Are there any fillers for recessed orbital rims?

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
My orbital bones under my eyes are somewhat recessed causing a negative orbital vector. Now of course one way to fix this is through infraorbital rim implants. But are there any fillers that work towards fixing this issue (or are fillers in such an area too dangerous/risky)?

I think you need infraorbital rim implants

jfl orbitals is like the new “harmony”.

everyone has dark circles, recessed orbitals, etc and no one knows the true fix other than like 1-2 people lll

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
jfl orbitals is like the new “harmony”.

everyone has dark circles, recessed orbitals, etc and no one knows the true fix other than like 1-2 people lll

lol I have both dark circles and recessed orbitals. I know to solve the dark circle problem there are “tear trough fillers.” Idk about the recessed orbital problem tho

lol I have both dark circles and recessed orbitals. I know to solve the dark circle problem there are “tear trough fillers.” Idk about the recessed orbital problem tho
@KEy21 seems to know this shit well. i would personally say fillers bc he says rim implants don’t do much

orbitals like my negative orbital vector are some of the hardest and most dangerous areas to fix jfl at thinking orbital implants, fillers or orbital decompression produce consistently good results

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846