Are there any cases where jaw/cheekbone implants look better than fillers?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I am interested in getting the look that fillers are offering but I wish I find more permanent solution. Are there any surgons that offer permanent jaw/cheekbone results that look as good as the filler ones?

Last edited:
I am interested in getting the look that fillers are offering but I wish I find more permanent solution. Are there any surgons that offer permanent jaw/cheekbone results that look as good as the filter ones?
If you figure it out, answer this for me too:

HOW TO FIGURE FUCKING DIMENSIONS OF THE IMPLANT

so that we do not look like Trannies :feelsrope:

id kms if i looked like this

23237.jpg

I am interested in getting the look that fillers are offering but I wish I find more permanent solution. Are there any surgons that offer permanent jaw/cheekbone results that look as good as the filler ones?
There are good results out there but they are very few. Most guys get bogged.

Also, 95% of filler results look like shit or not better than before. I guess it is because they are recessed, too old, have other failos, or just have crap phenotype and/or harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Also, 95% of filler results look like shit or not better than before. I guess it is because they are recessed, too old, have other failos, or just have crap phenotype and/or harmony.
recessed people getting chin fillers is the dumbest thing ever tbh, looks utterly retarded

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Pakicel
So there are almost no good looking permanent solutions for jaw and cheek bones?