Are there any downsides to tattoos?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Do jobs even discriminate against guys with tattoos? Seems like they've become normalized and you can always cover them with sleeves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
doubt it since every normie has some, I've seen plenty of people in my job get promoted even tho they have full sleeves and shit

Yeah one: it looks ugly as shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, everythingisacope, Deleted member 6273 and 4 others
Tats are for prostitutes and slaves

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 6273, Vitruvian and 4 others
I'll never figure out why would people do tattoos.
I see this girl now in rehab and she's so fucking adorable, just her demeanor, the way she walks, talks, acts. I love it so much. I feel attached even though we're complete strangers. She's avg looking at best, has shitty tattoos and fucked up hair. I really wish she was my gf, even though she isn't attractive. I know I shouldn't try asking her out, but I might at the end. That'd be so cringey though...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I see this girl now in rehab and she's so fucking adorable, just her demeanor, the way she walks, talks, acts. I love it so much. I feel attached even though we're complete strangers. She's avg looking at best, has shitty tattoos and fucked up hair. I really wish she was my gf, even though she isn't attractive. I know I shouldn't try asking her out, but I might at the end. That'd be so cringey though...
Yeah one: it looks ugly as shit
Tats are for prostitutes and slaves
I hope you realize the reason girls get tattoos is because it looks hot on guys so they think it will do the same for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 6403
Tattoos aren't meant for women, they're masculine in nature

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Essonerian
I think nowadays with all normies having tattoos it's more of a sign of who you are if you don't have them. Just my .02

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
tattoos = fatherless

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Yes jobs still discriminate and some people still have prejudice. If you work in law, medicine, banking or any corporate office to be safe do not get any tats from the forearms and below and neck up. The rest are pretty easy to hide.

Also tats eliminate you from a few women's dating pool (quite rare these days tbh).

Overall it depends on the person, someone like Stephen James is insanely haloed by his tats.

Tattoos aren't meant for women, they're masculine in nature
It doesn't matter. They all look like utter dogshit on everyone. The way I see it. It's an extremely low iq trait. But I just loved the girl for who she is regardless. Doesn't matter though, nobody would ever care for my opinion nor would it ever matter anywhere. I'm 0 after all.

Just don't look like an MS 13 member

Depend on the tattoo, gang type tattoos with prison ink are looked down, but they increase sex appeal

depends on where you live or what job you want you might not get hired if you have tattoos but it depends on what tattoos you have, if they look like prison tattoos(skulls, demons, naked women, devils, or they just look so bad like they have been made in prison)

in general you are safe as long as you dont tattoo your face, neck and hands because these are places where no matter what you wear you cant hide them, if you have tattoos on your arm you could go with a long sleeve shirt on an interview and hide them, its not like people are gonna make you to get naked(if you want to apply for a police officer/firefighter during medical examination the tattoos might be a problem)