Are there any benefits to being 16 and looking 30?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
I quite literally look like a 30 year old. Someone brought up slaying MILFs but I don't feel like I could slay in the slightest bit considering my looks (off-white, usually people think I'm Iranian - FACEandLMS thought I was Jewish, big forehead which makes it look like I have a receding hairline). But in general life, and as I age, do I have anything to look forward to?

I'm also 6'1 and decently framed though. PM if you want pics but I'm going to post some here in a bit anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6401
that is large gap ngl probably it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I know it's over already, I'm just curious if there is ANYTHING I can do to c o p e.

• +1
pm me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TakaRyo
People usually say I look 14 but then correct themselves that I can't be 14 and so masculine looking.

High collagen is what makes me look so young. Got skin problems OP?

• +1
I quite literally look like a 30 year old. Someone brought up slaying MILFs but I don't feel like I could slay in the slightest bit considering my looks (off-white, usually people think I'm Iranian - FACEandLMS thought I was Jewish, big forehead which makes it look like I have a receding hairline). But in general life, and as I age, do I have anything to look forward to?

I'm also 6'1 and decently framed though. PM if you want pics but I'm going to post some here in a bit anyways.

There are steps you can take to look younger, but to recommend them, I'd need pics

• +1
You would benefit from it in hs/college only if you are handsome.

• +1
I'm not handsome in the slightest bit. At best, average.

• +1
I'm not handsome in the slightest bit. At best, average.

Soft lookmaxing boosts SMV by 1-2 points. If you're a 5, you could be a 6. If you want to look younger, then ask about that. If not, then try something else

• +1
Soft lookmaxing boosts SMV by 1-2 points. If you're a 5, you could be a 6. If you want to look younger, then ask about that. If not, then try something else

I know "weight loss" is the default thing to say but according to my gym's bodyfat machine thing I'm 12.2% bodyfat. I don't know how accurate it is, probably not accurate. But in any case I'm 6'1 and 170 pounds so not fat by any means.

• +1
I think you look like you're in your early 20's which is definitely a boost in high school.

• +1
You would be taken more seriously in job interviews but that's probably the only benefit tbh

• +1
I think you look like you're in your early 20's which is definitely a boost in high school.

I haven't really seen the benefits of that.

• +1
I haven't really seen the benefits of that.

You also haven't experienced what it's like to be treated as younger than you really are. It's all a matter of perspective.
Also, DM me a pic if you're looking for Lookmaxing advice.

• +1

Yeah I have seen your pics: grow your hair, start mewing, start chewing, get a chin implant, get rhino, start lifting, and keep some stubble on your face

Boom. You are now human. You're welcome

• +1
Yeah I have seen your pics: grow your hair, start mewing, start chewing, get a chin implant, get rhino, start lifting, and keep some stubble on your face

Boom. You are now human. You're welcome

I'm doing all of those and definitely plan on a chin implant. But imo my nose is decent, small noses look kinda beta.

• +1
Send pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6723
Send pics
Proxy

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Swallow the @werty1457 pill

6AD3FCEC BE9F 478F 902D 7B3CE442408E