Are there any cockologists that could help me out here

H

hytt

Master
I heard that variations on the Corpora Cavernosa are the reason why some dicks are curved down or up. Man are there any surgery or some way I could make my dick become curved upwards? I have a downward curve and it's literally the worst feature you can have, and although I fixed the skin with red light it's still a subhuman dick since it has this shit curve

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
@Gengar
professional BBCologist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, liberiangrimreaper, Michael Myers and 2 others

Just doggystyle max bro if your magic wand is a floor sniffer

• JFL
Reactions: gookstar, liberiangrimreaper, coispet and 4 others
Just googled that fuck thats brutal. I forgot some people have curve problems too along with actual size

• +1
Reactions: hytt
Yeah ok but that's not a solution I need an upward curve.
You're not getting a good solution for this problem ever. The actual procedure is risky and that's just to STRAIGHTEN a curve. It literally shortens your dick too and probably makes it less girthier AT BEST. At worst, you won't have a working dick.

• So Sad
Reactions: hytt
Just googled that fuck thats brutal. I forgot some people have curve problems too along with actual size
I'm not talking about medical conditions I'm talking about normal curves. If you don't have an upward curve you already have a curve problem.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart and Reformed
I heard that variations on the Corpora Cavernosa are the reason why some dicks are curved down or up. Man are there any surgery or some way I could make my dick become curved upwards? I have a downward curve and it's literally the worst feature you can have, and although I fixed the skin with red light it's still a subhuman dick since it has this shit curve
what did u use redlight for lol?

what did u use redlight for lol?
I had extremely ugly and scarred skin due to excessive marstubation which made my dick look like it belonged to a homeless nigger. I used red light for 6 months and it got better and the scars vanished and it's original color also returned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Loveland
Thanks for the tags. As for OP, it doesn’t matter that you have a downward curve. You can do as much magic with such a curve when you doggystyle. You have to master the art of doggy.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and Michael Myers
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Roge and northern mogger