Are there any alternatives to blepharoplasty and / or orbital rim implants with saddle to a slight downward turned eye?

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
I know there's blepharoplasty and / or orbital rim implants with saddle as surgery options, but seems a little much for just a slight misalignment which came as a result of age now being 32.

I know it's minor but it makes a helluva difference I think. My chick says she notices no difference between them but I know that's because she is obsessed with the eyelashes and how wide they are. (Not bragging just mentioning before some clown thinks I am doing this for women, when it's for image)

3992516 1709426661274

You can see from the line that it is slightly downward turned and it wasn't like that in my mid 20s and before. (Age-pill) I get that this is because the undereye support weakens as we age and/or mid genetics, but how can I counteract this without surgery? It's a tiny issue that creates a harmonious problem. I rely on my eye-area tbh so I want it evened.

Last edited:
@Xangsane hit me with the options I have? Build collagen under the eye, so it gradually pushes up again?

Canthoplasty is not for guys that initially never had negative canthal tilt and just neutral. My tilt hit after some ageing.

Coz when the negative tilt is happening because of age, the problem isn't that the eyes are negatively tilted, the problem is the region under the eyes have weakened (Meaning the muscles) and so the eye has got tired of opening without muscular support and slanted through fatigue. This is the cause and the tilt is the effect. Make sense?

Coz when the negative tilt is happening because of age, the problem isn't that the eyes are negatively tilted, the problem is the region under the eyes have weakened (Meaning the muscles) and so the eye has got tired of opening without muscular support and slanted through fatigue. This is the cause and the tilt is the effect. Make sense?
maybe fat grafts then but i dont see how cantho wouldn't be able to give u the same effect

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
maybe fat grafts then but i dont see how cantho wouldn't be able to give u the same effect

I just don't wanna touch the eye-area like that when it's not needed.

I'd rather the work be done under the eye when that's really what will fix the problem anyway.

If you naturally have negative canthal tilt through no loss of fat underneath the eye then that makes sense to take a risk and get a cantho done. But if not, don't do cantho imo. You risk something going wrong as it's going to be very detailed and if it does go wrong the eyes will look fake as fuck.

Fat grafts make sense. Kind of like blepharoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Volufiline wont work for canthal tilt.

You any good at photoshop? Can you make a realistic edit of tilted it up a little and the inner corner coming down a little?

can't you just get undereye filler?

You any good at photoshop? Can you make a realistic edit of tilted it up a little and the inner corner coming down a little?

View attachment 2779925
I don’t understand why you obsess over your canthal tilt, its barely visible, let alone in motion. You have bdd.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I don’t understand why you obsess over your canthal tilt, its barely visible, let alone in motion. You have bdd.

I just know my eye-area will be sexier if they're aligned.

can't you just get undereye filler?

Filler accelerates the ageing process of the soft muscle tissue. I will never resort to that garbage.

Short term edge benefit, at the cost of creating what will eventually manifest into a long term problem.

Filler accelerates the ageing process of the soft muscle tissue. I will never resort to that garbage.

Short term edge benefit, at the cost of creating what will eventually manifest into a long term problem.
ur 32 and worried about short term and aging process, brother you should be rich and have a wife and kids at this point. Not on this forum. Stop being a pussy and get filler or surgery. 32 and a coper. your lifes almost done pretty much

ur 32 and worried about short term and aging process, brother you should be rich and have a wife and kids at this point. Not on this forum. Stop being a pussy and get filler or surgery. 32 and a coper. your lifes almost done pretty much

I have a long term relationship and no interest of kids rn.

Stop projecting your feeling of what would make you feel whole onto me.

I don't want what you want.

And fuck off and stop telling others how to live your life you sad miserable bastard.

@MakinItHappen why don’t u make incel wiki account that’s the official BP wiki and PSL culture is mainstream. Why don’t u add valuable information not in the wiki

@MakinItHappen why don’t u make incel wiki account that’s the official BP wiki and PSL culture is mainstream. Why don’t u add valuable information not in the wiki

Because what do I get from that?

-By MakinItHappen?

Am I an incel? Lol have I even ever been an incel? Lol, for one I get no real credit for it as I am a screen-name on a web page and two I am not an incel, so even if they did know who I was, that would tarnish my image.

As someone that spits based black pill truths is always seen of as an incel by not only normie society, but also black pill society itself.

Because what do I get from that?

-By MakinItHappen?

Am I an incel? Lol have I even ever been an incel? Lol, for one I get no real credit for it as I am a screen-name on a web page and two I am not an incel, so even if they did know who I was, that would tarnish my image.

As someone that spits based black pill truths is always seen of as an incel by not only normie society, but also black pill society itself.
It’s internet reputation and nobody will care if ur an editor

Bro, honestly cog threads to lift the lateral canthus.

Do you wanna go more in-depth?
Threads will often look uncanny. Any manipulation of current soft tissue should be avoided. I'd say you should go for Undereye Fat Grafts. Fat Grafts also provide that support, although they may start to sag in the future too (as your prior periorbital fat has). So I'd also advise a laser that promotes collagen synthesis alongside the grafts (after a 3 month period).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back