gain to accept liberlism.

:sick:

If god existed they would go to hell and you are claiming they belive in god so atleast in my mind a liberal society would be the least likely and a theocracy would be most likely if you were correct

:think:?

"ויענו כל העם ויאמרו דמו עלינו ועל בנינו"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: romans killed him and it wqs 2000 years ago jews today or jews 1000 yo have nothing to do with it

N E V E R F O R G E T
"ויענו כל העם ויאמרו דמו עלינו ועל בנינו׃"

"Εἰ ὁ κόσμος ὑμᾶς μισεῖ, γινώσκετε ὅτι ἐμὲ πρῶτον ὑμῶν μεμίσηκεν."

Still the romans that killed him and jews have nothing to do with and saying Mary is whore is an fact
:rage:

He encourages us to forgive you just as he did, but may God curse just for saying that.
You cant even forgive jews that did nothing

Atheism is cringe and bluepilled.

Yet, the globular model has more inconsistency:

How can water curve as it's always level?

The only counters I find are claims like these-
Water contained in a flat medium [like an ice wall?] "curving" near the ends because of surface tension due to viscosity.

The red food dyed water being higher to the horizon doesn't even prove a curve of the horizon, only that it's positioned higher [which it is] and your view [or the camera's view] is positioned differently in each shot.

Water moves with waves and is still when the sea is calm

How can the pattern of the stars in the sky always be the same night after night if we're moving both on our own axis and around the sun as our entire solar system also travels thousands of k/mph through space?
GIFs The Solar System and its Structure - All the Planets
Best Star Trail Time Lapse GIFs | Gfycat
The Big Dipper a swastika? (Perhaps where the symbol began on Earth) |  Spiritual Punx

The reason the boat comes back into the view once you zoom in is *drum roll* because it didn’t went over the horizon.

Let’s make something clear, once a boat sails over the horizon, it cannot be seen anymore, no matter how powerful the optical zoom.

If a distant boat is not visible, then it is because of at least one of these reasons:

1- Our eyes have limited angular resolution and are unable to resolve the ship at that distance.

Zooming improves angular resolution and can reveal the boat if it was not visible due to 1 but not 2 & 3. It is the same reason germs on our hands are not visible although they are right in front of our eyes. A microscope improves angular resolution and can reveal them.

Zooming in cannot overcome the limited visibility imposed by Earth’s atmosphere, and will never see through the curvature of the Earth.

Another thing is, if it were true that all ships that depart can remain persistently visible just by indefinitely increasing the optical zoom… then that would mean that we should be able to see the boat until it reaches the port, and we should even be able to see all the ports on Earth just by zooming in but its obviously not the case.

inb4 muh mirage...

Didn't know @BrendioEEE was so based

Earth is 100 percent flat, it's not just "bigger" it's flat, we live in an enclosed system probably similar if not exactly the way the Bible describes in Genesis. Obviously this is a created system and muh evolution is not real in the sense of literally coming from slime and shit. NASA is a joke, if you watch enough ISS videos and people tearing them apart you should be able to realize at least this much, they are 100 percent actors behind green screens and on a movie like set

This conspiracy about the Earth being flat does seem to be a difficult hurdle to jump over, not because it's hard to prove that it's flat, but because of the wider implications. I know someone IRL super redpilled about all the other legit conspiracies, Jews, etc but can't accept the flat earth cause this person is a hardcore athiest and believes in muh evolution
Basically calling it flat is for people in the know, calling it "bigger" is more optical and consumable for people not in the know, and far more easy to argue without them hearing "Earth is Flat" and then start going full cognitive dissonance MUH MUH MUH FLAT EARTH mode or whatever.

It's also far more easy to argue, The Earth is bigger, and many "flat earthers" are taking that route to expose people to the truth, because that's the easiest way of doing so, and it's working.
The observable part of The Earth we currently are on is flat, but it's also likely that the Earth is much much much bigger. So I mean, hypothetically it could be round, but space ain't real, NASA is literally run Satanic Jewish Pedophiles.

As for evolution, I mean, I actually was majoring in evolutionary biology before I got expelled, so I heavily believe in changes and adaptations that can happen over the course of like, several thousand years, but there's a lot of shit that simply cannot be explained, or logically assumed to be true, from macro-evolution (shit that takes place over millions to billions of years), that is literally a Jewish meme, and if you question that you will be shunned from the scientific community, but here's a little secret, most evolutionary biologists agree with me on this one, they just don't want to lose their job.
Nah, if earth was flat then you would be able to see Moscow from Kazakhstan with a good telescope, but you can't because of the curveture. I used this example because the land there is basically flat af (steppes)
That's not how atmospheres work. I'm not trying to be snarky here, but because there is such a thing called an atmosphere, there's this thing called atmospheric lensing, it's the main reason why we can't see far distances, and they can even distort vision, and the way things look at far distances, making them appear bigger, or visually displaced in some way.
@BrendioEEE

I'll be honest in that I'm not to sure about what to make of gravity, that's why I included some of @BrendioEEE's videos.
Some people like Dubay will try and argue for density/bouncy, some for possibly simulation theory like Brendio, and some will even claim an "Aether" like force is responsible for it but I still need to look into it.

Are all of you niggas really flat Earthers or just fucking around?
@TsarTsar444 @cloUder @Gargantuan @Amnesia @germanlooks
me, @TsarTsar444 , @lutte , @cloUder , @BrendioEEE , @Gargantuan @Amnesia @germanlooks believe in flat earth
we are nazis too
fuck globecucks
@FastBananaCEO
@Sv3rige 's a flat Earther too btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, BrendioEEE, lutte and 2 others
I'll be honest in that I'm not to sure about what to make of gravity, that's why I included some of @BrendioEEE's videos.
Some people like Dubay will try and argue for density/bouncy, some for possibly simulation theory like Brendio, and some will even claim an "Aether" like force is responsible for it but I still need to look into it.

@FastBananaCEO

yes we are nazis too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, lutte and chaddyboi66
I say probably because I genuinely don't know, and like you I'm learning about flat Earth as I do more research about it, but I'm not a flat Earther because I also genuinely don't know about the shape of the either.

However, I do reject the globular model because it seems even more ridiculous, and I'm presenting their arguments here because they are able to justify how various phenomena of our world would on a flat Earth model.

And believe it or not, the flat Earthers don't just have a low standard of evidence for things they believe and a high standard of evidence for things they don't believe, because they're skeptical of things that can't be tested and rely on theory like most of modern "high level" Scientism.

Also, there are no different models and all explanations/justification are applied on the same one:
I also forgot to mention -because I don't remember if I already did mention it specifically- but according to flat Earth cosmology there is a dome or "firmament" above the world and there is no "outer space" as our world and whatever is beyond the Antarctic ice wall is the entire "universe" so to speak with Heaven literally being above the firmament [like with the tower of Babel].

You're talk of alleged inconsistency in the flat Earth model, yet so far I've given you justifications for everything you've asked on how various phenomena would work on a flat Earth:

The reasoning for trying to cover it up by space organizations like NASA and the government -

Water contained in a flat medium [like an ice wall?] "curving" near the ends because of surface tension due to viscosity.

The red food dyed water being higher to the horizon doesn't even prove a curve of the horizon, only that it's positioned higher [which it is] and your view [or the camera's view] is positioned differently in each shot.
View attachment 1430364

View attachment 1430365

How can the pattern of the stars in the sky always be the same night after night if we're moving both on our own axis and around the sun as our entire solar system also travels thousands of k/mph through space?
The Big Dipper a swastika? (Perhaps where the symbol began on Earth) |  Spiritual Punx

inb4 muh mirage...

You make a really messy post with dozens of videos and a plethora of questions some of which I’ve already addressed before while not even trying to address the points i made in my previous post.

And no way in hell i’m gonna watch a video from this autist. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Sal
You make a really messy post with dozens of videos and a plethora of questions some of which I’ve already addressed before while not even trying to address the points i made in my previous post.

View attachment 1430935
lmfao mf thinks we have the time to watch or even read that shit.

@chaddyboi66

You have a better chance convincing me that we were created 5 minutes ago with all our memories and experiences implanted into our brains. 5000 years ago mfs knew the earth was a ball and mfs still think its flat with a dome hahahahahahahhaha

I hope you're an anti-vaxxer too so another virus can just wipe out all the low iQ people like yourself. Little 2 in one sweep. Take out the anti-vax and the flat earthers at once.

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon

View attachment 1430935

Those videos answer all the questions you asked me in previous posts, also, said messy post is a messy post because I was trying I was answering every single you point you made.

I put them in my messy post to show you how your claim of just repeating that the flat Earth model I gave you earlier has inconsistency isn't enough to disprove it when I list out and give you examples on how various phenomena would work on a flat Earth model [with those same timestamped videos].

I also counter your claim by arguing that the traditional globular model is in fact more inconsistent

View attachment 1430364

View attachment 1430365

And like I said before -I know painful it is to sit through more than 5 minutes of a video just like it is for more than a paragraph worth of text- but if you're seriously trying to go after the truth and not just make fun of muh jfl haha flat earthers then it shouldn't be such a big deal.

Especially when you consider the fact I go through the effort of actually trying to time stamp all of them for you knowing how fucked attention spans are on this forum because of fried receptors from dopamine addiction.

That video was a parody of this tranny griftor within their community:

But sure go ahead and attack him for this instead of his actual arguments...

I did address your points:

There’s no “probably” in the spherical Earth model.

You can explain every single phenomenon that occurs on Earth with precision and certainty using 1 model only. While you have a different model to explain seasons and different for night and day and another one to explain the Coriolis effect. Theres just too many inconsistencies and contradictions in your flat earth theory that it’s insane to me how anyone can believe it.

This one too:

All the proof I need:
[I time stamped this one too rn btw]
inb4 muh mirage...

Last edited:
lmfao mf thinks we have the time to watch or even read that shit.

@chaddyboi66

If you were serious about finding out the truth instead of just making fun of people with a different opinion than what is considered the mainstream one, then it wouldn't such a big deal especially considering the fact that I go through the effort of time stamping them when necessary.

You have a better chance convincing me that we were created 5 minutes ago with all our memories and experiences implanted into our brains. 5000 years ago mfs knew the earth was a ball and mfs still think its flat with a dome hahahahahahahhaha
On second thought nvm...

Who'd a thunk I'd ever be the mature one on a thread here.

I hope you're an anti-vaxxer too so another virus can just wipe out all the low iQ people like yourself. Little 2 in one sweep. Take out the anti-vax and the flat earthers at once.
:lul::ROFLMAO:

Did I strike a nerve or something?

Because being this petty only shows that you're starting to take this a bit too personally.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
If you were serious about finding out the truth instead of just making fun of people with a different opinion than what is considered the mainstream one, then it wouldn't such a big deal especially considering the fact that I go through the effort of time stamping them when necessary.
Buddy I know for certain the earth is a globe. I told you I literally work in an industry in which we quite literally have to rely on the earth to be a globe for our signals and mechanics to function. I could believe that the earth is round, but when I go to my job every morning I would have to assume its a globe. I'd only do that if there was hard undeniable evidence for it and no answers to it. But under the slightest bit of scrutiny it all falls apart.
Did I strike a nerve or something?

Because being this petty only shows that you're starting to take this a bit too personally.
Not really but its annoying asf. This is literally what my friend sent me a few hours ago.
I have friends who sadly believe this aswell. I'm telling you this shit gets annoying hearing it almost daily.
I'd rather watch pain dry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon and chaddyboi66
Buddy I know for certain the earth is a globe. I told you I literally work in an industry in which we quite literally have to rely on the earth to be a globe for our signals and mechanics to function. I could believe that the earth is round, but when I go to my job every morning I would have to assume its a globe. I'd only do that if there was hard undeniable evidence for it and no answers to it. But under the slightest bit of scrutiny it all falls apart.
Good for you bro, but trying to iq/career flex working in in an industry in which we quite literally have to rely on the earth to be a globe for our signals and mechanics to function won't really change anything tbh.

also mirin dark triad humble brag *:feelshah:*

Not really but its annoying asf. This is literally what my friend sent me a few hours ago.
I have friends who sadly believe this aswell. I'm telling you this shit gets annoying hearing it almost daily.
I'd rather watch pain dry
1638910089819-png.1431068
Now I'm not gonna lie I was going to say some smartass shit rn, but I guess I actually kinda get where you're coming if I was in your shoes rn too or just a regular normie outside of this forum-

So fair enough tbh tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1

@FastBananaCEO

I am more of a, "I'm not really sure what the earth is, but the mainstream models math, data, and just overal supposed "facts" don't add up, the earth is either flat or bigger. I lean towards the grand world outside of earth being far bigger, but this part of the world we live on that contains the known continents is flat, relatively speaking, and we're told this is all there is so we can be stuck in this slave world instead of sailing off or flying away to find new continents, worlds, and civilizations."

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
However, I do reject the globular model because it seems even more ridiculous
Doesn’t matter what you think. It fucking works.

Using the globe Earth we can precisely predict the time, day and the places where the next Solar or Lunar eclipse can be seen YEARS in advance.

Using your flat Earth model can you predict when the next solar/lunar eclipse is gonna happen? You don’t even have to predict the time and place just predict the day.

But you might run into a problem because you have no idea how a lunar eclipse even works in flat earth universe. :lul:

Secondly, i asked you to explain this:
if it were true that all ships that depart can remain persistently visible just by indefinitely increasing the optical zoom… then that would mean that we should be able to see the boat until it reaches the port, and we should even be able to see all the ports on Earth just by zooming in but its obviously not the case.

And you literally just linked me a video in response of a small ship becoming visible after zooming in which i already addressed is due to the limited angular resolution of human eye.

• +1
Reactions: Sal and hebbewem
Doesn’t matter what you think. It fucking works.

Using the globe Earth we can precisely predict the time, day and the places where the next Solar or Lunar eclipse can be seen YEARS in advance.

Using your flat Earth model can you predict when the next solar/lunar eclipse is gonna happen? You don’t even have to predict the time and place just predict the day.

But you might run into a problem because you have no idea how a lunar eclipse even works in flat earth universe. :lul:

Secondly, i asked you to explain this:
if it were true that all ships that depart can remain persistently visible just by indefinitely increasing the optical zoom… then that would mean that we should be able to see the boat until it reaches the port, and we should even be able to see all the ports on Earth just by zooming in but its obviously not the case.

And you literally just linked me a video in response of a small ship becoming visible after zooming in which i already addressed is due to the limited angular resolution of human eye.
Optics and zoom power are able to compensate for our eye's limited view, you addressing that actually helps further prove my point.

I time stamped this video rn too:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
@Salludon

Look at clue #2. "Youtube". And what has our buddy here been telling us to watch? Videos.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Salludon
shutup crapweasel

@badg96 is gonna try to rape @USER0213 btw
Srs
Before you both even notice, my foot will be on you both your subhuman skulls
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You want kill?
Come try kill!
You head smash on rock:lul::lul:

Get lost scum bag!
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I will electrocute you right from your rectum.
I'll even kill you with my dick in your head like this
1638902484575-png.1430862

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
@Salludon

Look at clue #2. "Youtube". And what has our buddy here been telling us to watch? Videos.

AKedOLS-LskxA6Q5jOZlzUscquKqzF1MbT1xPjJcS055=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

The guy at 1:35 in this video actually killed himself hahaa

Death

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Salludon
I am more of a, "I'm not really sure what the earth is, but the mainstream models math, data, and just overal supposed "facts" don't add up, the earth is either flat or bigger. I lean towards the grand world outside of earth being far bigger, but this part of the world we live on that contains the known continents is flat, relatively speaking, and we're told this is all there is so we can be stuck in this slave world instead of sailing off or flying away to find new continents, worlds, and civilizations."
I'd say I'm in the same boat ngl because I honestly just don't know but I do know they're full of shit, and I don't think we'll ever know for sure until someone can get beyond Antarctica tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
6CF69833 F7D2 4CEA 8229 EDC8489F514F

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774

So you guys have an explanation for the lunar eclipse lol. Good for you but i didn’t ask that. I asked when’s the next Solar & Lunar eclipse gonna happen according to flat Earth calculations?

I time stamped this video rn too:
Dude stop posting videos at every message it pisses me off. Explain it in your own words. Have you seen me post a single YouTube video to refute your claims?

So you guys have an explanation for the lunar eclipse lol. Good for you but i didn’t ask that. I asked when’s the next Solar & Lunar eclipse gonna happen according to flat Earth calculations?
The same time it would be on a globular Earth, flat or not it makes no difference just as Dubay explained in the video.
North America - 8 April, 2024
Europe - 12 Aug, 2026

[[ISPOILER]Yes I did in fact put multiple dates just so I don't doxx myself...[/ISPOILER]]
[[ISPOILER]Yes I really am that paranoid...[/ISPOILER]]
Dude stop posting videos at every message it pisses me off. Explain it in your own words. Have you seen me post a single YouTube video to refute your claims?
No offense, but...

The reason I post all of these videos [[ISPOILER]which are time stamped btw because I know people don't like watching them[/ISPOILER]] is because they're able to explain my points [[ISPOILER]their points really, I'm just bringing them up[/ISPOILER]] better than my words ever could as they're ultimately their own arguments and not even mine.

I'm also able to guarantee that nothing I say will be taken out of context and used against me in some kind of strawman arguement, as I'm just not as eloquent with my words as other people here. It also helps me not write a giant wall of text as I probably have undiagnosed ADD.

Now don't get me wrong, that could be construed as me just being lazy [[ISPOILER]which I'll admit is partly true[/ISPOILER]], but in truth I really can't do any of those arguments any justice here better they could themselves because I'm simply not completely sold on the flat Earth idea just as I am with the globe either; that and I'm actually playing devil's advocate here more than anything else.

I think I've had enough fun rotting and procrastinating for today...

So I'm gonna go do my homework now.

The same time it would be on a globular Earth, flat or not it makes no difference just as Dubay explained in the video.
North America - 8 April, 2024
Europe - 12 Aug, 2026

[[ISPOILER]Yes I did in fact put multiple dates just so I don't doxx myself...[/ISPOILER]]
[[ISPOILER]Yes I really am that paranoid...[/ISPOILER]]

No offense, but...

The reason I post all of these videos [[ISPOILER]which are time stamped btw because I know people don't like watching them[/ISPOILER]] is because they're able to explain my points [[ISPOILER]their points really, I'm just bringing them up[/ISPOILER]] better than my words ever could as they're ultimately their own arguments and not even mine.

I'm also able to guarantee that nothing I say will be taken out of context and used against me in some kind of strawman arguement, as I'm just not as eloquent with my words as other people here. It also helps me not write a giant wall of text as I probably have undiagnosed ADD.

Now don't get me wrong, that could be construed as me just being lazy [[ISPOILER]which I'll admit is partly true[/ISPOILER]], but in truth I really can't do any of those arguments any justice here better they could themselves because I'm simply not completely sold on the flat Earth idea just as I am with the globe either; that and I'm actually playing devil's advocate here more than anything else.

I think I've had enough fun rotting and procrastinating for today...

So I'm gonna go do my homework now.
Dude. I'm sorry but it just wouldn't be the same.

Idk if you understand what a LUNAR Eclipse is but it happens when the earth is BETWEEN the sun and moon:

That's right. IN-BETWEEN.

You say these two GLOBE like objects you call the sun and moon are perpetually above a flat plane, thus making the concept of a lunar eclipse nonsensical.

Lunar Eclipses are quite literally IMPOSSIBLE to happen on a flat earth model.

How the globe earth solves it.
Lunar Eclipse:

Solar Eclipse:

Wow so easy. It actually makes so much sense and comports with reality. What do you know! Could this really be how the universe works??? Who knew!

How we calculate eclipse's literally relies on it being a globe earth.

Calculations iQcells:

Calculation of solar eclipses can be done using Besselian elements. The basic idea is to compute the motion of the Moon's shadow on a plane that crosses the Earth's center. Then, the shadow cone of the Moon can be projected on the Earth surface. The Besselian elements are the following:

• X and Y: the coordinates of the center of the shadow in the fundamental plane
  • D: the direction of the shadow axis on the celestial sphere
  • L1 and L2: the radii of the penumbral and umbral cone in the fundamental plane
  • F1 and F2: the angles which the penumbral and umbral shadow cones make with the shadow axis
  • μμ: the ephemeris hour angle
what you have to do now is to compute the variation of these parameters, which are time-dependent. It happens that it can be done using polynomial expensions for a given reference time t0. The polynomial expension is of the form, for a Besselian element a:

(a third order expension is enough in general), with
being the Terrestrial Dynamical Time (TDT) to the nearest hour of the instant of greatest eclipse.

Last edited:
  • +1
What do you do exactly?

Last edited:
They ARE moving. Just because we don’t see them changing from night to night doesn’t mean they aren’t moving. Take north star for example, right now its Polaris, in the time of ancient Egyptians it was another star called Thuban, which is documented. In a few thousand years it will be another star. The precession is extremely slow. You have to keep in mind how big these things are. 200km/s might seem like a lot to you but for celestial bodies its nothing.
I messaged Eric Dubay on insta and asked him about this, and he just replied now, so here’s what he said if you’re interested.

It is an observable, testable, repeatable, scientific fact of reality, that Polaris, the North Pole star situated perfectly over the North Pole center of Earth, never moves a single inch, night after night, year after year, century after century, with all the other fixed stars remaining fixed in their relative constellations revolving perfect circles around Polaris. It is an unobservable, unproven, unscientific theory to claim that thousands of years ago Polaris mysteriously did move and Thuban or other stars became the center of rotation. It is also an unobservable, unscientific theory to claim that the Earth is spinning a thousand miles per hour around an axis, while rotating tens of thousands of miles per hour around the Sun, while the entire solar system circles hundreds of thousands of miles per hour around the Milky Way, and the Milky Way shoots millions of miles per hour more off through infinite space, when we cannot see, hear, feel, or otherwise observe or prove any such motion, and we can see clearly for ourselves Polaris never moving and all the other stars revolving around it. Not only that, but such circular star trails around an unmoving Pole Star prove that it is the stars themselves moving, and not the Earth. If the Earth were truly a tilting, wobbling, spinning space-ball undergoing these multiple contradictory motions through the universe, you would only see irregular spiral-shaped star-trails and the night sky would never be the same twice. It would be impossible for constellations to exist whatsoever if Earth were truly undergoing these various theoretical motions.

Sounds logical to me

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Ryan
Sounds logical to me
Yeah very logical. I would have believed it if i wasn’t living in the 21st century.

It is an unobservable, unproven, unscientific theory to claim that thousands of years ago Polaris mysteriously did move and Thuban or other stars became the center of rotation.
First of all this ‘wobbling’ of Earth that he talks about is called ‘Axial Precession’. First let’s understand what it is:

Precession consists of a cycle of wobbling in the orientation of Earth’s axis of rotation with a period of 25,772 years”

This gif will give you an idea what this means:

B7F9EE50 28A3 4CF4 8AE8 AC2CBD7535C1

So, you see axial precession is extremely slow. It takes almost 26,000 years for Earth to ‘wobble’ once. It’s not like it’s wobbling every day.

Egyptologists have already proven that Thuban or ‘Alpha Draconis’ was the former north star during the time of the ancient Egyptians.

and we can see clearly for ourselves Polaris never moving and all the other stars revolving around it. Not only that, but such circular star trails around an unmoving Pole Star prove that it is the stars themselves moving, and not the Earth.
Let me dumb it down for you guys.

The earth moves. It rotates around its own axis once a day. If you take a long exposure shot of the night sky. You can see the sky seemingly revolving above you.

This does not mean that you see the stars in the sky literally moving. It is you that is moving with the earth you are standing on.

To get an idea of how this works, try sitting in an office chair that can swivel around and kick off so you are turning with it.

As you turn on the chair you will see the room pass you by. Obviously it is not the room that is moving but you.

Now, if you keep up the rotation while carefully looking up, you will see most of the ceiling rotate around above you.

It looks like the ceiling is rotating around, except for that single patch directly above you, it is in the center of all the turning stuff but fixed in place.

The north star is as the name implies in the north of you. In fact it is directly above the north pole, so that wherever you look at it from it will always be in the north.

The poles are also where the earth’s axis of rotation goes though.

If you have a globe that you can spin at home the poles will be the points where it is attached so that it can spin.

The north star is like the patch in the ceiling directly overhead. It stays in places while the rest of the fixed stars appear to revolve around it.

Simple isn't it?

Actually there is a bit more to it. Our axis of rotation is not quite stable. It wobbles around like a spinning top as i’ve already mentioned. This rotation of the earth axis takes 26.000 years before it points again in the same direction.

1911A52D 1E04 4C7B 9182 D5AD0381845D

26 millennia is slow enough that over a human lifetime we can treat Polaris as pretty much fixed as the pole star.

If the Earth were truly a tilting, wobbling, spinning space-ball undergoing these multiple contradictory motions through the universe, you would only see irregular spiral-shaped star-trails and the night sky would never be the same twice. It would be impossible for constellations to exist whatsoever if Earth were truly undergoing these various theoretical motions.
The north star, or every star in fact, is so far away, the earth’s movement around the sun, and the sun's movement through the galaxy is small by comparison. Let me give you an example:

Picture an anthill in your front yard. The ants are moving around all the time, right? How far are they from the moon? Well, we'd say they're 238,855 miles from the moon. It doesn't really matter whether they're on top of the anthill or a few inches underground, because those distances are meaningless on the scale of earth to moon.

Earth goes around the sun at around 18 miles per second. To us, that seems really fast, but the next closest star is about 24,984,000,000,000 miles away. That makes our 18 miles per second seem pretty insignificant. On the scale of the galaxy, we might as well not be moving at all.

It is also an unobservable, unscientific theory to claim that the Earth is spinning a thousand miles per hour around an axis
We can actually observe the movements of other planets. By watching the apparent motion, change in distance, and change in phase of the planets, we can see that all planets orbit the Sun. Wouldn’t take a genius to figure out Earth does the same.

Here's a video of earth spinning from space probe Galileo back in 1990.

Here’s another video of Earth and moon rotating around their axis recorded by Juno spacecraft.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah very logical. I would have believed it if i wasn’t living in the 21st century.

First of all this ‘wobbling’ of Earth that he talks about is called ‘Axial Precession’. First let’s understand what it is:

Precession consists of a cycle of wobbling in the orientation of Earth’s axis of rotation with a period of 25,772 years”

This gif will give you an idea what this means:

View attachment 1434513

So, you see axial precession is extremely slow. It takes almost 26,000 years for Earth to ‘wobble’ once. It’s not like it’s wobbling every day.

Egyptologists have already proven that Thuban or ‘Alpha Draconis’ was the former north star during the time of the ancient Egyptians.

Let me dumb it down for you guys.

The earth moves. It rotates around its own axis once a day. If you take a long exposure shot of the night sky. You can see the sky seemingly revolving above you.

This does not mean that you see the stars in the sky literally moving. It is you that is moving with the earth you are standing on.

To get an idea of how this works, try sitting in an office chair that can swivel around and kick off so you are turning with it.

As you turn on the chair you will see the room pass you by. Obviously it is not the room that is moving but you.

Now, if you keep up the rotation while carefully looking up, you will see most of the ceiling rotate around above you.

It looks like the ceiling is rotating around, except for that single patch directly above you, it is in the center of all the turning stuff but fixed in place.

The north star is as the name implies in the north of you. In fact it is directly above the north pole, so that wherever you look at it from it will always be in the north.

The poles are also where the earth’s axis of rotation goes though.

If you have a globe that you can spin at home the poles will be the points where it is attached so that it can spin.

The north star is like the patch in the ceiling directly overhead. It stays in places while the rest of the fixed stars appear to revolve around it.

Simple isn't it?

Actually there is a bit more to it. Our axis of rotation is not quite stable. It wobbles around like a spinning top as i’ve already mentioned. This rotation of the earth axis takes 26.000 years before it points again in the same direction.

View attachment 1434591

26 millennia is slow enough that over a human lifetime we can treat Polaris as pretty much fixed as the pole star.

The north star, or every star in fact, is so far away, the earth’s movement around the sun, and the sun's movement through the galaxy is small by comparison. Let me give you an example:

Picture an anthill in your front yard. The ants are moving around all the time, right? How far are they from the moon? Well, we'd say they're 238,855 miles from the moon. It doesn't really matter whether they're on top of the anthill or a few inches underground, because those distances are meaningless on the scale of earth to moon.

Earth goes around the sun at around 18 miles per second. To us, that seems really fast, but the next closest star is about 24,984,000,000,000 miles away. That makes our 18 miles per second seem pretty insignificant. On the scale of the galaxy, we might as well not be moving at all.

We can actually observe the movements of other planets. By watching the apparent motion, change in distance, and change in phase of the planets, we can see that all planets orbit the Sun. Wouldn’t take a genius to figure out Earth does the same.

Here's a video of earth spinning from space probe Galileo back in 1990.

Here’s another video of Earth and moon rotating around their axis recorded by Juno spacecraft.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Salludon

• JFL
Yea they are called Muslims

Screenshot 20220117 162735

• JFL