Are there any before and after pictures of side wing osteotomies?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Title

@Acromegaly_Chad @reptiles @Sergio-OMS @RealSurgerymax @everyone else

• +1
Reactions: .👽., AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 2729
your bigonial is already pretty good man why do you even need it for?

your bigonial is already pretty good man why do you even need it for?
I'm just curious, not looking to get it myself currently. I have other flaws to fix first

you wont find any, i made same thread myself and no one was able to know

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Bewusst
What about mini chin wing?
It doesnt touch Gonial angle yes?

There aren't any pics on the internet. Dr. Z apparently has some in his office, but the results will be similar to a chin wing that widens the gonial distance, look up dr bruscos instagram post from the 26th of april as an example for it.

The advantage of a side wing is that it can turn a concave corpus mandibulae into a convex one as opposed to the chin wing.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Bewusst
Jsf is full of gay deformed autists who don't have a damn clue about psl and the blackpill
So what can you tell me about side wing osteotomy? Can you link any before/after pictures?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LastHopeForNorman
you will have to actually consult with 1 of the chinwing docs to see results
but why wpould u want a sidewing instead of jaw implants? osteotomies are generally much less precise

lmk if u find anything though

you will have to actually consult with 1 of the chinwing docs to see results
but why wpould u want a sidewing instead of jaw implants? osteotomies are generally much less precise

lmk if u find anything though
Osteotomies last for a lifetime

Implants fuck up the underlying bone and have to be exchanged frequently. I've talked with one of the chin wing docs about it and he said it's a total mess with implants.

And Dr. Z is, afaik, the only one of them who does side wings.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Osteotomies last for a lifetime

Implants fuck up the underlying bone and have to be exchanged frequently. I've talked with one of the chin wing docs about it and he said it's a total mess with implants.

And Dr. Z is, afaik, the only one of them who does side wings.

which of the 3 said this? its simply not true. the chinwing docs have a tendency to shill hard for their osteotomies cause they are so proud of them despite only producing mediocre results (they arent bad, but I dont think it justifies their shilling).

brusco does sidewing aswell, not sure if he uses the same term though.

which of the 3 said this? its simply not true. the chinwing docs have a tendency to shill hard for their osteotomies cause they are so proud of them despite only producing mediocre results (they arent bad, but I dont think it justifies their shilling).

brusco does sidewing aswell, not sure if he uses the same term though.
I should clarify, one of them said that wraparound implants made of silicone/plastic are not good and prefers to use different materials, especially for jaw angles.

And did brusco tell you he does side wings?

I should clarify, one of them said that wraparound implants made of silicone/plastic are not good and prefers to use different materials, especially for jaw angles.

And did brusco tell you he does side wings?

most chinwing docs would do titanium, yes. and I am pretty sure those create less problems.

like I said, I never heard him use the term. but he does "chinwings that only move the jaw angles" and has resources of "segmented chinwing".

so yeah he does. but like I said. chinwing is quite a unprecise method. its good to improve your base projection but if you want to change the FORM of your bones implants are 10x more precise and u can get the look u want with more accuracy

most chinwing docs would do titanium, yes. and I am pretty sure those create less problems.

like I said, I never heard him use the term. but he does "chinwings that only move the jaw angles" and has resources of "segmented chinwing".

so yeah he does. but like I said. chinwing is quite a unprecise method. its good to improve your base projection but if you want to change the FORM of your bones implants are 10x more precise and u can get the look u want with more accuracy
Segmented chin wing is apparently very unpredictable and chin wings that only move jaw angles are achieved with a median split at the chin.

Generally you can achieve very close approximations to an ideal jaw with chin wing and fillers.

Segmented chin wing is apparently very unpredictable and chin wings that only move jaw angles are achieved with a median split at the chin.

Generally you can achieve very close approximations to an ideal jaw with chin wing and fillers.

and yet while it should be theoretically possible, there are 0 good results of a chinwing surgery enhancing the posterior jaw angle in the same magnitude that a custom implant can

and yet while it should be theoretically possible, there are 0 good results of a chinwing surgery enhancing the posterior jaw angle in the same magnitude that a custom implant can
True. I'm trying really hard to find a way for myself to achieve this so maybe I'll make a post once I have it done.

I thought you didn’t like implants? Especially on youngcels?
Yes but no other fix for my severely deformed jaw