Apart from latisse

oral minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: mfk and JizzFarmer
Castor oil is a godsend

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and edodalic29
Do you just apply to to the lashes?
Yep, just do it most nights before bed, try not to get it in your eye, but you will, then after like 2 weeks you’ll see results already.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Yep, just do it most nights before bed, try not to get it in your eye, but you will, then after like 2 weeks you’ll see results already.
How did it improve. Length? Thickness? Density?

How did it improve. Length? Thickness? Density?
hmm, perhaps just length, yet that caused them to look a heap more dense, pair that with dark brown/black dye and you'll ascend your eye area like 0.5 PSL.

• +1
hmm, perhaps just length, yet that caused them to look a heap more dense, pair that with dark brown/black dye and you'll ascend your eye area like 0.5 PSL.
The ends of my bottom lashes are nerdic blonde, but when I tried to dye them, it got in my eyes and burnt them to shit

The ends of my bottom lashes are nerdic blonde, but when I tried to dye them, it got in my eyes and burnt them to shit
I’ve never got it in my eyes, but even on the skin it burns heaps.
I just get a chick to do it at a beauty salon, they love having a gl guy come in every few weeks.

• JFL
Any product with prostaglandin analogues and there are far cheaper options than latisse, that are just as effective. The problem with all of them is local skin hyperpigmentation and fat loss, which, depending on length of use, can take a long time to subside (in)completely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureChadronelite and TrestIsBest