are there any BLACKPILLED jaw fillers results with decent augmentation ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
except brazilian ones , i feel like there's barely any difference in before/after 's on bigonial width and mandible mass , you can just notice recontouring and angulation but i never saw a blackpilled filler results with a real augmentation to the mandible

except brazilian ones , i feel like there's barely any difference in before/after 's on bigonial width and mandible mass , you can just notice recontouring and angulation but i never saw a blackpilled filler results with a real augmentation to the mandible
There are a lot of those though... :unsure:

Try the search here... "jaw fillers"... there are so many of bone-mass filler results...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
There are a lot of those though... :unsure:

Try the search here... "jaw fillers"... there are so many of bone-mass filler results...
i did , but all i see is some recontouring of the jaw + lens distortion , it's never a real bone mass augmentation

did i miss something on what can fillers do ? do you have to inject HUGE amounts like 100ml on jaw to get what i'm describing ?

i did , but all i see is some recontouring of the jaw + lens distortion , it's never a real bone mass augmentation

did i miss something on what can fillers do ? do you have to inject HUGE amounts like 100ml on jaw to get what i'm describing ?
If your jaw is narrow af or chin is very small then you need some kind of bone moving procedure or you will look uncanny. Fillers should only be used for finishing touches such as making your jaw a bit sharper or add a bit more definition to your zygos. They should not be used to rectify a major deficiency.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16380
If your jaws are severely fucked, you need bimax. If you lack a bit of chin height/projection, then something like genio or chinwing would be better.

No, but a lot... around 6-15 ml :unsure:

It all depends on the base. if you have "narrowish" jaw, you do not need as much, you can widen it with 2-5 ml easily. And it will look great. The more filler you inject, the more uncanny it looks as the other user mentioned.

If you keep your "dosages" under 6-8 ml, fillers are superior to implants.

It all depends on the base. if you have "narrowish" jaw, you do not need as much, you can widen it with 2-5 ml easily. And it will look great. The more filler you inject, the more uncanny it looks as the other user mentioned.

Have you gotten fillers yet?

can it give like +7mm augmentation on each side of the jaw ?

Have you gotten fillers yet?
I did get them a year ago, but not for bone augmentation. Had them for the downturned mouth corners.

For bone augmentation, the plans are on hold, since Russia (this is where i do my cosmetic procedures)... :feelswhy:

TBH, i do not even need jawline filler that much unlike cheekbones... But my skin is starting to sag, i expect to stretch it with more volume in the jaw.

Maybe will do in Sweden...

I have a good base, so for me it is only cheekbones 2ml, and chin + jaw angles (narrow jaw) = 4 ml. 6ml for the whole face.

Last edited:
can it give like +7mm augmentation on each side of the jaw ?
I think this is too much.

Usually, 3-5 mm, but you need to ask the actual injector... :unsure:

PS. 7 mm on each side is a HUGE DEFECT. You should rather aim for implants. Idk how you look like, but if you need this much projection, your jaw is not narrow, it is SUPER-narrow... :feelswhy: Most people lack like 1-2 mm in cheekbones and 2-4 mm in jawline... :unsure:

Last edited:
I did get them a year ago, but not for bone augmentation. Had them for the downturned mouth corners.

For bone augmentation, the plans are on hold, since Russia (this is where i do my cosmetic procedures)... :feelswhy:

TBH, i do not even need jawline filler that much unlike cheekbones... But my skin is starting to sag, i expect to stretch it with more volume in the jaw.

Maybe will do in Sweden...

I have a good base, so for me it is only cheekbones 2ml, and chin + jaw angles (narrow jaw) = 4 ml. 6ml for the whole face.
why u wanna get fillers abroad? In Spain there is not any good filler surgeon?

I think this is too much.

Usually, 3-5 mm, but you need to ask the actual injector... :unsure:

PS. 7 mm on each side is a HUGE DEFECT. You should rather aim for implants. Idk how you look like, but if you need this much projection, your jaw is not narrow, it is SUPER-narrow... :feelswhy: Most people lack like 1-2 mm in cheekbones and 2-4 mm in jawline... :unsure:
nah it's not even that narrow

maybe i'm just messed with numbers

how much is this augmentation in mm per side ?

why u wanna get fillers abroad? In Spain there is not any good filler surgeon?
Mmm? Spain? I live in finland atm... I like my clinic and dermatologist in Saint Petersburg... she knows what she is doing...

Last edited: